Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Intelligent Atheists?"

yota691

You know, Yota - you are a good news sleuth and thanks for all the articles.

But continually posting anti-liberal off topics such as birther claims, anti-climate change propaganda and

hate bloggers against any liberals....this kind of thing makes me doubt the dinar more than any drooling guru....

Makes me feel as if I am in the company of those not capable of figuring out a good investment. Sheesh.

Go to church and pray to God. Leave Him out of hate messages and investment forums.

Watch the one with Islam Beacon and Beer that one I really like.Thank you Yota I love this gentlemen.

Duh

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"Intelligent Atheists" - a fine example of an oxymoron. A collision of opposites if you will.

This is the stuff that punning is made of, the compacting of two meanings into a verbal space that they do not occupy in ordinary discourse. Kinda like, cardinal sin and death benefit. Amen!

At this point, Dinar Millionaire would probably qualify as an oxymoron......hopefully that one will be rectified in the near future.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

At this point, Dinar Millionaire would probably qualify as an oxymoron......hopefully that one will be rectified in the near future. :peace:

GO RV, then BV

lol, At this time, to be more accurate, that would be "PoorMillionaire", which would probably qualify as a synonym to "Dinarmillionaire".

***///

That's funny !

But he probably has MILLIONS of IQD, so he technically IS a Dinar Millionaire ! :tiphat:

We'd like to see him become a USD Multi Millionaire !

Actually, I'm currently working on my 4th Million USD...I gave up on the other 3. lol

You are correct and wouldn't we all, I know I'd be in good company.

• Upvote 1

What a joke

What is the joke?  

"Intelligent Atheists" - a fine example of an oxymoron. A collision of opposites if you will.

Actually, I have known some very intellectual atheist.  Now I will say that they are spiritually blind, but they are intellectual.  Then again, I have known some intellectually blind Christians who think that emotional arguments and subjective reasoning trump the challenges of the atheists. They will not.  If you plan to reason thoughtfully with an atheist, you had better be prepared with sound arguments.  

• Upvote 2

lol, At this time, to be more accurate, that would be "PoorMillionaire", which would probably qualify as a synonym to "Dinarmillionaire".

Actually, I'm currently working on my 4th Million USD...I gave up on the other 3. lol

You are correct and wouldn't we all, I know I'd be in good company.

***///

PRICELE$$....!  :twothumbs:  :tiphat:  :lol:  ;)  :wave:  ^_^

• Upvote 1

"Intelligent Atheists" - a fine example of an oxymoron. A collision of opposites if you will.[/size]

Actually, I have known some very intellectual atheist.  Now I will say that they are spiritually blind, but they are intellectual.  Then again, I have known some intellectually blind Christians who think that emotional arguments and subjective reasoning trump the challenges of the atheists. They will not.  If you plan to reason thoughtfully with an atheist, you had better be prepared with sound arguments.

Thanks Glen, but I didn't frame "intellect" in the equation. I was being somewhat satirical of my own volition, an attempt at being, for the lack of a better word, a smartass. Anyway, training the intellect does not result in intelligence. Rather, intelligence comes into being when one acts in perfect harmony, both intellectually and emotionally. There is a vast distinction between intellect and intelligence. Intellect is merely thought functioning independently of emotion. When intellect, irrespective of emotion, is trained in any particular direction, one may have great intellect, but one does not necessarily have intelligence. Besides, I have no plans to reason with one anyway. I would rather have my upper molars extracted through my eye sockets. Take care my friend.
  • Upvote 1

You know, Yota - you are a good news sleuth and thanks for all the articles.

But continually posting anti-liberal off topics such as birther claims, anti-climate change propaganda and

hate bloggers against any liberals....this kind of thing makes me doubt the dinar more than any drooling guru....

Makes me feel as if I am in the company of those not capable of figuring out a good investment. Sheesh.

Go to church and pray to God. Leave Him out of hate messages and investment forums.

Duh

That's the beauty of free speech, we don't have to leave God out of anything.

As far as the "birther claims", It is a mystery why anyone defends the unvetted Barack Barry Harry Hussein Sotoero Bounel Obama, and that 10 layered fraudulent document he posted on the whitehouse site. I've opened it in illustrator, and have seen the 10 layers with my own eyes..

It's not that what he put up there isn't a felony because it is. It's that he's protected by Holder, the senate, and the media making him untouchable. The msm substitute ridicule for a defense of that clearly fraudulent document because there is no defense. That document doesn't prove where he was born, it only proves that it isn't real. The real question is why did he not only not flatten it before posting, but leaves it up the way it is for the world to see? Personally I think it's his way of saying F U America, I am a fraud, and there isn't a d*mn thing you can do about it.

• Upvote 3

That's the beauty of free speech, we don't have to leave God out of anything.

As far as the "birther claims", It is a mystery why anyone defends the unvetted Barack Barry Harry Hussein Sotoero Bounel Obama, and that 10 layered fraudulent document he posted on the whitehouse site. I've opened it in illustrator, and have seen the 10 layers with my own eyes..

It's not that what he put up there isn't a felony because it is. It's that he's protected by Holder, the senate, and the media making him untouchable. The msm substitute ridicule for a defense of that clearly fraudulent document because there is no defense. That document doesn't prove where he was born, it only proves that it isn't real. The real question is why did he not only not flatten it before posting, but leaves it up the way it is for the world to see? Personally I think it's his way of saying F U America, I am a fraud, and there isn't a d*mn thing you can do about it.

Cranster I hear your frustration... I have it too my friend.

My biggest frustration is we may be facing a very bad war... we might not have time for this.

Time to come together... Dems/ Reps. Right Now!

We Really Don't Want To Send Our Kids There...

I know we have had our little disagreements... just know I always care about you.

:)

Edited by Maggie123

My biggest frustration is we may be facing a very bad war... we might not have time for this.

I know we have had our little disagreements... just know I always care about you.

Maggie I think you may be right. Syria = direct confrontation between US... Great Britain, against Russia... China, and Iran! We are already in the conflict. We are supplying Syrian Rebels... Not exactly a friendly bunch. Unfortunately there are no good sides in this.

Maggie agreed, same here.

• Upvote 1

Besides, I have no plans to reason with one anyway. I would rather have my upper molars extracted through my eye sockets. Take care my friend.

Throwing stones from afar.

Constantly trying to unite everyone. Gotta respect you for trying!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2