Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ezra is excited...sort of

Well, actually yes, Ezra IS excited. Things do indeed look pretty good. Refuse to hold my breath of course as always, but still.

I thought I would throw this out there too...what the heck, in for a penny, in for a pound right? What's everyone's thoughts about the VND? Think it is in anyway tied to the IQD...ie the basket theory thing? Is it possible? Likely? Let's hear it folks.

LOL  Ok Sgt you brought it up so I thought I would help with a little more humor :blush:  

Many of you may have already seen this and is was so cute that the parents posted it on youtube. 

Little Girl wants a wiener like her brother... :eyebrows:

What the Heck

***///

We don't have Dongs.... we're Girls.  :D

• Upvote 1

***///

Smart man... you must be very happily married, indeed ! :lol:

More like she carries two iron skillets around in holsters like six shooters. And my head is the target. I am fortunate though in that she only has two moods...pissed off and furious

***///

:lol:  :lmao:  :P .... Aw, HECK --- PRICELESS....!

Thanks so much for the share !

If it's any consolation, we want to be able to stand up, too, sweetie pie....

Toilet seats are gross and it would also greatly simply things on the Golf Course for us...! ;)

More like she carries two iron skillets around in holsters like six shooters. And my head is the target.

***///

Good thing she has bad aim.... cause ya still look good, dude! :tiphat: