Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has boots on the ground...

possum

Adam, yes Possum can feel it!

Possum, momma and possum Jr will be offering autographed pictures of the clan after the cash-in.

And he will possibly go on speaking tours offering investment advice too.

Dinarism is real believers!

Possum, momma and possum Jr will be offering autographed pictures of the clan after the cash-in.

• Upvote 1

Adam, yes Possum can feel it!

Possum youre drunk already and repeating yourself.  Pace yourself or Momma's gonna be really disapointed later. 

possum sends boots on the ground to Kuwait and suddenly Iraq is out of Chapter 7. Incredible! All we needed all along was the right man to apply pressure over there. Thanks possum!  :bravo:  At this rate, we'll have the RV by the end of next week!

Edited by jon29

Jon29, possum welcomes you. Possum Jr had no choice but to put "boots on the ground" for all us. He reports that it will float with a ceiling in the double digits and the bottom at $3.39. And it will be announce before Monday and start trading on the Forex then too. It's all good and time to party !!!'nnn

• Upvote 1

Jon29, possum welcomes you. Possum Jr had no choice but to put "boots on the ground" for all us. He reports that it will float with a ceiling in the double digits and the bottom at $3.39. And it will be announce before Monday and start trading on the Forex then too. It's all good and time to party !!!'nnn

possum,

If it DOESN'T "announce" before Monday. . . . .will you go away again - at least for AWHILE? Attend rehab in residence? Take counselling?

• Upvote 1

As we approach the 27th and EVERYBODY starts acting CRAZY, as if they ACTUALLY had some kind of super-secret information. . .it reminds me of how people USED to hang on EVERY WORD (regardless of how poorly written) that okie would barff-out to the public.

FINALLY people realised that okie (with his Jed Clampet vocabulary) and 3rd Grade spelling ability, was as full of CARP as the POOP TRUCKS in Dubai (Check that out on Google, by the way).

Now a 70's hippie retread is trying to tell us he actually KNOWS something, when all he is doing is playing on all the NOISE associated with the POSSIBILITY of UN Chapter 7 (That's CORRECT, Frank. . .it is CHAPTER 7 and NOT "CHARTER" 7!) being lifted??

There is a lake west of here called POSSUM KINGDOM lake. It is a very deep lake. THAT is where Possum should go with his lap.

Now your talking about my old stomping grounds Skybear!!!!!!

I just  WUV Possum Kingdom Lake!!!! You should be saying something more to the effect of... "go take a flying leap off of Hell's Gate Possum" (Not really Possum...just a play on geological landmarks there at the lake)

Does that ring a bell Skybear??????     :twothumbs:

Yes, but I wasn't very funny.  I'll never make it as a comedian.

ehh, sarcasm, context, tone of voice, these things seem to get lost through writing/typing and lose their witty shock factor. the longer you look at the text on screen, the more it seems like someone trying to explain a joke, thereby ruining it. keep at it

• Upvote 1

Possum Jr reports $3.69 and a big party in Baghdad tomorrow to celebrate the RV. Hits the Forex on Monday.

It Sounds Like Possum Can Start Feasting His Eyes On That Double Wide - And I'm Not Talking About Momma ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

A late to the party friend reports dinar vendors are being crushed by orders, servers crashing and shipments delayed. Possum ain't worried cuz I's got enough dinar to satisfy the voices that have visited almost every night for four years plus.

Dinarism, it's a way of life, believe or perish for you have no one to blame except yourself.

Possum has preached to the masses for years now but only a few heeded his intel. I threaded the camel through the eye of a needle, have you?

Believe you sorry non-believers for door closes in hours to the promise land.

Possum

• Upvote 5

believe or perish for you have no one to blame except yourself.

End Quote

Apply that to yourself when you're inevitably going to get ( symbolically) skinned ( when what you predicted won't come true)..

"Possum Jr reports $3.69 and a big party in Baghdad tomorrow to celebrate the RV. Hits the Forex on Monday"

Edited by umbertino

believe or perish for you have no one to blame except yourself.

End Quote

Apply that to yourself when you're inevitably going to get ( symbolically) skinned ( when what you predicted won't come true)..

"Possum Jr reports $3.69 and a big party in Baghdad tomorrow to celebrate the RV. Hits the Forex on Monday"

Santa's sleigh will not fly without the Christmas spirit, likewise, no RV for us unless people have faith in the wise intel of the possum. I believe possum, I BELIEVE! :bravo:

• Upvote 3

***///

Exactly right, JON29....!  :D

TinkerBell must fly, Dorothy must have Ruby Slippers,

and an RV requires a POSSUM...!

B-E-L-I-E-V-E...... ^_^ 

***///

and just to cover your bases,

you should also have a THUG Clown, a PINK PIGGY,

and the Gandalf of RollerCoasters -- a YOTAness, too !

but ya'll already knew that...! :wave:  ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

Exactly right, JON29....!  :D

TinkerBell must fly, Dorothy must have Ruby Slippers,

and an RV requires a POSSUM...!

B-E-L-I-E-V-E...... ^_^ 

***///

and just to cover your bases,

you should also have a THUG Clown, a PINK PIGGY,

and the Gandalf of RollerCoasters -- a YOTAness, too !

but ya'll already knew that...! :wave:  ;)

:lol: NICE!

• Upvote 1