Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are you going to do now?

cooked

Now that ch7 is done what are YOU going to do until we get that magic text from Adam? I know we still have the HCL and a few other steps to clear. But what are YOU going to do now that it seems we may really be there? Will you live minute by minute on DV? Will you call friends, count your dinar to be sure it is all there, shop for your new house? 

Tell us what you are doing.

I am shopping for my new house and a new car.

Your turn..................

.......keeping quiet...a bit more ordnance!

• Upvote 1

<_< well...like me said before...me say it again...

Me know a lot of ppl that have NO LIFE but watch for this to "PoP"...so me will know when me can "Take it to the Bank". :lol:

Until then, me will stay pessimistic about this whole thing.... <_< and live me life as nothing significant ever happened. *sighs* -_-

• Upvote 2

I'm going to wait not count my chicks before they hatch and pray I need Health Care. :angel:

Wish you the very Best Health- wise and everything else.

Keep working in my vineyard.... making the best red wine that I can.

Come to Vinitaly in Verona, Italy. You'll love it there ( here..but I'm not in Verona...).

Edited by umbertino

Now that ch7 is done what are YOU going to do until we get that magic text from Adam? I know we still have the HCL and a few other steps to clear. But what are YOU going to do now that it seems we may really be there? Will you live minute by minute on DV? Will you call friends, count your dinar to be sure it is all there, shop for your new house? 

Tell us what you are doing.

I am shopping for my new house and a new car.

Your turn..................

Well I am not one who was waiting on any magic text from anyone since I will know about it before anyone ever sends me a text about it. It will show on CBI before anyone knows about it and the minute that happens most if not all the dinar community will already know. Of course if I were not near a computer and off in some remote area where I only had the ability to receive a text then I might find out that way first, but highly unlikely.

But as far as now that chapter 7 is done, that changes nothing for me so there is nothing different for me to do right now. Until it shows on CBI and you can walk into a bank and exchange for a substantial amount there is nothing I can do now until that very moment happens.

I wait till im shown the money. No wild expectations or false hopes

Life as normal.

keep working stay busy

If it comes true then its time to get excited.

Have seen this just to many times over the years.

Nope not falling for it.

Just

show me the money  

I wait till im shown the money. No wild expectations or false hopes

Life as normal.

keep working stay busy

If it comes true then its time to get excited.

Have seen this just to many times over the years.

Nope not falling for it.

Just

show me the money  

Dog - your about as pragmatic a person as I've ever soon.  Take that as a compliment.