Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al Karmal Brokerage

aitshioud

Breitling has recently given his support for Al Karmal Brokerage. 

After sending the company an information email at around noon mountain time 10 min's later i received this email.

"

Dear XXXXXX , 

To start work with Karmal you need to open account with us and for that you need 
1- a color copy of your passport verified from the Iraqi embassy you can use the one that open account with warka is ok.
2- fill and sign the karmal's contract and form 1A , 2 , 3 and send us a color copy of them ( to download them vist our web site www.isx-Karmal.com open account page ).

We will open the account within 2 days and inform you the account number then you can fund your account and transfer the shares to the new account . 

We can proved you a daily and weekly report pay the right issues and collect bonas shares and dividends , also we have an e query system that help you to see you shares and activities online 24/7 . 

Best regards, 

Sent from my iPad
Wassim Y. Al Jzrawy (MSc.) Acc.
CEO Of Karmal Brokerage
Cell (Zain IQ): +(964) 790-1395074
Office cell : +(964) 7800001133
Web sit : www.isx-karmal.com

"

This brokerage has no minimum apparently, having attempted and failed to wire Al Jazera Brokerage and receiving a nice 400$ bounce back, I'm going to attempt with Al Karmal to enter the ISX market. 

If you happen to be in CANADA then things are a little different for us up here and you can find information in the relevant forum topic for getting your docs signed etc.

Will update once more concrete information is received.

Aits.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the problem was with the intermediary bank and their information requirements. Al-jazeera seemed good besides the whole wire transfer thing. As for breitling, I've made money from the cd's and warka bank well over what I payed for his isx report. Sure he's more into the USA side of things than canada and i needed to tweak my approach but, look at the demographics.

• Upvote 1

Brietling Iraqi Dinar - Never trust Brietling. He is always pumping and scamming situations

dinar buddy is a scammer who preys on the elderly!  TRUST ME i know this to be factual and true.  ignore his post and ostracize him for who he is before his poison affects your life.

i did that to make a point dinar buddy.  i have nothing against you but you shouldn't go around making blanket and blind accusations at people unless you have supportive information.  so please inform us.  what did breitling do (point for point) to warrant your slander?  we earnestly want to know.  and what makes the information he shared about a viable ISX broker to be a scam?  please help us understand.

• Upvote 6

You can talk to AlJareza and ask if they can give you an exception to wire couple thousand at first and the rest later on.

Yes please keep us in the loop.  I know others who want to join the ISX but can't afford my broker's initial rate. 

First wire through RBC Canada just got returned less transaction fees, there goes another 80 bucks. Total losses to wire returns so far 780$.00 USD.. Don't know why, could be the address, could be the information was in the wrong place, who frickin knows. If I try again will post.

First wire through RBC Canada just got returned less transaction fees, there goes another 80 bucks. Total losses to wire returns so far 780$.00 USD.. Don't know why, could be the address, could be the information was in the wrong place, who frickin knows. If I try again will post.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. That's a lot of money. Is your bank is filling the wire information correctly?

ok so i think i figured out what happened, the RBC which operates as Pittsburgh National Corp in the USA , has an internal kind of Watch list and iraq is on it. At least in my branch anyway. They cancelled my wire tried telling me that iraq has sanctions placed on it (which is bs, canada has no sanctions against iraq) and would not do the wire without the local bank manager approving. Had a meeting with the local bank manager she wanted to know.

- who i was wiring,

-Why,

-For what

-How much

-How often

oh and charged me not only the 75$ for the incomplete wire but charged me again to re-attempt.

From my best guess Karmal stock exchange has an account with Dar Es Salaam Investment Bank who has an account with Commerzbank in Germany.

So i think the beneficiary customer would be dar es salaam with remittance information to further credit Karmal Stock Exchange with notes of your name and account # with Karmal.

I would provide the example however every bank's wire transfer information and requirements seem to be different, also because there is no IBAN # my bank charged me more to do the wire. 

if this works i will update. 

So far Karmal provides daily updates on market information via pdf, on email and other relevant exchange information and has had good communication.

Aits.

reminds me of my initial wire confrontation with wells fargo manager.  we were sitting in his office to get things setup and he asks me, "we can't get in any trouble for wiring to Iraq can we?"  it showed me how misinformed most people are about the opportunities out there.  with big banks and corporations flocking to iraq, a bank manager is apprehensive about working with me for fear that we might get in trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow- Be very careful and sign nothing!!

Brietling is scamming the IQD population all the time. This is insane!

CAUTION

DB: I usually respect you but SHUT UP.  Breightling talks alot about the ISX yeah but we have a whole section devoted to the ISX ... so where is he wrong. If i had the money to get on the ISX somehow I would, but I don't. There is great money to be made there especially before the ISX get onto the Nasdaq. You might do well to develope at least 2-3 sources that you trust and compare what they say on the important subjects as your first step in sifting out valuable info from the B.S. If they are truely independent and also saying similar or the same thing (like Adam and Breightling do occasionally) than go forward on that as you think is best.

• 3 weeks later...

Asked warka isx dept to purchase 2 orders combined total 3.5 million shares on two orders. Warka makes stock purchase 2 stocks 200k each. I sent them email asking about the rest, they say my request needs to be updated with another new form.

Al karmal, 3 separate stock requests, less than 24 hrs later 3 stocks purchased and invoice sent to me.

I think warka has liquidity issues.

Asked warka isx dept to purchase 2 orders combined total 3.5 million shares on two orders. Warka makes stock purchase 2 stocks 200k each. I sent them email asking about the rest, they say my request needs to be updated with another new form.

Al karmal, 3 separate stock requests, less than 24 hrs later 3 stocks purchased and invoice sent to me.

I think warka has liquidity issues.

I think you are right about Warka having liquidity issues. On another site, people are constantly complaining about there orders rarely being processed and having to send multiple requests before shares are purchased. Even then, some claim Warka only purchases far less than they wanted.

Glad you got Al-Karma working. Seems like a legit broker. I wonder if he will be working with the Erbil stock Exchange when it open in June.

• 2 months later...

Ugh, I've never had a problem sending wires with Chase bank, but I recently tried sending a wire through another bank, Sun Trust (Florida bank), thinking everything would be ok. The staff I worked with had absolutely no idea what she was doing and had to be watch by another staff member as she inputted the information. I was worried, but figured it would be ok, so I didn't think about checking my bank account (big mistake). I simply informed Al-Jazeera to expect a wire and sent them my wire receipt. This was 12/30.

Today, I received an update from Al-Jazeera that they still had not received my wire. I checked my account and sure enough, the very next day on 12/31, I had a credit for an incoming wire transfer for the same amount as I wired out, minus fees. I HIGHLY doubt Al-Jazeera sent me incorrect wire information, so I can only assume that the staff member who did my wire made a mistake and either wired the money out and back into my account or made a type and it was returned. I'll find out tomorrow.

Frustrating to say the least and as of now I'm out $85 in fees, which I assume should be returned should it be a  mistake on their part.

Absolutely frustrating. I can now empathize with aitshioud.

Ugh, I've never had a problem sending wires with Chase bank, but I recently tried sending a wire through another bank, Sun Trust (Florida bank), thinking everything would be ok. The staff I worked with had absolutely no idea what she was doing and had to be watch by another staff member as she inputted the information. I was worried, but figured it would be ok, so I didn't think about checking my bank account (big mistake). I simply informed Al-Jazeera to expect a wire and sent them my wire receipt. This was 12/30.

Today, I received an update from Al-Jazeera that they still had not received my wire. I checked my account and sure enough, the very next day on 12/31, I had a credit for an incoming wire transfer for the same amount as I wired out, minus fees. I HIGHLY doubt Al-Jazeera sent me incorrect wire information, so I can only assume that the staff member who did my wire made a mistake and either wired the money out and back into my account or made a type and it was returned. I'll find out tomorrow.

Frustrating to say the least and as of now I'm out $85 in fees, which I assume should be returned should it be a  mistake on their part.

Absolutely frustrating. I can now empathize with aitshioud.

rightsonword,

There are now some new wire instructions from our Broker. Kind of interesting!

• Upvote 1