Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NBC To Air Four-Hour Miniseries About Hillar y Clinton

By Noel Sheppard | July 27, 2013 | 14:27

check-big.png1350  80 Reddit0  13
A  A
picture-26.jpg

As NewsBusters has been reporting, the media are now in a full court press to get Hillar y Clinton elected president in 2016.

Apart from a new biopic set to be released in the middle of the campaign season, it was announced Saturday that NBC has purchased the rights to a four-hour miniseries about the former first lady starring Diane Lane.

Hillary%20and%20Diane.jpg?1374949403NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt told the Television Critics Association's summer tour that the series will likely air before Clinton announces her candidacy making it unnecessary for the network to grant equal time to whoever her Republican challenger is.

Isn't that convenient?

"She's not going to declare her candidacy for two more years so I think it will be the late spring or early summer of '15 that she will declare," Greenblatt told reporters including The Hollywood Reporter's Lesley Goldberg. "This could well have aired before that. We have to talk through all that."

According to a press release, "Hillar y" will  recount her life as "a wife, mother, politician and cabinet member from 1998 to the present. The script will begin with Clinton living in the White House as her husband is serving the second of his two terms as president. In the years following, she would eventually become a United States senator, run for president and, ultimately, serve the country as secretary of state."

It apparently will also include her likely run for president.

Once again, isn't that convenient?

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/27/nbc-air-four-hour-miniseries-about-Hillarious-clinton#ixzz2aY7sx700

By Noel Sheppard | July 27, 2013 | 14:27

check-big.png1350  80 Reddit0  13
A  A
picture-26.jpg

As NewsBusters has been reporting, the media are now in a full court press to get Hillar y Clinton elected president in 2016.

Apart from a new biopic set to be released in the middle of the campaign season, it was announced Saturday that NBC has purchased the rights to a four-hour miniseries about the former first lady starring Diane Lane.

Hillary%20and%20Diane.jpg?1374949403NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt told the Television Critics Association's summer tour that the series will likely air before Clinton announces her candidacy making it unnecessary for the network to grant equal time to whoever her Republican challenger is.

Isn't that convenient?

"She's not going to declare her candidacy for two more years so I think it will be the late spring or early summer of '15 that she will declare," Greenblatt told reporters including The Hollywood Reporter's Lesley Goldberg. "This could well have aired before that. We have to talk through all that."

According to a press release, "Hillar y" will  recount her life as "a wife, mother, politician and cabinet member from 1998 to the present. The script will begin with Clinton living in the White House as her husband is serving the second of his two terms as president. In the years following, she would eventually become a United States senator, run for president and, ultimately, serve the country as secretary of state."

It apparently will also include her likely run for president.

Once again, isn't that convenient?

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/27/nbc-air-four-hour-miniseries-about-Hillarious-clinton#ixzz2aY7sx700

Obama's MAIN LIAR regarding BENGHAZI!!!!  "DOES NOT MATTER HOW FOUR AMERICANS GOT KILLED" WOW! SOUNDS LIKE TREASON TO ME!!!!!!!!!!  OBAMA IS GUILTY OF THIS COVER-UP...LIAR IN CHIEF MUSLIM.

• Upvote 1

I just got sick and can not read the whole article. 

Diane Lane is hot......how are they going to pull that off?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Shab - dude you may need glasses or may be you should buy a date and get it out of your system. She is not "hot" in my eyes.

Who cares? Why do people watch this main stream media BS. Wow, the intelligence of people in America amazes me, because it's at about level of a five year old. Hollywood, the media and the government have totally brainwashed the majority of the American people.

WM13

So this is how they prep her for the 2016 run for the house!

Just think, her claim to fame started as a First Lady. I wonder if she is starting a trend?

I would NOT vote for her because she stuck by the husband after he was proven to have lied and cheated. Of course, being married to HER, I'dhave cheated too. LOL