Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHO UPSET THE OKIE WAGON ???

King Bean

Don't you love it when Okie does his "No body likes me. Everybody hates me. I'm gonna go eat worms," routine? I know I do.

MC!!! I was just thinking of you yesterday while I was driving my car and looking at the pretty red mountains...

I was wondering where you have been and was hoping all is well with you... So good to see you my "crazy" friend. :D

I really miss your nightly lullabies... they were the all time greatest!

• Upvote 2

It was me..I did it! Actually I did comment on his latest post but , he never posted it.Ever notice on recaps all the Okie comments are nothing but gushingly positive?? Sometime,s I wonder if he,s paying people to write them. Surely they cant all be that gullible...Can they?

I believe that many of the comments are fabricated.

they do not sound sincere have very similar spelling errors and there is a distinct pattern that indicate to me they are fabricated. It is this very observation that brought me to Dinarvets, to try to clarify and qualify some of the GooRoo Intel

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1

Have You Heard About The Lonesome Okie.

Tony's and Okies GREATEST HITS is yours for just $19.95 (plus s/h)

Songs like

Lonesome loser.... Okie

Tomorrow never comes.... duet

Sitting on the dock of the bay.... Okie

Yo ho ho and a butt load of crap... Okie

Little miss can't be wrong.... Tony

One week.... duet

Band on the run... Tony

Money for nothing.... duet

I'm going straight to hell.... duet

Coconut telegraph.... duet

Waiting for the worms... a very special song sung for Tony and Okie by dinar holders.

All this can be yours...AND MORE !

A life time subscription of "CRAP" from "Tony and Okie". Hurry before Tony goes to jail.... we mean before this special offer expires. This offer will end tomorrow... or soon.... well... we are waiting on confirmation. Just send $19.95, your phone number, email, street address, DNA sample, sign a NDA and dress nicely.

• Upvote 2

And he apologized today with a big fat excuse.

Nowadays I don't even read.

If I go to a site and see that it's all blah blah I move on and say "Well I'm not going to the bank today...."

I really don't care what they or anyone else says anymore, the excuse as to why, whatever.

It's all lies until we see a public rate and we exchange.

Do not be held emotionally hostage with updates of supposed behind the scenes workings.