Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Irritating how one "Guru" says we are there, and another says the complete opposite. Just wish they would report the facts, and not pump up peoples hopes with blatant fabrications.   

If they'd just report facts.... They wouldn't be Gurus.

Sometime this week... I pray. If not, then who knows?

Nobody does. It's been that way 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 1 year ago, 1 week ago, yesterday and tomorrow.

SOOOOOOOOON, I'm sure!  If only we could figure out their definition of soon!

It's one of those words...... Just like "imminent"......And a few others. They keep coming year after year........Let's hope.

I have 2 possibilities in mind.

1 is before October 8th--- when the new US $100 bill gets introduced [something that's been "delayed" for 3 years due to "printing press issues"...lol]

and the other [less favourable] scenario [which tere were a couple articles floating around about this]

that it would happen after the general elections next year, referring to "economic changes"

The "10 Year Plan" is up--but 2013 isn't over yet.  So I'll meet in the middle and say by the end of the year.

Ramadam doesn't matter its a working holiday for them. It also could happen on the 4th cause there banks are open. Also as a sovereign nation they can't and wont wait until next year.it will be sooner then later

Ramadam doesn't matter its a working holiday for them. It also could happen on the 4th cause there banks are open. Also as a sovereign nation they can't and wont wait until next year.it will be sooner then later

Good point I agree, they are sovereign now......funny money doesn't look good on them

We are closer than we've ever been!

I respect your opinion and probably what you say is correct......But this very statement goes in the same dept. of " soon" , "imminent" and a few more.....Smile...

Have been witnessing it myself for the past 9 years..... It'd be good ( awesome actually...) if this time it could finally be different.

I'm inclined to think it won't happen before Ramadan because when they RV they'll need everyone at work and everything open for business.  I just can' see it happening before Ramadan and then putting everything on hold so they can fast daily for 30 days. Just my thoughts...but I'd be more than happy to be wrong!

I think we are getting real anxious now. We all knew the importance of the ch7 release, and knew the HCL was to follow hopefully. We just want the dominoes to keep falling now and when one doesn't we get nervous. We have never been this close and we all want to see this come to fruition now. Just relax, dream about your future, enjoy your family. It will come when and at whatever amount will be when it is ready, and not one minute sooner. Just relax. And if that doesn't work, tap your partners stash of Percocet.

FOR REAL................Ramadam is a working holiday for them?

I though it was the holiest time of the year for them. And they shut down ?

I sure hope you're right !

Ramadan IS a holy time for them. They fast during the day, but they can eat at night. And yes, they DO accomplish work during that period. Thus, I really don't think Ramadan will have much impact on what does or does not happen with this r/v. Besides, someone ( who???) made the statement here awhile back that this would be the best Ramadan ever for Iraq. So who knows?

Realistically? Honestly?....I don't think it's going to happen for a very long time...that country is still dangerous, still the possibility of civil war...do we have the intensity in interest by American companies willing to invest in Iraq? Not really. China and others...sure. They have a growing industrial base. The US has to find other more alternative sources of energy or continue to be bound to all the political stress it causes us here. All you have to do is look at the growing concern in the US about being codependent on foreign oil. But, until it's truly safe to send US contractors there to rebuild at the rate that would make it appealing to invest in...it'll stay as it is, I think. It might drop from 1166 or whatever a little, but it fluctuates back and forth. More than likely it won't change much. I do have a friend that lives in town that is from Saudi Arabia - he's a banker in Riyadh. His father is a banker in Riyadh. Both, a few years ago, bought Iraqi dinars - both dumped their Iraqi dinars telling me that they will not travel their at all any longer because it's so unsafe. The money is worthless practically. In spite of what people read, it's still a volatile country. They say the money will be re-denominated...and it isn't a great investment. We aren't going to see the kind of money people are thinking they're going to get in return. It's NOT Kuwait. Iraq IS changing, but the government is in a delicate state still with the possibility of breaking up into 3 separate autonomous countries because of religious circumstances, socio-political situations, etc. So, it will be quite a long time before anything happens - don't count on it happening in "a day or two" or "very soon." It is all bull and who knows how many of these so-called "gurus" are in on all this working with Adam Montana? How do you know it isn't only two or three with several scree names making it seem like there are "so many gurus" saying it's "going to happen...anytime" and, "hurry up and sign up for this membership or you'll lose out!" Lose out on what? Should the exchange rate happen to revalue and not redenominate, then you'll be able to go to any bank doing the exchange for Iraqi dinar...if you're still invested in it by then. You may be frustrated enough to try to sell them back to Dinartrade or whomever you bought them from. Just have to be patient, don't count on this happening for a very long time, go about saving your money as you can, and if this dinar thing happens then that will be good. But, don't be fooled by all the baloney you read from the "pumpers" which I noticed people are becoming more and more frustrated by based on all the readings, comments, etc.

• Upvote 2

I think this is an excellent point I didn't think of myself...as they are open to creditors seeking compensation, debts repaid, etc. now, it stand to reason they may revalue sooner rather than later. Paying back debts to stubborn countries like SA who have not forgiven debt, and other greedy creditors, as well as raising money to buy defense arms (from us of course, the planet's largest arms dealers) and other vulnerabilities I am not aware of - all these would point to a revalue to help pay everybody off .

Yet there is no way to know - another poster said there are a lot of details yet to work out - probably a mix of the two and it will happen this year. That's my guess.

Edited by hame55

A thought about the "protedted" funds, a repeat of a reply I put somewhere a coupla days ago.

What currency (ies) are these various accounts in?  They will only increase in value if they are being held as IQD.  If they are dollars or francs or whatever, their value will not change post RV.

Just a thought.

However, every dinar the CBI takes in via the auctions WILL  go up in value, so I wonder if the RV will be postponed as long as the sales of dollars are high?

All this speculating is making me dizzy.  I need beer!

Peace and Prosperity

Very possible.  What better time for the Iraqi people to be blessed than in the middle of a high holy month?