Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Member of the economy: the Iraqi dinar will see its price improvement against the U.S. dollar in the coming period

yota691

What does- "THE fall in the diner during  "the last period" mean?  What last period is being referred here? 

I will appreciate a knowledgeable explanation of this. Thanks

I believe what he is talking about was the fall in the Market rate.

It hit a low on May 13th this year at 1292. Its been slowly rising since then and was reported at 1210 on 8/7 ( Wednesday)

What does- "THE fall in the diner during "the last period" mean? What last period is being referred here?

I will appreciate a knowledgeable explanation of this. Thanks

They are reffering to the sale of the dollar to the dinar on the street in the black market.

IMMHO, they have been at this for years now, implying that they will raise the dinar and so forth.  However, they have raised it, pips by pips, to stabilize their fixed program rate.  Just like they have kept the stability constant, they have kept investors, just like us, on a limbo rope,  constant like if we flew by night, if you will.  This is exactly what they want, to keep us in a destabilized mode to protect the real value of the Dinar.  For those of us who are still hanging on, when that day comes, we will see the flowers flourish and the trees bare fruit.  It makes too much sense that when they push the button, anyone who holds dinars will profit tremendously but it does not stop there.  Real players will then get on the playing field and buy which will create something called implied volatility.  These new players will push the price of the Dinar higher which will then appreciate in the CBI and probably get out of control for a short bit.  This is where we come in, if we are smart enough to hold some when this day comes.  In other words, those who started first, finish first.  JMMHO.  GLTA and go RV.

• Upvote 2

I look at it a bit differently. excuse my ignorance please. Many articles (I have counted 4) that sound like the same, but slightly different. I don't think those are directed to us, so we say "rethread" I think they are all directed to the people in Iraq as education of something coming. again, please excuse my ignorance. This is why, I say, let me read 10 of these a day. yippee!!! education!

• Upvote 1