Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Education request - who are these experts anyway?

ReachingHigher

Yesterday I asked this same question but it was buried in another's post and now I can't find it.

With all due respect can any of you "old timers" tell me (us newbies) who is Breitling, Medic, Mailman, Frank26, etc are?

How did these guys get to be the experts? Can someone tell me their backgrounds?

I can clearly tell that Frank is working with Ali at DinarTrade since he admits he will be running the SLC office for cashing in with DinarTrade.

But still who is he? why does he have intel we should listen to?

Who is Breitling?

Who are Medic and Mailman? Are they pumpers, investors, former military? Why do they feel they know the inside scoop about what the UN, IMF, etc will do?

Truly folks, I intend no disrespect, but would like to know more about why these guys are the appointed experts here. From all I can tell in my short time here they are the ones saying it will RV tomorrow, but then the day passes and they set the next "tomorrow" date and begin shouting about why THAT is the date to watch.

Any insights would be welcome.

Thanks!

Peace.

I think the question posed is a valid one. I come/pay here for reliable information. If I was'nt paying then it would'nt be a big deal I can go to many free sights and read pro's/cons. I chose to come/pay here,so to ask who these people are and where they get their info is not to much to ask.

Rudeness always surprises me.

WOW. Thanks dinollar for your stunning yet simple and clearly rude comment.

Thought this was the place/venue to do some of that "research".

I personally don't liken doing dinar research to going "potty" as you so lovingly put it.

I spend my days helping people dying from cancer.

I spend my evenings with a child who has a very serious medical condition (my son).

I do my "research" after my children are sleeping and deeply appreciate those of you here with patience and kind hearts to help

me out just a bit with simple questions.

I am not asking you all to tell me what to do with my RV $$ if we indeed make them. But it seems more than fair to ask the

DV community about others in the dinar investment community and why they are counseling so many in a seemingly "informed" way

about how this thing might go....

Again, always surprised when someone chooses rudeness as a first resort.

Ah well...

Peace.

ReachingHigher, sadly that is the general nature of some people. I wish I could answer your question but I can't. Based on all of the previously predicted RV dates, I don't know that any of them are experts. For some reason, we just like listening to them. I wish your son the best with his medical condition and hope all turns out well. Sorry I could not be of more help.

Don't know that I can really answer your question as well. I'm a member of 4 sites. I've been in this investment for about 7 months. My relitives got me into it and were following Frank. I've never been actually told how all these different "Experts" started but over the months I've learned more about the investment by reading them. Most started out on the same site together and started developing a following and over time started their own site.

I believe Medic is an ex-military guy and Mailman and Breiting are friends of his and on his site. I believe they receive some of their intel from connections in the banking industry, military, Economist, Government and people in Iraq.

Frank is a christian man that developed a following and also has connections of the same. He also has a team that's in Iraq that does research for him. You will see his goal is to do Missions work around the world after the RV/RI.

I believe although all seem at times to want to be the first to let everyone know their scoop or that they have the best intel, they are all just trying to help us understand this investment. Most have been in this investment for 6 or 7 years as well. Dates come and dates go but I enjoy hearing what they all have to say. After you read them for a while you will start to understand their personalities.

You will also learn, as you experienced above, that all of them have their bashers. It doesn't matter who you are or what you say someone will come in and bash away so you'll have to over look those that do.

You could also PM an administrator or moderator and ask your question. I'm sure there are people like yourself that are just starting out and have the same questions.

God Bless!

Don't know that I can really answer your question as well. I'm a member of 4 sites. I've been in this investment for about 7 months. My relitives got me into it and were following Frank. I've never been actually told how all these different "Experts" started but over the months I've learned more about the investment by reading them. Most started out on the same site together and started developing a following and over time started their own site.

I believe Medic is an ex-military guy and Mailman and Breiting are friends of his and on his site. I believe they receive some of their intel from connections in the banking industry, military, Economist, Government and people in Iraq.

Frank is a christian man that developed a following and also has connections of the same. He also has a team that's in Iraq that does research for him. You will see his goal is to do Missions work around the world after the RV/RI.

I believe although all seem at times to want to be the first to let everyone know their scoop or that they have the best intel, they are all just trying to help us understand this investment. Most have been in this investment for 6 or 7 years as well. Dates come and dates go but I enjoy hearing what they all have to say. After you read them for a while you will start to understand their personalities.

You will also learn, as you experienced above, that all of them have their bashers. It doesn't matter who you are or what you say someone will come in and bash away so you'll have to over look those that do.

You could also PM an administrator or moderator and ask your question. I'm sure there are people like yourself that are just starting out and have the same questions.

God Bless!

That was a very good summation, rbrown, if we were to go any deep about the people in question, then it would be considered bashing! And I wish you all the best mrm357, God bless you and yours!

They are the thinkers of our time, the shakers and movers and most own their own dinar forums. You could start your own site Reaching Higher dinar forum but somebody would ask the same ? about you' what makes reaching higher an expert? the people you mention are no experts by a long shot but are motivated by..............................................................well I will leave that to your imagination.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1517[/ATTACH]

God Bless!

Good summary RBROWN - Thanks...!

CHERYL,

There are others not mentioned here:

Adam - our leader here on DV, Businessman, Investor

Rodney Blasckburn (also known as: G******) An ordinary (or exceptional) guy with a good analytical mind, and an understanding of Economics, Investor - Left DV due to differences

Steve Norris (AKA E*******) Good Economic Analyst, Investor - As I understand it he has a Degree in Economics & and Degree in Theology - Banned from DV

Star (AKA S*********) Runs another Site - Analyst, Intel, Economist??? - I don't know anything more

Roger (AKA D****D****) Runs another Site - Businessman, Dinar Investor

Inmarc - A secret Economist, great analyst, don't know more...

Phoenix, Fi3ryPh03n1x, Kent, Others I can't remember now (sorry to all of you)

Numerous Lesser Experts.........Please forgive me if I left anyone out

I hope this helps all the curious who might see posts by these numerous individuals - And I hope I haven't offended anyone in the process of providing this requested Info - nothing is secret.

RON ;)

Reaching higher

i have found in my 7-8 months on numerous sites that all these people are affiliated in some way with ali and or other dinar sites. They are wrong 100% of the time but if you mention it you are silenced and forced to join back under a different name. Look at this site for example. All those adds pays ad dollars. These sites make money and so does ali. There is no real intel here just people who make up stories which serve their purposes. Most of what frnk does is read articles and twist how they mean something about the ri but in reality nothing has ever happened. I have been friends since college with a gentleman who is a vp for forex research in nyc bank of america. His job is to research currencies for customers and internal use. He has all the best research tools available and he has never heard nor does he believe that the dinar will ever rv/ri but if you read here enough you will find joe blow who know a bank branch supervisor who says it will rv next day, next week, next month. Funny how that happens. I hope it does someday but surely not soon. I hope you get to read this before i am banned for life

These people are not experts, they are just like everyone else that has bought Dinars, They research news and relay to the rest of us on what they believe that it means. Some of them have contacts that also tell them what they believe is going on. Everything that is posted is up to you on how to take it as fact or rumor. I personally appreciate all of them and commend them on their effort on keeping us up to date on whats going on in their openion with the RV/RI

Reaching higher

i have found in my 7-8 months on numerous sites that all these people are affiliated in some way with ali and or other dinar sites. They are wrong 100% of the time but if you mention it you are silenced and forced to join back under a different name. Look at this site for example. All those adds pays ad dollars. These sites make money and so does ali. There is no real intel here just people who make up stories which serve their purposes. Most of what frnk does is read articles and twist how they mean something about the ri but in reality nothing has ever happened. I have been friends since college with a gentleman who is a vp for forex research in nyc bank of america. His job is to research currencies for customers and internal use. He has all the best research tools available and he has never heard nor does he believe that the dinar will ever rv/ri but if you read here enough you will find joe blow who know a bank branch supervisor who says it will rv next day, next week, next month. Funny how that happens. I hope it does someday but surely not soon. I hope you get to read this before i am banned for life

Bahamaboater,

I've been around folks like your vp friend for over 20 yrs and in most cases I wound up doing much better doing just the opposite of their recommendations. My former division is full of people who lost almost all of their 401K investments by following the advice from those folks. My wife has been at the same firm with only 6 months less time than I & she followed her FA's advice based up on the "best research tools available" unitil I pleaded with her to stop. I had over 25 times what she had until she started mirroring my strategy. I've seen the analysts laugh at the Dinar. Which indicates to me that it's the right move.

From reading your post, I don't understand why you even come to this forum.

Be well.

Reaching higher

With all respect. Why are you in these sites if your friends with all the research tools are telling you that the IQD will not RV? Get a life!!!!!

A wise man listens to advice from many quarters and then invokes Providence to aid him in forming his own sound opinion of the facts aided by wisdom. The posters you mention have been at this a long time and have invested a great deal of time in learning about the dinars and the factors that will bring about our investment hopes. The longer you look and listen the better you will be able to assemble facts and form a prudent opinion of the how much and when, taking entirely into account the nature of the Iraqis and their government and politics. I think we need to look at the logistics faced by the GOI in their aspirations of improving the dinar within the time frame they have set publicly. Ultimately all we can know at this time is that sometime between now and the EOY 2010 we should have a result and it looks, on the face of it, that we will be pleased with the outcome.

I have been in this a while. No one knows when or if this will happen. The "experts" provide a great interpretation of how they view Intel. Be patient and over time you will learn when to trust their opinions and when to disregard it. Look for the arguments that are backed up by actual published statements. Frank, Enorrst, and sometimes Med does this well. Never forget that this investment is truly speculation. It can go either direction, but I feel it will be well worth our time. But that of course is just my opinion.