Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So sad when good people listen to gurus

I had a guy I know, who I thought was a solid and intelligent person as a chamber of commerce president, come in today and insist that the Dinar and like 90 other currencies had RV'd becuase he read it online!

He still thinks we at the bank have some secret "back screens". His words.

Sorry...but no matter what the gurus say...there is no such thing as "Back screens" or "Secret tellers".

It has not...and may never RV!!!

Stop calling!!

• Upvote 1

What really kills me .If you read the comments of some of those dinar sites.They never have a single negative comment even though the guru,s are consistantly wrong over and over and over again.I dont believe a single word any of them has say.Your better off asking the magic eightball when its going to RV at least then your getting the intel from the source. lol!

• Upvote 1

Gurus take a beating (rightfully) on these forums, but they would soon go away if people would stop listening to them!  It's fun and entertaining for us to "cut them down," but for many others their words are "gospel."  It is amazing how many of them use the "God told me" line to justify what they have said.  Don't need to heed any of their pitch.  

• Upvote 1

people as a whole are easily led................sorry but its the truth-peace

In this particular case (dinar gurus) I don't know if you can place all the blame on them.

Actors, Musicians, Politicians, ............................etc need an audience to be effective/successful

Tell em what they want to hear is a good sales technique

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

people as a whole are easily led................sorry but its the truth-peace

In this particular case (dinar gurus) I don't know if you can place all the blame on them.

Actors, Musicians, Politicians, ............................etc need an audience to be effective/successful

People believe what they want or need to believe.

Good morning Caz

• Upvote 1

I had a guy I know, who I thought was a solid and intelligent person as a chamber of commerce president, come in today and insist that the Dinar and like 90 other currencies had RV'd becuase he read it online!

He still thinks we at the bank have some secret "back screens". His words.

Sorry...but no matter what the gurus say...there is no such thing as "Back screens" or "Secret tellers".

It has not...and may never RV!!!

Stop calling!!

And he's a C.of C. President..........Makes you go .. WTF. Some People, Man.

What really kills me .If you read the comments of some of those dinar sites.They never have a single negative comment even though the guru,s are consistantly wrong over and over and over again.I dont believe a single word any of them has say.Your better off asking the magic eightball when its going to RV at least then your getting the intel from the source. lol!

Desperation ( which I may partly understand, justify  and even symphatize with to a certain point) . Naivete. Ignorance.

Some greed ( ok to a certain realistic point but then creating mental  hurdles again).

Edited by umbertino