Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has boots on the ground...

possum

Boots on the ground reports that Baghdad is full of Rhamidomy fever with word of it RVing like yesterday. Possum Jr is scouring every ally, crook and crany for intel and his pouch is over flowing. Possum went on a test flight today with an experience pilot and he turned the controls over me. Until I pulled out a bottle of wine and took a big ole Trinity River Rat swig and passed the jug to momma who finished it off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Excellent Snowglobe7! A friend of Possums recently quit an oilfield service company in grandiose style. He was setup and falsely accused of theft, quickly proven innocent and the setup scheme revealed. But he was so damn mad he decided to quit anyway. So he walks into dispatchers office, takes control of the companies radio that has a range from East Texas to Sputh Texas, and for 5-10 minutes he calls the guy who set him up every cuss word in the book and that he was waiting in the parking lot for him to bring cowardly azz too for a shur enough butt whuppin. The coward never showed up as this pissed off friend of mine brought this service company to a stand still for a brief time. That's quitting in style!

• Upvote 2

The wait is over Just-Waitin, go ahead kick your bosses azz and feel free to Possumize him by emptying your bladder on his lousy desk. Get you some!

Excellent Snowglobe7! A friend of Possums recently quit an oilfield service company in grandiose style. He was setup and falsely accused of theft, quickly proven innocent and the setup scheme revealed. But he was so damn mad he decided to quit anyway. So he walks into dispatchers office, takes control of the companies radio that has a range from East Texas to Sputh Texas, and for 5-10 minutes he calls the guy who set him up every cuss word in the book and that he was waiting in the parking lot for him to bring cowardly azz too for a shur enough butt whuppin. The coward never showed up as this pissed off friend of mine brought this service company to a stand still for a brief time. That's quitting in style!

Heck yeah possum, I BELIEVE! :bravo:  GREAT SAINTS OF PROVIDENCE, I BELIEVE OUR DAY IS HERE!! I leave for work in 2 hours and I'm going to drink as much Orange Juice as my bladder can hold for the big Pee Off on that supervisor's desk!! Thank you possum, THANK YOU!! :backflip:  :cigar:

JUST A FEW IDEAS,,,,i feel a great thread coming if the possum is right nd this goes off at 2 to 1 in the next week!!!!

Great. Thanks for sharing. The boss of video #1 really looks like an a$$.

Sad that some bosses ( I said some, not all) still have a slave trader attitude.

Edited by umbertino