Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My bogus IQD passed the black light test and the watermark. It even had the metal string or strip.

The Iranians and NK are experts at counterfeiting. They have not mastered the paper and ink portion yet. The ordinary person cannot tell the fake from the real. Only a counter or currency sorter can. It does not have to be a De La Rue. Existing counters are safe.

i honestly wouldn't trust the bank to verify dinar, id truest myself more than the bank. ive heard the dinar react to counterfeit pens but ive never wanted to use one because they mark up your note with a yellow mark even if they are legit.

my advice buy ONLY:

1. Bank

2. Dinartrade.

3.Dinarbanker.

You need to buy from reputable people that have been selling foreign currency for a long time and have their reputation and license at stake.

AVOID EBAY!!!!!!!

Luigi if your gona post something like this i feel you are obligated to let us know who you bought from because some members may have bought from the same dealer.

take ur fear mongering BS to another site SARGE!!!!

First off I personally wouldn't trust a bank anymore than anyone else. Dealers are probably more familiar and knowledgeable about Dinar than a bank and not many banks have De La Rues where as most larger dealers will. 

Also, not sure how you pick out those two dealers as being the only trustworthy or legit ones. If I had to name hte top 3 I have confidence in none of yours would have made my list.

One currency dealer I have spoken with said that the only counterfiet notes that they had heard of were the "circulated" ones...as these could pass easier when combined with many other notes...as their company had requested one be sent to them to inspect...and they said you could spot the poor quality from 20 feet away...they said you would have to be un-knowledgeable of the currency to not see this immeadiately...or be a half blind goat hearder to take this thing....especially if it was laid out in plain view...on another note, they said that the currency will probably be an issue in the future when the currency has a real value...as right now, with all of the security features it has..it's much easier to make USD or Euros, or something that can be internationally traded readily...(in other words, it cost more to make the dinar than other currencies, due to all of the security features, and the counterfietters know this..and they know that it is a hardship trying to get rid of it in comparison to the other more well known currencies...that are used in more frequency and places that they can go to dump them)...

I totally agree with you. There's south american currencies that are close to the dollar like peru and such almost 1:1 that have almost no security features and are worth a decent buck. Why fake the tough security features of dinar which are woth nothing when you could fake peru or some currency like that?

Over half of my Dinar is from Jordan off of ebay and a one time private seller. Most of it off ebay is from  high rated sellers. Only one million from a private seller. The rest from Dinar Trade.

I wonder what the odds are? Iran would counterfit the Dinar as they could sell it on ebay after smuggling out to Jordan.    

i honestly wouldn't trust the bank to verify dinar, id truest myself more than the bank. ive heard the dinar react to counterfeit pens but ive never wanted to use one because they mark up your note with a yellow mark even if they are legit.

First off I personally wouldn't trust a bank anymore than anyone else. Dealers are probably more familiar and knowledgeable about Dinar than a bank and not many banks have De La Rues where as most larger dealers will. 

Also, not sure how you pick out those two dealers as being the only trustworthy or legit ones. If I had to name hte top 3 I have confidence in none of yours would have made my list.

I totally agree with you. There's south american currencies that are close to the dollar like peru and such almost 1:1 that have almost no security features and are worth a decent buck. Why fake the tough security features of dinar which are woth nothing when you could fake peru or some currency like that?

Agreed.

Why would i include Dinartrade ? lol umm. maybe because Ali and his father have been dealing in Foreign currency for over 30 years.  Ali took over his dad's business that has been licensed for many years.  Dinar trade was voted one of the best dinar dealers on the net..  I think they are pretty reputable plus i have had mine verified came back all clean and authentic.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Over half of my Dinar is from Jordan off of ebay and a one time private seller. Most of it off ebay is from  high rated sellers. Only one million from a private seller. The rest from Dinar Trade.

I wonder what the odds are? Iran would counterfit the Dinar as they could sell it on ebay after smuggling out to Jordan.

[/quote

Odds are real low. Most of the bogus Iran IQD are used in the region. That does not rule out the posibility someone got stuck with bad notes and are trying to dump them on unsuspecting buyers. Be cautious of private sellers and varify before the deal goes down.

Your right. Nothing is a guarantee.

My worst fear is a tiered cashout favoring the big boys. They get the full RV rate...we are only allowed to break even. Everything is a rigged game.

Like the Muslim's rigged election in 2008 and 2012...TREASONOUS CRIMES (=) HANGING OR MILITARY FIRING SQUAD--- YOU THINK!

Why would i include Dinartrade ? lol umm. maybe because Ali and his father have been dealing in Foreign currency for over 30 years.  Ali took over his dad's business that has been licensed for many years.  Dinar trade was voted one of the best dinar dealers on the net..  I think they are pretty reputable plus i have had mine verified came back all clean and authentic.

The licenced IQD Traders are safe. Be suspicious when buying from a private individual seller.

The very next day after opening up this blog...WangDang on 30 June CC about 120 minutes into the call talks about bogus IQD and how the De La Rue scanners are finding the bogus IQD. Many were purchased from private sellers.

Again, you should be OK buying from a bank or licenced dealer like Dinar Trade or SafeD. Be vigilant when buying from a individual or unknown source.

Got my IQD @ Tampa Dinar have  how did U verify? can You really trust who verified your dinar.

The service is free at your local bank. They will scan your currency with existing counters which are good enough. No De La Rue is required but is prefered.

The bogus IQD have poor paper and Ink quality. The ink lacks the tracers found in real IQD. The paper lacks not enough fibers so I was told. The average person cant tell the real from the bogus. Only a trained eye or a counter can do it.

So I guess the Army Finance Center we OK for good bills?

Your OK. It was the Iraqi vendors selling at the souk at Camp Victory Camp Liberty that worried me. They were not regulated. They bribed their way to sell on post.

You buy from them with USD and got back IQD in change all the time. Odd how that worked.

The licenced IQD Traders are safe. Be suspicious when buying from a private individual seller.

Having an msb license has nothing to do with a dealer being legit. Treasury doesnt check their notes. Its simply a tax form. Obviously someone who takes the time amd effort to get licensed is more likely to verify notes prob but being treas registered means nothing as far as whether notes r good or not

The very next day after opening up this blog...WangDang on 30 June CC about 120 minutes into the call talks about bogus IQD and how the De La Rue scanners are finding the bogus IQD. Many were purchased from private sellers.

Again, you should be OK buying from a bank or licenced dealer like Dinar Trade or SafeD. Be vigilant when buying from a individual or unknown source.

The service is free at your local bank. They will scan your currency with existing counters which are good enough. No De La Rue is required but is prefered.

The bogus IQD have poor paper and Ink quality. The ink lacks the tracers found in real IQD. The paper lacks not enough fibers so I was told. The average person cant tell the real from the bogus. Only a trained eye or a counter can do it.

Luigi,

So when it's time to cash in are they going to want to use a De La Rue, or will the scan counters work?? I thought only De La Rue was the only thing that could clear the currency from bing counterfit.