Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sucker Rate

Roscoboy007

lets see..ill rv the dinar to 1000:1 just for example

1000 dollars for 1 million dinar.

100% profit = 2000 dollars .....thats a great return

200% profit = 3000 dollars ......dang i tripled my money. exceptional

terry k

386,000% increase= 3,860,000 dollars .......and its a suckers rate!

your supposed to wait for 1,386,000% increase = 13,860,000 ....as madea says hmmm..hmm

in fact, i heard, the cbi is appointing terryk governor of the central bank, just so they can get back his dinar

• Upvote 1

terry k wont turn in his dinar for over 3 and a half million, they had to offer him governorship,his own province, and 13 mil before hed give up those valuable deenars

Your math is not lost on me, sandstorm........However, this is the Rumor Section, therefore all rates are fair game. All in good fun. :peace:

GO RV, then BV

its terryk math, i think i made my point though

any bv before the rv?

60% of the time, it works every time

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

For years this idiot has been saying - "we are there, it has RV'd, TOMORROW is our day", so is it just me that gets heartburn when I see his screen name?

Now he posts this:

11-19-2013   Intel Guru TerryK    DID GET A EMAIL FROM MAIN SOURCE IN DC.  SHE IS TELLING ME THAT THE NEWS SHE HAD IS THIS SHOULD BE THE WEEK THAT WE SEE THIS AND THAT TUE NIGHT HAS A STRONG POSSIBILITY OF MOVEMENT.  WE MAY SEE THIS TONIGHT LATE BUT THE RATE IS A SUCKER RATE LIKE 3.86...BUT IT WILL GO UP.

Well let let me tell you, if this is the sucker rate then I am a SUCKER.  I told myself when I got into this 5 years ago that if it went to .50 cents then I was fine and anything over that is just a bonus.  The thing is this has gotten so blown out of proportion with rates from $3+ (which I think is possible) to $36 (WHAT A JOKE).  If I were to make $500,000 for a $1100 (1 Million IQD) investment then I would be laughing all the way to the bank. 

Some people have lost a lot listening to these so-called gurus that what they say should be criminal. 

Stay strong and I hope this do work out for us all.  Sorry I had to vent when I saw his post and I don't know why I did this time since I have see it for years.

Cheers!!!!!!!!

Ok Cheers, You hit the nail right on the head, I agree 100%, Great insight.