Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In light of the high levels of inflation banker: the deletion of zeros from the currency would not address the economic crisis

yota691

No one is happy about the possibility of "removing the zeros" ~ redenomination for this investment. Sandstorm and Keep, I applaud you for stating your opinion and putting up with the name-calling. Everyone invested in the dinar needs to know all the possibilities, all the possible outcomes. That's what a smart investor should do - look at all the angles.  Some people who read this forum appreciate the information, facts, and opinions even though they may not voice an opinion. :)

• Upvote 5

i love it. if you had 10 million, it becomes 10 thousand. not even debatable about what it means

cant flip flap patty wack this one

You love it? :rake:

However, the deletion of zeros dampens inflation is no longer useful for this deletion, because the Iraqi Central Bank data indicate that the rate of inflation has become only 7%. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/166188-in-light-of-the-high-levels-of-inflation-banker-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-would-not-address-the-economic-crisis/#ixzz2lRGXjVRy

can't flip flap patty waco this one also.

• Upvote 1

LOL. I knew when reading this one KEEP would be all over it.

RV is still unknown in terms of what IRAQ will do. Still non of us knows nor should we. The times when this is most confusing is when to be most exciting. It's confusing to me! lol

I,will say one thing and anyone feel free to argue this point or tell me your thoughts. A while back a financial advisor was telling me that they won't lose a thing if they simply change the rate to any tradable amount. Key word is tradable or acceptable. R I would be an acceptable amount, I believe.

So, if they say 1 dinar equals 1 dollar the value is the same on both sides. They do not lose by gathering your dinar. Even at the new rate. Those who lose are the ones who use the dinar I between the time prior to the new value. I myself am slowly getting a new sense of things may be coming our way. Gurus to me, are all dinar traders. Don't buy anything they say! That is my humble advice.

We can now all hold hands and sing kumbiah.... lol

Praying for results soon,

Peace.

• Upvote 1

You love it? :rake: However, the deletion of zeros dampens inflation is no longer useful for this deletion, because the Iraqi Central Bank data indicate that the rate of inflation has become only 7%. [/size]Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/166188-in-light-of-the-high-levels-of-inflation-banker-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-would-not-address-the-economic-crisis/#ixzz2lRGXjVRy[/size] can't flip flap patty waco this one also.

Good one

No one is happy about the possibility of "removing the zeros" ~ redenomination for this investment. Sandstorm and Keep, I applaud you for stating your opinion and putting up with the name-calling. Everyone invested in the dinar needs to know all the possibilities, all the possible outcomes. That's what a smart investor should do - look at all the angles.  Some people who read this forum appreciate the information, facts, and opinions even though they may not voice an opinion. :)

Do you applaud al Kieda too

I remember you as a moderator on another guru site and you like keep sure didn't like others expressing their views

Geez keep sure can't let others express their views without his conflicting ( view ). As you call it

The clown can't stay out of others conversations and you can't understand why people do what they do

They try being rude so he stays away from them but he just doesn't get it

I know I don't want to chat with that person but he insists on his smart ass remarks to me

If he disappears

I know I won't ask where he's At

He's better off has bing in the lop tank he would fit right in

Well he does fit right in so does sandstorm

Only problem is no one else hangs there most people with brains don't hang around investments where they don't believe they will make a profit

There's plenty of chat boards for discussions of 1000s of losing stocks they. An go hasn't around

They seem deeply disturbed about this forum if it doesn't go along with their thinking patterns

You may enjoy their chats so maybe you should ask them to stick with chatting with people who wish to chat with them and not shove their same statements on the same people every day of their ices

Fact is some people are sick of hearing the same thing from the same person And they tell them I don't want to talk to you

But they don't understand

They push their way around every day and now you want in with them

Good for you

You go enjoy them

I'll enjoy it when people argue with you too

I'll high five them and post how I enjoy their opinons too

• Upvote 2

I'd be curious to hear what "facts" you speak of in regards to the Dinar? I haven't seen much or very little in regards to any movement over the years I've been vested/speculated. Now I've read countless of articles of what Iraq may or may not do but nothing factual in regards to actually doing something. Saying something dose'nt make it factual, only makes it stated. So until something of substance happens nothing is factual in my book. IMO no one has the right to think their view is the only possible outcome. Of course massive egos & spite keep some from allowing themselves to see any other views.  

• Upvote 1

I remember you as a moderator on another guru site and you like keep sure didn't like others expressing their views

Geez keep sure can't let others express their views without his conflicting ( view ). As you call it

The clown can't stay out of others conversations and you can't understand why people do what they do

I know I don't want to chat with that person but he insists on his smart ass remarks to me

If he disappears

Only problem is no one else hangs there most people with brains don't hang around investments where they don't believe they will make a profit

There's plenty of chat boards for discussions of 1000s of losing stocks they. An go hasn't around

They seem deeply disturbed about this forum if it doesn't go along with their thinking patterns

You may enjoy their chats so maybe you should ask them to stick with chatting with people who wish to chat with them and not shove their same statements on the same people every day of their ices

Fact is some people are sick of hearing the same thing from the same person And they tell them I don't want to talk to you

Good for you

You go enjoy them

have-an-issue-take-a-tissue-ya-big-cryba

• Downvote 1

If he disappears

Good for you

You go enjoy them

have-an-issue-take-a-tissue-ya-big-cryba

Not choosin sides but that there is funny!!!!!!

As do you!  :twothumbs::peace::)B):wave:B)

Very Sweet   :blush:  Thank You... although Ziggie is much better at it than I am. :)

Very Much Agree Tenmillion :)

I'm sure there are many here that read this forum without commenting that absolutely do appreciate it.

Heck if I had not jumped in head first by starting to comment here a long time ago... I think I would be more like them. LOl

If he disappears

Good for you

You go enjoy them

i am choosing sides and dontlop you rock buddy!!!

your so biased its untrue keepem can say what he wants but if someone says anything against keepem you accuse them of name calling. I see through you

i am choosing sides and dontlop you rock buddy!!!your so biased its untrue keepem can say what he wants but if someone says anything against keepem you accuse them of name calling. I see through you

She is not biased at all.....she knows more then most......it def helps having the great brother she has lol....very smart man!

• Downvote 1

The way I see it if iraq does lop. You dont make any money but, you dont really lose much either.Think of all the years of entertainment this investment has provided.Thats got to be worth couple 100,000 dinar.Watching all the guru,s proven to be the liers they are now, that would be Priceless!!! Go RV!

If he disappears

Good for you

You go enjoy them

First your remark "Do you applaud al Kieda too" is just flat out rude. You missed the whole intent of my post...and that was to keep an open mind about this investment. 

Next, your comment "The clown can't stay out of others conversations and you can't understand why people do what they do". There is an option on this site called "private messaging". If you want to have a private conversation, maybe you should try using that one if you don't like interruptions because last I checked, anyone can post a comment in the main forum as long as it is respectable-(you seem to have an issue with that concept). 

Another one of your comments, "They seem deeply disturbed about this forum if it doesn't go along with their thinking patterns". Isn't that the "pot calling the kettle black". Your "thinking pattern" seems to be one-sided. 

Some of your gobbledygook I could not understand, so I will stop here.  ^5  Peace Out~

• Upvote 2

I'd be curious to hear what "facts" you speak of in regards to the Dinar? I haven't seen much or very little in regards to any movement over the years I've been vested/speculated. Now I've read countless of articles of what Iraq may or may not do but nothing factual in regards to actually doing something. Saying something dose'nt make it factual, only makes it stated. So until something of substance happens nothing is factual in my book. IMO no one has the right to think their view is the only possible outcome. Of course massive egos & spite keep some from allowing themselves to see any other views.  

The facts I am referring to are all the reports/documents that have been written about Iraq over the past ten years. I have read countless articles, and I have read countless reports and documents. I prefer to rely on the documents for credible information rather than the articles. Below are some of the reports I am referring to. Some are older, but they give a pretty accurate picture of Iraq's financial and economic state. 

Hope this helps. :)

Iraq Financial Sector Review

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTMENA/Resources/Financial_Sector_Review_English.pdf

WTO

http://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/acc_e/a1_iraq_e.htm

IMF

http://www.imf.org/external/country/IRQ/index.htm (read all the Country Reports back to 2003)

CBI ~ Financial information

Committee of Financial Experts (they have oversight of DFI Funds)

SIGIR 

Who's Her Brother ? :blink:

B) B)

The one and only Scooter!!!  = )  My main man!

The facts I am referring to are all the reports/documents that have been written about Iraq over the past ten years. I have read countless articles, and I have read countless reports and documents. I prefer to rely on the documents for credible information rather than the articles. Below are some of the reports I am referring to. Some are older, but they give a pretty accurate picture of Iraq's financial and economic state. 

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTMENA/Resources/Financial_Sector_Review_English.pdf

WTO

IMF

http://www.imf.org/external/country/IRQ/index.htm (read all the Country Reports back to 2003)

SIGIR 

Thank you for putting in your two cents ten....helps to have a few more level headed people here. Not putting down anyone here so please dont take it the wrong way....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The one and only Scooter!!!  = )  My main man!

Right On - Scooter Is A Great Dude ! ;)

Although He May Need To Be A Little Bit More Selective About Some Of The Shady Friends He 'Keeps' ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Tell Scooter 'Hey' If U Hook Back Up With Him When U Return To The Desert !

B)B)

No one is happy about the possibility of "removing the zeros" ~ redenomination for this investment. Sandstorm and Keep, I applaud you for stating your opinion and putting up with the name-calling. Everyone invested in the dinar needs to know all the possibilities, all the possible outcomes. That's what a smart investor should do - look at all the angles. Some people who read this forum appreciate the information, facts, and opinions even though they may not voice an opinion. :)

Thanks for your input and the other links. I think Donlop is unfair to single you out when - yes - this is supposed to be a democratic space for everyone to share opinions. Silly to bash you for stating yours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't have any relatives in the DinarWorld Keep  :lol:

^5 (high five)

LOL....Ill be back beginning of Dec!!! We should all get together for sh*%ts and giggles.....wanna bust him up in pool again too!!

Right On - Scooter Is A Great Dude ! ;)

Although He May Need To Be A Little Bit More Selective About Some Of The Shady Friends He 'Keeps' ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Tell Scooter 'Hey' If U Hook Back Up With Him When U Return To The Desert !

B) B)

No doubt!! Tryin to get back in touch with him...been quite a while....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If he disappears

Good for you

You go enjoy them

How old are you?

Edited by WorkerBee
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WTO

IMF

SIGIR 

Ten,

I hear ya...........but the only thing factual is that they are stating in articles their intent. As anyone with any knowledge of gov or big business can attest, talk does not always equate to reality. But hey to each their own..................I surely don't have any issues with either side of the coin.