Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is indicative of the majority of the posts I see on Dinar forums:

"So my precious Dinar Land Peeps - Keep calm and carry on - God did not bring us this far to DROP us or deceive us - recognize this is deception - call it for what it is - and say aloud now that WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE FROM GOD OUR SUDDENLY = PRESSED DOWN SHAKEN TOGETHER RUNNING SUCH OVER A BLESSING SO MUCH IT WILL BE HARD TO CONTAIN FROM OUR FATHER GOD - PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!"

Do these people think that GOD will NOT bless his thankless non-believers? They will cash out just the same and probably live out a life just as happy as his followers, without ever having to thank ANYONE.

Now the real dirt:

Are these people actually shallow enough to believe that only followers will receive these "blessings?"

And theoretically, GOD will give said "blessings" to all who have Dinars, believers and non- believers alike. Doesn't this kind of marginalize the power of belief?

I understand that it can be explained that they are only giving praise, but it sounds to me more like exclusiveness and veiled begging - uncertain hope at best.

...and praise for what? Nothing has been given to anyone yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Matthew 5:45

(NLT)

45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.

"So my precious Dinar Land Peeps - Keep calm and carry on - God did not bring us this far to DROP us or deceive us - recognize this is deception - call it for what it is - and say aloud now that WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE FROM GOD OUR SUDDENLY = PRESSED DOWN SHAKEN TOGETHER RUNNING SUCH OVER A BLESSING SO MUCH IT WILL BE HARD TO CONTAIN FROM OUR FATHER GOD - PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!"

Do these people think that GOD will NOT bless his thankless non-believers? They will cash out just the same and probably live out a life just as happy as his followers, without ever having to thank ANYONE.
Now the real dirt:
Are these people actually shallow enough to believe that only followers will receive these "blessings?"
And theoretically, GOD will give said "blessings" to all who have Dinars, believers and non- believers alike. Doesn't this kind of marginalize the power of belief?
I understand that it can be explained that they are only giving praise, but it sounds to me more like exclusiveness and veiled begging - uncertain hope at best.

Edited by Markinsa
Added Scripture for Quoted Verse
  • Upvote 5

God's rain (blessings) fall on the just and the unjust (Mt 5:45).  It is in fact the case that many "non-believers" are blessed financially more than the believer.  That was one of the questions David, the king of Israel, had in one of his psalms (10).  It is also clear that God does bless the believer/righteous person with His blessings; sometimes they are physical but most of the time they are spiritual (forgiveness, eternal life, salvation, peace, love, etc.). Especially are those blessings found during times of physical hardship and poverty.  By the way, you can thank God for the physical hardships and poverty as well, seeing that they are often the process of disciplining or educating the believer.  

I will say that I have never seen the righteous forsaken.  It is always the "believer" who does the forsaking when they do not receive what they "wanted" from God.  They set themselves up with a philosophy about God which is never taught in the Bible, but by taking passages out of their original meaning the unwise believer twists them to make them teach what they want to be true.  

The RV may or may not happen.  God can and does KNOW what will happen, but He doesn't tell us: no prophecies, no special miracle knowledge.  He KNOWS what is going to happen, but He has not PLANNED for it to happen. What God PLANNED and PREDETERMINED to happen was Christ's death and resurrection; a planned salvation found only in Christ.  Now, all spiritual blessings are found in Him, but those spiritual blessings have already been listed: forgiveness, eternal life, salvation, peace, love, no death.  The monetary blessings pale into insignificance compared to those blessings.

• Upvote 3

Now the real dirt:

This is  taboo stuff.... Shhhhhhhhhh.......

• Upvote 2

I do not care what your beliefs are, but you do all religions a disservice if you think that they are involved or have any influence over financial speculations.

I totally disagree

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So if this hits, it will be a blessing from Allah to the Muslim people of Iraq. Allah will also let all the Christians revel in HIS glorious blessing even though they are non-believers.

Insha'Allah PBUH

Allah and God and the Great Spirit  etc... Are supposed to be different names for the same entity anyway.

If we were born in the Middle East and were religious, there's a 98% chance we'd be Muslim. And vice-versa.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Allah and God and the Great Spirit etc... Are supposed to be different names for the same entity anyway.

If we were born in the Middle East and were religious, there's a 98% chance we'd be Muslim. And vice-versa.

Yeah, I was just saying it to make a point. I wouldn't even care if people on here started praising The Flying Spaghetti Monster or Cthulu for the blessing we are about to receive when this RV's.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Allah and God and the Great Spirit  etc... Are supposed to be different names for the same entity anyway.

They are not different names for the same entity.   There is but One God.  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Agreed Totlspambox! People get SO wrapped up in religion it is hilarious. Yeah God is going to answer your prayer about getting a parking space like I KNOW a lot of Christians pray for but he continues to ignore the millions starving to death in Africa. Hey, but at least he worked his magic to get you that parking space!

You are spot on about that parking space analogy. I think many people are so misguided about how God supposedly works.

• Upvote 2

That is only your opinion of the religion that you follow, it would take a very small minded person to state that all other legitimate religions are not valid to those that follow them.

• Upvote 1

That is only your opinion of the religion that you follow, it would take a very small minded person to state that all other legitimate religions are not valid to those that follow them.

it's not a point of validity. Just because someone worships a rock for their entire life does not make the rock GOD and the rock will not save them... That is the difference. You think that all religions have the same God and just use a different name,, think again.

• Upvote 2

I rarely, if ever, commit on "religion", but I truly appriciate your statement. I believe that if you abide by the "golden rules", which is basically the same in all religions, that you are one of God's people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it's not a point of validity. Just because someone worships a rock for their entire life does not make the rock GOD and the rock will not save them... That is the difference. You think that all religions have the same God and just use a different name,, think again.

Your response is disingenous at best and typical of a brain washed mind that totally ignors the opposing points being made and then attempts to bend what has been said to suit your own one sided opinion. I did not say that "all religions have the same God and just use a diffent name" this was how your missguided mind interperated it, therefore it is you who should think again. With regard to worshiping a Rock, why not, there is no evidence that this will not serve the same purpose as your own belief.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is only One God all other so called Gods are just Idols that God detests . If it does indeed RV all that are in it will make money . God will use the money from unbelievers to benefit his work weather they like it or not and most the time they won't even know it. Religion is man made, with man made laws and beliefs and no rewards or salvation. Believers with the Holy Spirit in us as we grow in faith will Bear only Good fruit in Jesus name!

Jehovah=,art the most high over all the earth- Rath-power-judgement

Elohim= plural for the trinity whom created all things

Yahweh = I AM who I AM the Self-Existent One-God's holy Covenant name-Mercy-healing-rewards-love-grace.

Adonai= Lord" or as "my Lord-faith in - relationship with.

If you read the Bible you will find that each name God uses determines what he is doing threw the whole Bible and will never be out of place or contradict itself!

32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that ite is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Mainly for Bodiddily 

Nelg, on 05 May 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

I’m sure that ALL “religions are valid to those that follow them.” But devotion and acceptance of things that are not true is invalid reasoning. To be “small minded” is to accept all religions as true and their beliefs real. One can only do this by disregarding the laws of logic and reason.  The “small minded” person simply throws logic out the window, does not thing, and just proclaims that “all religions are true” that “all gods are real” based on subjective acceptance.  Is that where you are in you lack of reason?  It seems to be that you will not consider reason and logic as part of the decision making process.  Not a sound principle by which to consider anything. 

I rarely, if ever, commit on "religion", but I truly appriciate your statement. I believe that if you abide by the "golden rules", which is basically the same in all religions, that you are one of God's people.

Barbara, the Golden Rule (Love God, Love your neighbor, and love yourself) is certainly a powerful and dynamic law, which should govern life.  However, you must make a decision of “which” god?  No, all gods are not alike in what men say they teach.  And, according to the law of non-contradiction your statement means that one must choose.  With that I agree.  But what is the basis or criteria you use to determine which god to follow. My criteria of logic, reason, natural and biblical revelation form the core of my acceptance that there is only One God.  He is the only One that determines who does and does not belong to Him and that is not based upon rules or law but upon belief in the One true God.  In reality it is base on my acceptance or rejection of Jesus Christ. 

Your response is disingenous at best and typical of a brain washed mind that totally ignors the opposing points being made and then attempts to bend what has been said to suit your own one sided opinion. I did not say that "all religions have the same God and just use a diffent name" this was how your missguided mind interperated, therefore it is you who should think again. With regard to worshiping a Rock, why not, there is no evidence that this will not serve the same purpose as your own belief.

There are no “opposing points” only an opinion, yours.  You give no reason or logic for making your statements other than your subjective emotional appeal to accept all other “gods” as real.   Until you make a point, how can one give an answer, other than to say that “one opinion is just as good as another.”  Is this the way you make decisions as to what you will or will not accept?  If so, you have a long way to go in understanding belief in anything!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1