Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mountain Man Busted for Fishing

PD41

Mountain Man Arrested for Trying to Feed Himself, owns judge.

In a packed courtroom, 52-year-old Ernie Tertelgte told the judge “I am a living man protected by natural law and I have the right to forage for food when I am hungry… You are trying to create a fictitious, fraudulent action.”

Charged with fishing without a license and resisting the arrest for fishing without a license, Mr. Tertegte says he’s being wrongly prosecuted for trying to feed himself.

Tertelgte, 52 years old, was arrested on Monday and is accused of fishing without a license and then resisting arrest.

He appeared before the judge via video from the Gallatin County Detention Center, and it was standing room only more than a dozen friends and family members filled the small courtroom.
Tertelgte appeared subdued and respectful before the Justice of the Peace during Tuesday's court session, which went very differently than his court appearance earlier this month, where Tertelgte and Three ForksCity Judge Wanda Drusch got into a heated exchange.

Terteltge argued that the court did not have the authority to charge him, citing "natural law."

He told the judge, "You are trying to create a fictitious, fraudulent action." He continued, "I am the living man, protected by natural law."

He then yelled, "Do not tell me to shut up! I am the living, natural man, and my voice will be heard!"

Terteltge then pointed at the flag and said, "That is the Jolly Roger, that thing you call the American flag with the golf fringe around it is the Jolly Roger, and you are acting as one of its privateers!"

When the judge noted that he had pleaded not guilty, Terteltge countered, "I never plead, animals plead, sounds like baaaa, oink oink." The back and forth exchange continued for a few more moments, and the hearing ended after both the judge and the defendant walked out.

This time, extra law enforcement officers were in court Tuesday and the proceedings happened without any outbursts.

A friend of Tertelgte's told us that he and the others came to court to enforce the Constitution.

William Wolf said, "It's we the people that run this and rule this country, not we the courts, not we the government, and if the people don't start standing up for themselves and for each other, we are going to continue being subjects of this government." 

Justice Adams set Tertelgte's bond at $500 and his next court hearing is scheduled for January.

MOUNTAIN MAN COURT HEARING

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=521_1384992875

MOUNTAIN MAN HAULED AWAY IN HAND CUFFS

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=703_1385224413

• Upvote 3

***///

If you give a man a fish, he can eat for a day...

If you teach a man to fish:

1.   he has to go and get a license,

2.   be told where he can fish,

3.   be told where he can't fish,

4.   how many he can fish for,

5.   how big the fish have to be,

6.  What time of year he can fish,

7.   what kind of fish they can be... :confused2:

Sigh.... :mellow:   Don't remember seeing 1-7 in our Bible.... :huh:  

Oh, society... you're SO uncivilized !  :angry:

• Upvote 10

Some of the things he said are correct, but his argument about the name being all caps is frivolous. The way a name is spelled makes no difference. The courts have ruled consistently the all cap name argument is frivolous, yet a lot of these patriot types continue to argue that nonsense.

It is the attachment of the Surname being attached with the given name that creates the artificial legal person. That fictitious legal name is in fact held by the State.

All he had to do was let the judge appoint a public defender, then appoint the public defender as TRUSTEE, hand him the GENESIS 1:26-1:30 and the TEN COMMANDMENTS as an EXHIBIT, have the public defender hand copies to the prosecutor and Judge, then ask for copies of their oaths and bonds and the case would likely be dropped.

There is a woman who this and the prosecutor called for a side bar which the Judge, prosecutor and public defender then went into judges chambers and when they came out the prosecutor dropped the charges stating for lack of evidence to prosecute. LOL

The State was trying to take her kid away.

EXHIBIT A

GENESIS 1:26-1:30

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

TEN COMMANDMENTS

And God spake all these words, saying, I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
  2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
  3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
  4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
  5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
  6. Thou shalt not kill.
  7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
  8. Thou shalt not steal.
  9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
  10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
Edited by PartyTime
  • Upvote 2

***///

If you give a man a fish, he can eat for a day...

If you teach a man to fish:

1.   he has to go and get a license,

2.   be told where he can fish,

3.   be told where he can't fish,

4.   how many he can fish for,

5.   how big the fish have to be,.

6.  What time of year he can fish,

7.   what kind of fish they can be... :confused2:

Sigh.... :mellow:   Don't remember seeing 1-7 in our Bible.... :huh:  

This is why I got out of the fishing business. We payed the government over 5000.00 in fees and they told us what we could catch and sell which wasn't enough to cover expenses. Evening Ladies ☺

This is why I got out of the fishing business. We paid the government over 5000.00 in fees and they told us what we could catch and sell which wasn't enough to cover expenses. Evening Ladies ☺

***///

We hear ya, CAP..... 

We have friends who run Charters and they are starving due to regulations,

laws, over-zealous greenies forcing their will on US, etc.

When we're in Panama, nobody messes with us. 

As long as you employ the occasional Panamanian to do the heavy lifting, they pretty much leave you alone. 

They like their little piece of the action and it helps the local economy, but it's nothing like it is here!

Maybe you can take a tip from 'OlSarge & his Gals and go to the jungle -- where it's more civilized ! ^_^  

(P.S. - don't bother with belize or costa rica --- ;) )

EXHIBIT A

GENESIS 1:26-1:30

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

***///

PT --- you rock !  :twothumbs:  Thanks for bringing this here for all to see ! :tiphat:

If you catch a fish to eat it. to hell with a licence. You have the right to feed yourself. I would also go to jail before paying.

BUT

If you are catching fish to sell . Yes there must be regulations or there would no longer be fish to catch if you were hungry 

• Upvote 2

If you catch a fish to eat it. to hell with a licence. You have the right to feed yourself. I would also go to jail before paying.

BUT

If you are catching fish to sell . Yes there must be regulations or there would no longer be fish to catch if you were hungry 

***///

Point well made, DOG. :tiphat:

Kinda like how our roads & by-ways are supposed to work...

If you use them for commerce - you must pay taxes for the privilege....  if not - you should be exempt.

So why are we getting raped for tolls and taxes....?  :confused2:

We been had...... again<_<

• Upvote 2

BUT

I agree 100% but when you charge for license to take people fishing and charge a fee for the fish they catch then tell them that they only can catch a limited few it makes it real hard to make a living at it.  I did this for over 30 years and was very instrumental in putting proper conservation measures in place then the government did the rest.  I bet you didn't know that there is a federal 10% tax on all fishing gear fresh and saltwater.

• Upvote 1

I quite fly fishing in Colo just for that reason. It was so bad, they had a armed bandit hiding in the brish on the bank just so you could not fish the other side of the stream w/o being caught and fined.  It's like pay for the lic. But we are going to make sure you don't catch any of our fish. :blush:

"All he had to do was let the judge appoint a public defender, then appoint the public defender as TRUSTEE, hand him the GENESIS 1:26-1:30 and the TEN COMMANDMENTS as an EXHIBIT, have the public defender hand copies to the prosecutor and Judge, then ask for copies of their oaths and bonds and the case would likely be dropped."

I can tell you've Never been to court PartyTime!  Keep listening to your Guru buddy.  Just showing up at court is patronizing them...See where that gets ya!

• Upvote 1

I agree 100% but when you charge for license to take people fishing and charge a fee for the fish they catch then tell them that they only can catch a limited few it makes it real hard to make a living at it.  I did this for over 30 years and was very instrumental in putting proper conservation measures in place then the government did the rest.  I bet you didn't know that there is a federal 10% tax on all fishing gear fresh and saltwater.

Yes actually I did know that.

There`s also one on all hunting equip and ammo 

"All he had to do was let the judge appoint a public defender, then appoint the public defender as TRUSTEE, hand him the GENESIS 1:26-1:30 and the TEN COMMANDMENTS as an EXHIBIT, have the public defender hand copies to the prosecutor and Judge, then ask for copies of their oaths and bonds and the case would likely be dropped."

I can tell you've Never been to court PartyTime!  Keep listening to your Guru buddy.  Just showing up at court is patronizing them...See where that gets ya!

You can't tell anything. What I stated is fact. It is already proven successful.