Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hitler (Obama) Finds Out Gun Control Failed In the Senate

OMG!!!! that was f'ing great.... but can you imagine how close to the truth that is was... Obummer has let down the puppeteer once again... need to go back and listen to his oath of office speech and see if he said that he would "UNFOLD THE CONSTITUTION" instead of "UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION" ... either way this joke needs to go away...

• Upvote 3

To funny.

You gotta earn respect before you deserve it.

Very true Mule... this man has done nothing but do his best to distroy the constitution... but the Hitler reference is no worse than everyone bashing GW Bush and calling him the Anti-Christ and if I remember correctly that there were even Hitler references made toward Bush. And that IS the great thing about our country with all of this name calling, mud slinging or what ever you want to call it is PROTECTED by the 1st amendment paid for by the blood of our military.. past and present.  It's not going to matter who is in the top office there will always be someone who will not like them and all we can hope is that who ever it is will do what is right for our country and support and uphold the oath of office.

People just grow up and don't be offended by every little thing, if every one would look at the positive side of situtations and not the negative side and quit worring about what does not effect you personally then maybe the world will someday be a better place...

• Upvote 3

Hitler (Obama)???????????

Sorry dude, but I do find that offensive & I did not even vote for the guy! He may not be the best President or even a good one but he does deserve respect.

Whoever runs this site should ban you!

This Muslim Usurper, FRAUD, Imposter, LIAR, Treasounous SOB DOES "NOT" deserve any RESPECT from any "AMERICAN CITIZEN" only braindead zombies give this Kenyan their respect and cover-up of all his Felony Crimes!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This Muslim Usurper, FRAUD, Imposter, LIAR, Treasounous SOB DOES "NOT" deserve any RESPECT from any "AMERICAN CITIZEN" only braindead zombies give this Kenyan their respect and cover-up of all his Felony Crimes!!!!! 

10 :twothumbs: for that surgical strike on the man's character . . . or lack there of in this case.  :bravo:

Sorry dude, but I do find that offensive & I did not even vote for the guy! He may not be the best President or even a good one but he does deserve respect.

Respect ?

LMAO.

The_Loser_02.jpg

Employee_evaluation.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree Gymrat but repukes run this site.They post rules they dont follow

thats a republican for you.Do as I say not as I do.

He's our Commander and Chief show some fricking respect.You repukes

dont know what that word means.Kakuku is that last picture stupid idiot.

you just dont care what you say.So I dont care what I'm gonna say if the mods

dont give a dam.I am offended by this post!

If you folks want hitler run up yer arses I own the whole time life collection

and I will post it everyday until you puke.I just love hitler.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1