Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Dinar Rumor June 21 2010

CoffeeDave

Ok just got off chat from Bill Magorsky. He is a high ranked officer in Iraq for the USA. He is hearing something Like Pastor Rick is talking about in the AlJazeera has announced the Dinar revaluation strategy. Looking at this June 21 date. He says that the R/v is looking like it is in 7 steps $.33 in June sometime about the 21st The second will be a 12 months later and a R/v every 6 to 12 months small jumps until back to the $3 dollar range. the big concern is to get rid of the dollar peg and have it float.

The other thing he said is a lot of the new people coming over to serve in Iraq and have bought Dinars before they came over. He said a lot of rumors float in the air like a good fart. Lots of noise and hot air then you have to suffer through the consequences.. LOL

His thoughts are has to be on forex first to be traded.

Has to be broken away from US Dollar.

3rd watch for small notes to be released first.

Any one else hearing anything like this???????

If it comes in at .33 the big boys will suck the country dry until it reaches 3.00 JMO. I will still be happy with .33, dont get me wrong, but I think it is financial suicide for Iraq to come in that low. Also, to let anyone know that their "plan" was to value at 3.00 long term? Some of us have already been waiting for years. If this is the "Plan" what would be a longer wait? Nothing!

I don't buy the $.33 at all - just opinion & rumor. After reading RODNEY's Chats from today & tonight, and STEVE's Chat from earlier tonight I'm sure that it will be in the higher ranges. Steve thinks it will RI at $3.22 - and be done prior to the 24th of April (IMF payment due). They discuss the Aljazeera article, and explain it's meaning - especially the positive statement that the IQD needs to be higher valued. Pressures from the IMF, UN, and several Nations should influence Iraq's CBI to get it done. They were much more detailed - this is skeleton.

I still think it will be around $2.65/IQD...JMO...!

RON ;)

I don't buy the $.33 at all - just opinion & rumor. After reading RODNEY's Chats from today & tonight, and STEVE's Chat from earlier tonight I'm sure that it will be in the higher ranges. Steve thinks it will RI at $3.22 - and be done prior to the 24th of April (IMF payment due). They discuss the Aljazeera article, and explain it's meaning - especially the positive statement that the IQD needs to be higher valued. Pressures from the IMF, UN, and several Nations should influence Iraq's CBI to get it done. They were much more detailed - this is skeleton.

RON ;)

Ron,

Your thinking sure sound on the money!

As always we will just have to wait and see.:shakehead:

I been thinking about this whole thing for the last week I've heard these rumors for 6 years and they all sound so good. I can say one thing I did buy some Dinars early on for $10.00 each per 25k note and the bulk of my dinars were $750.00 - $775.00 per million so really what other investment has held its own and not lost money???????????????

Sonho_Rear_&_Pool.jpg

RON ;)

$265 is good but $3.22 will be better. I am with you Ron, Dinar will not RV $.33. Such wouild turn friends into enemies and I know Iraq does not want to do that after so many countries forgave its debt.:shakehead:

There is NO WAY these companies would go off the USD to something valued LESS. Therefore, it can not be less than 1 to 1. I'm inclined to agree with Ron at around 2.26 and then put it on the world market where it will climb to 5 or higher within a couple of years. As to when - who knows, but I feel it will be before the 1st payment is due. We've waited this long - a couple more weeks won't be too bad...

Navy Vet

Ok, you know me and my muddle with the numbers. When y'all say it might come in at .33 this translates to 3:1. Right. 3 dinars to buy 1 USD. (for my sake and the other newbies).

Another way to say it is 1 IQD would only buy .33 cents US. SO it would take 3 IQD to purchase 1 USD.

SO if you had 1,000,000 dinars that would translate to around $300,000 USD.

Not too bad.

Peace.

(feel free to correct me you "ol timers' ;o)