Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SECOND Source Comes Forward: Egyptian Official Claims To Have “Documents And Proofs” That Will Send Obama To Prison...

SECOND Source Comes Forward: Egyptian Official Claims To Have “Documents And Proofs” That Will Send Obama To Prison... August 23, 2013 
130630_obama_mandela_prison_ap_328_605.j

AP

(THE D.C. CLOTHESLINE) -- The truth is starting to come out but the question is… Will America listen? Less than a week ago we reported that the son of a Muslim Brotherhood leader claims that he and his father have evidence that could send Obama to prison. What that evidence may be, or if the claim is valid, we do not know. But my personal theory is that it might have everything to do with the tie between Obama, Mohamed Morsi and what happened in Benghazi.

Raymond Ibrahim broke a story of a second Egyptian coming forward today. This time credibility would seem to be less in question. Ibrahim reports via Jihad Watch:

For those who are unfamiliar with Raymond Ibrahim, he makes his living by translating Arabic for the Western world. He is responsible for breaking such documents as the Libyan intelligence report that tied Morsi to Benghazi.

Speaking yesterday on Bitna al-Kibir, a live TV show, Tahani al-Gebali, Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt, said the time was nearing when all the conspiracies against Egypt would be exposed—conspiracies explaining why the Obama administration is so vehemently supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood, whose terrorism has, among other atrocities, caused the destruction of some 80 Christian churches in less than one week.

Al-Gebali referred to “documents and proofs” which Egypt’s intelligence agencies possess and how “the time for them to come out into the open has come.” In the course of her discussion on how these documents record massive financial exchanges between international bodies and the Muslim Brotherhood, she said: “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Here the confused host stopped her, asking her to repeat what she just said, which she did, with complete confidence, adding “If the matter requires it, then we must inform our people”—apparently a reference toObama’s support for the Brotherhood against the state of Egypt, which is causing the latter to call all bets off, that is, causing Egyptian officials to spill the beans as to the true nature of the relationship between the U.S., the Brotherhood, and Egypt.

She did not mention which of the U.S president’s brother’s she was referring to, but earlier it was revealed that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, was running an African nonprofit closely linked to the Brotherhood as well as the genocidal terrorist of Sudan, Omar al-Bashir.

So is Malik Obama an integral part of The Muslim Brotherhood? I don’t think it would surprise anyone if he were and it would certainly start to tie some of the things together that we have seen over the past year. Let us not forget that Malik Obama’s tax exempt charity has been exposed as a fraud.

We know that charities are used by terrorist organizations to funnel money to the cause. So that piece would seem to fit into place.

The question remains… Are these people blowing smoke or are they really intent on exposing Barack Obama for the rest of the world to see? Read more via The D.C. Clothesline...

hqdefault.jpg

•  

• Upvote 1

Wow this guy is as bad as I prayed he wouldn't be in 2008! Yhis guy has got to be brought down. Since Mubarak was removed from power, Egypt and the ME is on fire! Thousands are dead because of Obummer. People in this country are going to have to unite and get our country back as Americans! Not republicans, democrats, conservatives, liberals, etc. I just can't believe people in this aren't all standing against this. These lies are going to get us all killed.

• Upvote 1

I think these people are yapping out their kutkus! If you had info to send someone to jail, lets say a Mafia boss, would you report it as "I've got the goods on Geno. Just you wait till I tell everyone..." Makes NO SENSE to me. Why not just come out and state your "facts"? Think people need a little attention. Poor little kids.....Dunno, just saying....Cheers

• Upvote 1

Wow this guy is as bad as I prayed he wouldn't be in 2008! Yhis guy has got to be brought down. Since Mubarak was removed from power, Egypt and the ME is on fire! Thousands are dead because of Obummer. People in this country are going to have to unite and get our country back as Americans! Not republicans, democrats, conservatives, liberals, etc. I just can't believe people in this aren't all standing against this. These lies are going to get us all killed.

Agreed!

I think these people are yapping out their kutkus! If you had info to send someone to jail, lets say a Mafia boss, would you report it as "I've got the goods on Geno. Just you wait till I tell everyone..." Makes NO SENSE to me. Why not just come out and state your "facts"? Think people need a little attention. Poor little kids.....Dunno, just saying....Cheers

Probably to tell O that they want more money. "pay us or your going down" you know extortion. 

***///

The young man who originally revealed he & his father have the docs to expose obummer are

angry that obummer is not using his power to get the father released from prison where the

Egyptian Military put him because of his affiliation with the Bro-Hood.

obummer empowered them, used them and now is - as far as they are concerned - nowhere to be

found in covering their butts.  They are pretty p.o.'d at the great liar - obummer.

Their empowerment by obummer was a huge factor in getting them credibility enough to take over

the Egyptian Government.  Now that they are out, they are screaming bloody murder for obummer

to intervene on their behalf.

obummer cannot do anything - not overtly anyway, not out in the light of day for all to see - so we can

expect to see continued support by obummer to the Bro-Hood by way of increased terrorist action.

And as far as his "brother".... why have we not seen more of THAT terrorist financer in the news here?

We should have the obummer connection to this terror group all over the news and we should all be

hollering for his impeachment.  But as we all know - the American media is a major tool employed to

keep the stink off this criminal.  They are no longer purveyors of TRUTH.

It sickens that so many US Taxpayer Dollars have been funneled by this murderer to his murderous minions.

IMPEACH THE TERRORIST LEADER OBUMMER.

• Upvote 1

Agreed!

Probably to tell O that they want more money. "pay us or your going down" you know extortion.

Yeah, I get that part (Extortion), but extortion doesn't work if you announce it as such, because this destroys your creds. I had an experience with a doc I used to work with who decided to "extort" management. He laid it all out about how he had the goods and would spill-the-beans IF he wasn't given a good "departing" package. Totally screwed the pooch when he asked for a gift. Got arrested for extortion, etc. So, this still doesn't make any sense to me. Anything they say now will be considered flat-out extortion and whose gonna believe that? Like with this hero, Snowden. He didn't ask for anything. His hands are clean. So, its either you believe what he says or don't, but the SOURCE is pretty good, in my opinion. These cats seem like greedy, extortionist at best. Really puzzles me. Cheers

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I get that part (Extortion), but extortion doesn't work if you announce it as such, because this destroys your creds. I had an experience with a doc I used to work with who decided to "extort" management. He laid it all out about how he had the goods and would spill-the-beans IF he wasn't given a good "departing" package. Totally screwed the pooch when he asked for a gift. Got arrested for extortion, etc. So, this still doesn't make any sense to me. Anything they say now will be considered flat-out extortion and whose gonna believe that? Like with this hero, Snowden. He didn't ask for anything. His hands are clean. So, its either you believe what he says or don't, but the SOURCE is pretty good, in my opinion. These cats seem like greedy, extortionist at best. Really puzzles me. Cheers

Seems there is a rapidly emergent path of extortion that very clearly pays off these days.... Sensationalized op ed like pieces written with enough bling to get a following, and sha zam, now hired and getting paid for such opinions with subsequent readers following. Unfortunately many of these are written in such a style they are confused for professional journalism.... or actual works of objective reporting of facts as they are actually known/vetted/verified prior to publication. I'm guessing the more this opinion driven sensationalism bleeds into mainstream, the greater the number of attorneys are necessary to defend the financial interests of that particular entity.  Opinions and speculation presented as actual vetted news is getting harder and more difficult to sort out in terms of primary source, credibility and the actual practice/commitment  of professional journalists (which in turn is making the real committed journalists  bat spit crazy as they watch this whole process grow in favor of economic interests instead of actual reporting).... 

Unfortunately when people like Snowden do what they do, it gets blended into this other clap trap, and loses its importance as its swallowed up by so much informational nonsense

(and btw, I'm replying in specific to Thai's specific observations versus weighing in an opinion as to the veracity of this particular story)....

Fortunately and unfortunately, the internet gives audience to anyone with an opinion, which while not actual news, is often confused for such when presented under glitzy banners, and headers that sound credible...  :peace: