Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So what's everyone up to ??

The Machine

Not much happening this evening on DV ..... So what are you all doing

I'm just sitting back relaxing with a rum n coke watching Ax Men lol.

Missus is gone to bed early, she's tired after the gym ..... Duck dynasty on soon .... that show just makes me want to quit my job , grow a beard and spend my days in the woods lol

Missed your post yesterday Machine... was crawled up under my wife's car replacing brakes and rotors.... never a fun experience for me.  I get around somewhat in the car mechanics dept. but mostly out of necessity.   :unsure:  That's one job I want to totally delegate to some good mechanics post RV.  :backflip: 

Don't feel too bad for me though... after that we went down to the river and did some fishin'... had a decent size one break my line... I might just try and go back and see if I can't get em this evening!!!  ;) 

We love Duck Dynasty... just so ya know though... they do work... at fishin' and huntin' and campin' and... and... oh yeah... they also make some duck calls!!!  :eyebrows:  :lol: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Replying to So what's everyone up to ??

3 bottles of Scotch, 2 packs of Camel non-filters, 20 packs of twinkies, 5 "Bean & Bean" Burritos w/2x Jalepenos, 12 boiled eggs w/2x Jalepenos, 3 boxes of Jalapeno Poppers, 6 cups of Dave's Insanity Sauce Chili w/2x Jalepenos.

I'll sure be glad when this roller coaster ride is over and I can relax and unwind. I think I need to lay off the Twinkies. My tummy gets to rumblin' something fierce. 

;) 

You know what would be fun right after dinner ..... some Rayzur bootcamp lol

Excellent idea Machine!!!!.... so good I took it to heart and implemented today.... Took the 5 year old out to the back yard to dig in sand... Made a game, "Find the Buried Treasure".... find the sea glass in the sand.... With a whole back yard being nothing but sand, figured it would take her a few good hours.... ... Righty-O she was out there playing in sand digging away for a good hour......So I went out to check on her... the conversation went like this:

Hey kiddo are ya having fun ?

Yup, I'm looking for the buried treasure!!!

Are you finding really great stuff digging in the sand?

Yeah, I found some sea glass, look how much I got !!!!!! 

Oh that is wonderful, are you finding anything else?

Yeah, I buried some more treasure so I could find it too!!!!

Oh when did you bury the other stuff???

Uhmmm, hummmm when I first started (about an hour) !!!!

Oh wow, that's great, did you bury some of the slate rock, so you could find it?

No, I didn't bury any of that!!!!

Oh wow, there's not much out here to bury.... what did you find to bury?

Your phone.........

Apparently the land line phone on the fax machine looked very similar to her play phone.... and sure enough, she dug deep down into the sand retrieving my portable phone. I laughed so hard I had tears..... The sincerity in her voice  juxtaposed with what she had buried was just too frickin hysterical and she had no idea why I was laughing ...... I'm still shaking sand out of it..... 

Thanks for the great idea Machine.....  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 5

Oh wow, there's not much out here to bury.... what did you find to bury?

Your phone.........  :lol:  :lol:

That's a hoot Rayzur... kids will say.... and do... the darnedest things!!!!   :lmao: 

I would give you a plus but apparently the "plus machine" is broken or fresh out this morning.... waitin' to reload!!!  ;) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

That's a hoot Rayzur... kids will say.... and do... the darnedest things!!!!   :lmao: 

I would give you a plus but apparently the "plus machine" is broken or fresh out this morning.... waitin' to reload!!!  ;) 

I got you cover Rod...Thanks Rayzur

• Upvote 2

Thanks Rod and Yota! Appreciate it  :D 

Sooo not to be outdone by myself, today's adventure was alllllll mine... :

I take the Jag in about 4 times a year for under-carriage and tire detailing along with top side color enhancers and a bunch of other stuff. Its about 2o minutes and automated.... like a car wash... There's all these computerized arms spraying all this stuff from a multitude of jets and circling about this big sphere and moving every which way all over the place constantly. It even has those wippy arms that beat the h ell out of the car, (but calibrated so as not to beat it silly).... So I decide to stay with the car, as I wasn't in the mood to pay some guy 10 bucks to drive it in there. Cool.... So I'm chillin watching all these arms moving about madly, while the monitor shows you what is happening... That lasts about 5 minutes and I'm over it... I'm done, stick a fork in me.... bored and ready to leave... But I can't, I'm in a "car wash"

Suddenly the machine is blanketing the car with that thick lather soap, and it gets dark.... I know its going to be dark for awhile.... So what the heck... I just need to chillax and go with the flow.... time for a smoke, sit back and just chillax...

So going into mellow mode, I pull out the Golden Harvest, roll one, and recline the seat to the point of almost laying down.... turn up the volume of the surround sound to the point of obscene, light up while rolling the window down, take a nice mellow draw while closing my eyes and putting my head back to go with the flow of the music....(Lesium)

Jags like many other cars have that window feature whereby if you hit the button quick, it rolls all the way down. For those of you who have the same degree of attention deficit as do I, you will note that earlier I mentioned I was in a car wash..... 

Chillaxing with Lesium will never again be the same.... I don't know if I got hit with the color enhancers or the Raindex protectant... but I can tell you, it was amazingly sticky.... Upon returning  home and  prying myself from the seat, I can also tell you it took about an hour to wash out whatever it was from the interior of the car...

I'm gonna have to guess that I'm not the kind of person who can go to a car wash if there is something especially preoccupying  my mind that day.... :D  :D  :D

Machine... speaking of Golden Harvest... we gotta talk... I am totally over it paying that pirate to import the stuff from your part of the world.... Surely there is something you can't get there that you would like me to send you....  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  Maybe we can start an exchange program  :lol:

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna have to guess that I'm not the kind of person who can go to a car wash if there is something especially preoccupying  my mind that day.... :D  

Machine... speaking of Golden Harvest... we gotta talk... I am totally over it paying that pirate to import the stuff from your part of the world.... Surely there is something you can't get there that you would like me to send you....  :rolleyes:  Maybe we can start an exchange program  :lol:

:lmao:  You are on a roll Rayzur... thanks for keepin' your sense of levity... and esp. the most important part... the ability to laugh at yourself... imo that is a sign of true maturity.... but don't let that go to your head though... or you'll get too stuffy to laugh!!!  ;) 

My sister is in London.... and the item on the top of her list is "Twizzlers".... just sayin', so surely there is a few necessaries that Machine could come up with... the problem is the shipping...Uffdah!!!  :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1