Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do OKIE & TONY think saying " I'am just the messenger"makes them exempt from TRUTH

They claim to be these true blue AMERICANS.

There are so many people loosing there American dreams day in and day out.

And these guys think their exempt from hurting fellow Americans by saying, "I'AM JUST THE MESSENGER"

After saying any minute or today or hours away to this week for sure, by the end of this month and continuing to do this YEAR after YEAR.

IF your so called 3 letter yada yada yada intel providers,friends or what ever they are.

Keep giving you info that does not turn out to be right week after week month after month and year after year.

At what point do you wake up and QUIT passing this intel on.Especially if it hurts anyone financially or otherwise.

I have a fellow dinar holder friend that told me he was listening to TONY who was standing outside a bank eating A hotdog talking on A live feed saying it is going to RV any second." THAT WAS A YEAR AND A HALF AGO"

I listened to a live feed myself a couple weeks ago, and what sounded like a little old lady asked TONY if he was sure it was going to happen this week.

Because she did not want to loose her reserves " It sounded like she was really relying on it" and he had the opportunity to do the right thing. Or just say I don't know.

But NO he had to reassure her that her reserves were safe it was going to happen UNBELIEVABLE.

And of course she did the GOD bless you YADA YADA and he just ate it up.

It makes me wonder why would a true blue American say or do that to another American.

For the life of me I just do not understand, did their Mothers not pay enough attention to them or what.

Is it for the attention, I know there are simple people out there and their more than willing to follow anyone who tells them what they want to hear.

But it does not mean its right.

If the site their on has a lengthy disclaimer saying their not responsible for anything these guys say.

That should be a red flag, even to the easy influenced to not listen to or trust these false profits.

It just hurts my soul to see these guys get praise and worship from people that are gullible enough to listen

SHAME ON THEM

JESUS did not die and say you judge for me. However If anything you do or say hurts another human being for any reason their going to answer to someone somewhere sometime.

I will be at their post RV event and it will not be to shake there hand and feed their egos.

I just want to put a face with scumbag.

I

• Upvote 5

***///

God Bless ya BRISCO....  you're a real good egg for caring so much about the folks getting burned by these horrible excuses for human beings.

As much as we'd like to, we can't save all these poor unfortunate people from themselves.

They are caught in a net cast by some pretty despicable operators, alright.

Maybe if enough people call the UST or some other agency, it'll raise a flag high enough that they'll at least be looked at and made to feel a little uncomfortable about what they are doing to little old ladies and ignorant hopefuls.

But even a knock at the door from the fed is unlikely to sway this kind of evil.

They'd have to break some laws first.  Maybe mental cruelty or Elder abuse..... :confused2:

• Upvote 3

Why ask why 

Its what they do

Yep! Exactly! If you are foolish enough to fall for their crap-n-nonsense over and over; well, who is to blame? It is commendable that you are so concerned with your fellow dinarians, HOWEVER, we are all adults and choose to believe whom-or whatever. I, too, have friends to listen to Oakie and other T-A-R-D-S. It is their problem and their mindset that makes them like that. Or as JF says, "You cant fix stupid.." Cheers

• Upvote 1

Why ask why

Its what they do

bump

One problem i see is there are people in this investment that were raised in a time when a persons word actually meant something, and took a persons word at face value. The days of the handshake are long forgotten, now its about lawyers and money. God says"let your yes be yes", Man says only when convinent. ijs

• Upvote 3

It just scares me that we are sharing this planet with people who are desperate or uneducated enough to continue to listen to the same garbage they preach month after month and year after year..............AND BELIEVE IT!!!  These pumpers make lots of money  from the sales of dinar and you have to keep people excited to keep them buying.  What goes around comes around .........

• Upvote 1

Why do OKIE & TONY think saying " I'am just the messenger" makes them exempt from TRUTH

I don't know that they think it makes them exempt from the truth. They've  been wrong for so many years, that they had to come up with an explanation that would eliminate  any and all personal accountability for what they say....

A friend of mine invested in the dinar and one who followed the guru's predictions told me last week he hoped this rv would occur soon as he was having a lot of marital problems due to infidelity..........his wife found him dead yesterday after hanging himself. He left behind 2 young children. I hope the rv happens and can help support his family. My prayers to his family

• Upvote 3

This MTN GOAT yahoo subscribes to the same EGO driven " listen to me I'am important " they truely be leave their own BS.

These people have no moral human dignity towards their fellow man what so ever.

OKIE & TONY & MTN Goat will say or do anything to have people give them praise

SHAME ON THEM I do not think answering to St Peter at the pearly gates will be ther problem.

Again I plan on being at their post RV get together, and it won't be to shake their hand and feed their egos.

If will be just to put a face to SCUMBAGS

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

bump

One problem i see is there are people in this investment that were raised in a time when a persons word actually meant something, and took a persons word at face value. The days of the handshake are long forgotten, now its about lawyers and money. God says"let your yes be yes", Man says only when convinent. ijs

True but not anonymous internet knuckleheads.  If they talked face to face with these slimebags they might get a better grasp of the subject.  These pumpers don't allow follow up questions if they allow you to question them at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1