Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 6-26-2013

TexasGranny

Adam,  you have over 32,000 members and a bit over 3,000 members have been online at one time.  My question is, with all the great news coming out.  Will your system be able to handle the load of more than 3,000 members being online at one time?  Do you have a backup, to the backup the backup?  Not questioning your ability in your system, just a very honest legit concern.  A lot is riding on this investment, and I would like to know if we will be able to get in touch one way or another.  :)

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Adam, with the talks of chapter 7 being resolved on Thursday, will there be another chat or will the VIPs be sent notification regarding this? I've seen articles posted on the Hcl coming to agreement as well, it has been said that these two stones will drop around the same time, any confirmation from your inside folks on the validity of these matters? I mean the currency can't be crap forever, I have a tingle in my goods that this may be our year.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I had a great day today with family and friends with a little alcohol involved. I would say this is a perfect day for me, and I consider that I will have more days like this after the RV/RI. So I may be extra bold today with the alcohol in my system, but with what I am expressing is 100% what I feel. I trust you in that you will let me know when there is anything of value that I need to know on the Iraq Dinar. I do not need you to answer a dag um thing today in the wed chat. I want you to take the day off with your blood relatives (family) and have a day of silence for your recent loss. Your true DV family would expect nothing more from you if they truly trust you on this investment. Take the week off. I too truly look forward to your Wed chats, But I am not selfish; and truly want you to not do this chat this week. I can wait till next time you are comfortable in resuming your self induced need to give us an emotional fix with your wisdom.  I will keep this short and ask those of you that that like to be critical on spelling and grammar errors to please correct my post and teach me a few things for Grammars sake. Have at Me people and leave Adam alone for the week.

Thank You

P.S. I am still have a beautiful day - icing on the cake with this rant.

• Upvote 3

My main concern or question is exchanging . Will there be a need to bring certain type of documents to the bank? How about a list of participating banks  in each state. I think the closer we get to the big event the more stress I'm gonna feel.  i just want a trouble free echange.

• Upvote 1

First off, I would truly like to thank you Adam for all that you have done to make this roller coster ride as bearable as possible. I think without your anchor I would have drifted off to Fruit Looped Land......with that now said, here are my questions...... I know that there is alot of speculation as to what the rate would be (and like socks I have my own). However once iraq decides to RV and given that it is a managed float (I am not saying it will be, it's just a question people, lol) what is to stop or prevent them from just letting it ride from the current rate and just letting the rat race drive it up? Or in your most humble opinion would there be too much risk involved for them keeping it that low?

I honestly don't believe it will happen this way but the thought did occur to me. So, I'd thought I'd ask get your take on it.  Thank you once again in advance and see you on the, hopefully, Golden side of the RV.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning All,

I am a "long time listener, first time caller" :rolleyes:  and was struck by an article Yoda posted yesterday  http://tiny.cc/7pu8yw  about the  World Bank.

It ended with the statement:

"The statement noted that the monitoring committee of World Bank projects have been completed realization where will close the World Bank on June 30, 2013 the realization of which was completed in the method described above will begin a new phase between him and Iraq, according to a strategy of cooperation for three years approved by the Council of Ministers agreed on the way up again. "

What do you make of this so close to possible Chapter 7 release?

• Upvote 1

I am trying to stay calm - but I feel like we are going to finally see the end of this ride. When this finally does RV (which I totally believe it will), I am worried about the difficulty of doing the exchange. I am a VIP, so I know you will be giving us information on this when its time, but can you just briefly explain what you think of how this whole process will go. Will there just be select locations? Will we be asked to "send in" the dinar for validation? Just worried that when it does happen there will be sort of BS run-around with the exchanges.

• Upvote 2

Adam, A few questions, thanks for your time.... Have you heard anything about Kwait being paid?

what are your odds of the RV being before Ramadan if Iraqi comes out of Chapter 7 Thursday? what are your thoughst on Citbank opening a branch in Bagdad? I heard that on Bloomberg thursday morning and it's opening next monday, Isn't that quick. your thoughts please?Thanks for your time, and I really enjoy the forum. :twothumbs:

Edited by ybass
  • Upvote 2

Hi Adam, Thanks for taking time out on your Wednesday's to update, and answer questions for us.

I know there is a lot of excitement over the release of Chapter 7 into Chapter 6 for Iraq, but does the release into Chapter 6 really help Iraq better their position for a RV? I looked this up on Wikipedia...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapter_VI_of_the_United_Nations_Charter

The basic difference between Chapters VI and VII is that under Chapter VII, the Council may impose measures on states that have obligatory legal force and therefore need not depend on the consent of the states involved. To do this, the Council must determine that the situation constitutes a threat or breach of the peace. In contrast, measures under Chapter VI do not have the same force, and military missions under Chapter VI would rest on consent by the state in question'

Maybe you could shed a little more light on the difference IF it happens? Thank you.

Greetings Adam, awhile back you gave notice that things were shaping up nicely and you maybe cutting off VIP subscriptions as you thought we were 'close' to an RV.

What has stopped you from feeling the same way at this stage?

Many thanks and look forward to the good rate you have set up for us!!

• Upvote 1

Good morning Adam, 

With all the exciting news of Iraq coming out of Chapter VII and possibly HCL , the real bank stories, Citibank opening their branch in Iraq on Monday and all the rumors flying like UFOs and on and on and not to mention the big day on Thursday,June 27th for the UNSC meeting to release Iraq. We or I should say "I" personally would like to hear your take on this one.  I know you haven't closed your VIP membership yet,  and I take it as you don't foresee this is going to RV soon. I would admit I am disappointed a bit for not hearing from you regarding all the news.  I guess I have some expectations of being a VIP member that I would hear at least some update from you in regard to what's going on right now.  So, let's hear it from Adam :)

• Upvote 5