Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A throw of Rami: Iraqi state television calling for the destruction of Talabani and Barzani and Maliki (see video)!!

yota691

A throw of Rami: Iraqi state television calling for the destruction of Talabani and Barzani and Maliki (see video)!!

14-11-2013 01:49 PM

http://youtu.be/IzAP5T0OJJ4

After what Nntaha Sheikh Jaafar Al-Ibrahimi call on Maliki doom

Deliberated social networking sites a video for the preacher pulpit Husseini Sheikh Jaafar Al-Ibrahimi is based pray on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and President Jalal Talabani and Kurdistan leader Massoud Barzani result of 'poor services and interest in their personal and party all', he says. 

shows the section registrar which aired on channel ' 2 Iraqi 'government (without that scrutinizes its contents) Sheikh Patriarchs, which criticizes the education sector and citizens say' I do not rejoice in the event of your sons testimony came They are successful Flaeugd the education in Iraq '. He adds that the Parliament did not do anything about this issue and we are committed to the words of Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani and Nouri al-Maliki, then commented sarcastically ((Vinegar playing penalty kicks and Evdoha)) .. Want services, we want the state feel the patient people and retirees'. 

Brahimi concluded his speech by saying 'Raise your hands and call them: God destroy the oppressors and the difference between them and the well-being .. God destroyed, their bodies and their money .. Torrent has reached Zuba '. For his part, one of the employees of the Iraqi channel 2, the broadcast section without prior examination, expected to punish those responsible for the broadcast, because it undermines the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who refuses to General Manager of the channel, which came with U.S. tank named Abdul Jabbar Nile carp for any reason whatsoever.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

The influence of the mullahs is dangerous ... typical Islamic thinking ... you don't do what I want, or what I think you should do - you deserve death. This is a very sad commentary on the influence of these mullahs, and the hatred they fan to flames. 

Even if the desires are reasonable - to spout death & hatred is unacceptable under any circumstances.  :twocents: 

Thanks for the post Yota...! :salute: 

What's amazing is that they tie Talabani & Barzani in with Maliki - They are governing Kurdistan very well, and meeting the needs of the Kurds. But, Maliki has caused this whole mess by not acting on the necessary laws and processes to care for the people...IMHO  :twocents:  :confused2: 

(+) Yota...!

• Upvote 6

The influence of the mullahs is dangerous ... typical Islamic thinking ... you don't do what I want, or what I think you should do - you deserve death. This is a very sad commentary on the influence of these mullahs, and the hatred they fan to flames. 

Even if the desires are reasonable - to spout death & hatred is unacceptable under any circumstances.  :twocents: 

Thanks for the post Yota...! :salute: 

What's amazing is that they tie Talabani & Barzani in with Maliki - They are governing Kurdistan very well, and meeting the needs of the Kurds. But, Maliki has caused this whole mess by not acting on the necessary laws and processes to care for the people...IMHO  :twocents:  :confused2: 

(+) Yota...!

It's what they represent, power.  

• Upvote 1

The crowd seems functional, educated, and respectful here.

I agree with what's been posted so far, yet have a different take...

The Mullahs talk, and people LISTEN.

Yeah they do fan the religious flames, but they're sick of the bullshiite too, now.

Barzani unfortunately gets lumped in because he's a politician.

Good to see this. I like it. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I'm just curious how Talabani got ripped a new one when he's been out of commission for some time.  I guess he had the chance to take maliki out and didn't do it.  So I guess they consider him part of the problem.  I don't know but the more ticked off they get the more they might be prone to civil war.  I tell you, one sick man is suppressing these folks and no one in the world community has said a thing.  But we were sure to take saddam out.  Oh, but wait, he didn't want to use the petro dollar and the puppet maliki don't care since he is embezzling the wealth of the country it don't matter.  Barzani, has a way of getting his folks their basic needs.  But, you know if the citizens become unruly, it will spill just like syria is spilling over.