Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV rumor details - Global reset - IQD to the rescue

NORTEC

I do believe that there is a NWO coming. How it will come and how the antichrist will be put in the helm I don't know but I do know I don't believe everything the media puts out and I can see the good cop, bad cop senario to put it in place. I have researched a lot of conspiracy theorys (with an open mind) and can see how it all could come into play in accordance with biblical prophecy. Some scholars believe that what Ezekiel described coming out of the sky was an alien ship. I don't believe what Truepatriot has laid out there is "out of touch". There is much more going on than some of us want to believe, the less we know the better off we are mentality.

Where did the 24 Elders in Revelation come from?  They appear in Revelation before The Tribulation starts.  They're not Angels because they are sitting on thrones Jesus promised to his disciples...

-

That hardly makes a case for a pre tribulation rapture.

Especially since I have already shown that there are quotes that both Jesus and Paul made that contradict the notion of a pre trib rapture.Also far after the elders first appear we catch a glimpse of the souls of those that were killed for their faith crying out for justice.They are given robes and told to wait a while longer until the fullness of the number of their brethren will be killed for their faith on earth.In other words since there is only ONE resurrection of the redeemed,it is heavily hinted that at that point the souls of the martyrs are still awaiting Christ to return with them to earth and resurrect their bodies to eternal glory.Meaning the rapture has NOT happened at that time,since Paul stated the rapture and resurrection happen at the same time.Also at a point I believe is even later than this we finally see a crowd beyond number giving glory to God.When John asks about them we are told they are those who were redeemed out of the great tribulation,who did not take the mark or worship the beast.So common logic would dictate that by this time the rapture HAS happened,because the saints are with God and in glorified bodies.However this appears to be far into the tribulation at this point,which is yet another blow against pre trib doctrine.

Darby and others like him have merely twisted bits and pieces of scripture to try and make something appear what it is not.Like the whole ridiculous assumption that 'till he be taken out of the way' automatically translates to 'It's the holy spirit and since the holy spirit dwells within us that means we are gone too'.Theres a ton of ass pulls like this in mainstream Christianity.Actually I am far more inclined that 'he' that is taken out of the way is Michael the archangel because of the correlating verse.

'And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.' Daniel 12:1

This goes back to Christs words about only those who endure to the end will be saved.There is no easy way out of the persecution to come.And if all the saints were raptured out and only the lost left why would God put verses like these out...

'And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.'

Revelation 13:8

'For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.' Matthew 24:24

'And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.' Daniel 7:25

If only the lost are left to be deceived by the antichrist,then why is God so adamant in imploring that we be not deceived by false Christs and Prophets.

Why does the bible make repeated references to the saints still being around while the antichrist is ruling?Darby would have you believe that this is merely people that converted after the rapture.But it is merely more of his excuses and twistings of scripture into something there is no biblical basis for.

• Upvote 1

And your doing nothing but reading material and taking it as.gospel as well.....just different sources.....so your being spoon fed illegitimate nonsense, while we are being spoon fed material that could at least make sense or be true.....

Not hypocritical at all are we? LOL......

Not quite the same KEEP,but nice try there buddy.

I have been fervently researching my information from many sources over the years.You have no idea how much critical thought and analysis I have put into this.Guys like you have this mistaken notion that I read a few posts on a conspiracy forum or watched a few you tube videos and now suddenly I think I'm an expert on everything.This is just another example of enormous generalizations,stereotypes,and misconceptions you have been conditioned to believe about those that ask questions and seek the truth.You're not quite as low on the clueless scale as Doggy there,but not that far off either.

I never claimed to know every facet to this mystery.I am sure there are loads of points that have alluded me since I am only human.However the reality is that there is truth,and then there are lies.By your faulty logic everyone could be potentially right,but that is simply not plausible.Even though it might come off as somewhat arrogant,I can say with a great deal of confidence that I am privy to a far higher level of truth than you are with your silly mainstream media links and government sponsored 'fact' sheets KEEP.

• Upvote 2

Not quite the same KEEP,but nice try there buddy.

I have been fervently researching my information from many sources over the years.You have no idea how much critical thought and analysis I have put into this.Guys like you have this mistaken notion that I read a few posts on a conspiracy forum or watched a few you tube videos and now suddenly I think I'm an expert on everything.This is just another example of enormous generalizations,stereotypes,and misconceptions you have been conditioned to believe about those that ask questions and seek the truth.You're not quite as low on the clueless scale as Doggy there,but not that far off either.

I never claimed to know every facet to this mystery.I am sure there are loads of points that have alluded me since I am only human.However the reality is that there is truth,and then there are lies.By your faulty logic everyone could be potentially right,but that is simply not plausible.Even though it might come off as somewhat arrogant,I can say with a great deal of confidence that I am privy to a far higher level of truth than you are with your silly mainstream media links and government sponsored 'fact' sheets KEEP.

Exactly.....your reading info from.a different source, and trying to.say thats the truth and not what others see or hear.....

There is no difference.....your hypocritical.....just stop talking.....you wanna talk about dinar, then cool....but dont come in here downplaying others intelligence because they dont believe your alien stories......and that they would put more faith in available.informatiom vs scifi fantasy.......

Since we are the bride of Christ...and we are not a pre-trib church...then that would make Christ a wife beater... we will be gone before His wrath is poured out upon the earth.

And thats not a problem.

I believe there is evidence that the wrath of God does not start until after the 6th seal.I am not sure where it is exactly,but I distinctly remember reading a verse proclaiming the wrath of God was starting in revelations.However it was long after the horse men of the apocalypse and the first few seals had started.That is the problem with a lot of pre tribbers.They want to classify the entire duration of Revelation of Gods wrath,when according to evidence it is clearly not.

Also I need to point out that by your logic God would be a wife beater also by having his apostles and prophets stoned,crucified,and burned at the stake.It's not Gods fault..the one who persecutes the saints during the tribulation is the same one who did it in the early days..satan and his angels. 

• Upvote 1

And while we arebon the subject AGAIN.....i dont claim that everything that comes out of Iraq is gospel......everyone lies....including the govt.....i dont say that what they are telling us in the media is 100 percent true, i just dont pretend that what they are saying is something its not. And as far as the financials, they might not be 100 percent correct either.....but i think its unlikely those numbers are off by trillions given the outside international accounting agencies that audit them regulary because of the fact they are one of th e most corrupt countries in the world. So based only off the available information is what i base my thoughts off.....just like you.....

Hypocrite.....

So we'll just ignore the fact there are Human's in Heaven before the Tribulation. You quoted 2 Thessalonians concerning end times, when 1 Thessalonians is when the rapture is mentioned.  So why would Paul speak on two different occassions

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (NLT)
13 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.
15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-9 (NLT)
5 Now concerning how and when all this will happen, dear brothers and sisters, we don’t really need to write you. 2 For you know quite well that the day of the Lord’s return will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night. 3 When people are saying, “Everything is peaceful and secure,” then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman’s labor pains begin. And there will be no escape.
4 But you aren’t in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you won’t be surprised when the day of the Lord comes like a thief. 5 For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don’t belong to darkness and night. 6 So be on your guard, not asleep like the others. Stay alert and be clearheaded. 7 Night is the time when people sleep and drinkers get drunk. 8 But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation.
9 For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-9 (NLT)

2 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him. 2 Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us. 3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction. 4 He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.

5 Don’t you remember that I told you about all this when I was with you? (Insert Comment: reference 1 Thessalonians) 6 And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes. (Insert Comment: The Holy Spirit is what is holding him back.  Once the Church is Raptured, the Holy Spirit will not be on earth until those who are on the path of destruction repent from their ways and accept Jesus and they are baptized with the Holy Spirit.) 7 For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way. 8 Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, but the Lord Jesus will kill him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by the splendor of his coming.

9 This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.

-

• Upvote 1

When we do RV, I believe that it will take around USD $7000 to buy an ounce of gold. The IQD will fare considerably better. Will it be on the order of IQD 2000 per ounce of gold? IQD 1000?

I think we're going to see very soon!

• Upvote 1

Exactly.....your reading info from.a different source, and trying to.say thats the truth and not what others see or hear.....

There is no difference.....your hypocritical.....just stop talking.....you wanna talk about dinar, then cool....but dont come in here downplaying others intelligence because they dont believe your alien stories......and that they would put more faith in available.informatiom vs scifi fantasy.......

And I believe I just told you Keep that it is not the same,because there is truth,and then there are lies.Just because you believe a lie and scorn the truth doesn't change the fact that they are what they are.

'And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: Thessalonians 2:11'

Mentalities like yours and others I'm seeing here is just a  prerequisite and lightweight in nature to what is coming 

I am not perfect,but I am wise enough to know when I am being lied to.To catch these media/political deceivers in lie after lie and yet continue to take their words as gospel is the very definition of insanity.Really it''s no different than proven liars like Okie and Terry K that amazingly still manage to have a decent listening base.

downplaying others intelligence?Oh you mean kinda like you and doggy immediately mock these kind of opinions,and talk to us 'tin foilers' like we're 1st graders and beneath you?What was that you said about hypocrisy again KEEP?

At least I am willing to have an actual conversation and debate on the matter.Which is definently more than I can say for you two.
  • Upvote 1

And I believe I just told you Keep that it is not the same,because there is truth,and then there are lies.Just because you believe a lie and scorn the truth doesn't change the fact that they are what they are.

'And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: Thessalonians 2:11'

Mentalities like yours and others I'm seeing here is just a  prerequisite and lightweight in nature to what is coming 

I am not perfect,but I am wise enough to know when I am being lied to.To catch these media/political deceivers in lie after lie and yet continue to take their words as gospel is the very definition of insanity.Really it''s no different than proven liars like Okie and Terry K that amazingly still manage to have a decent listening base.

downplaying others intelligence?Oh you mean kinda like you and doggy immediately mock these kind of opinions,and talk to us 'tin foilers' like we're 1st graders and beneath you?What was that you said about hypocrisy again KEEP?

At least I am willing to have an actual conversation and debate on the matter.Which is definently more than I can say for you two.

waaaa you talkin to me. hahahahahaa

Hey look you have your beliefs and I have mine.

You obviously know scripture as does mark.

You both are gospel gladiators who I would not even attempt to get in to a religious  debate with.

And yes I do believe there is life out there in the cosmos somewhere . But no I CHOOSE not to believe the scenario that you present.

But because Keep and I refuse to take YOUR word as gospel theres no need to get upset . We don't have to believe what your saying.

Not one word of it

• Upvote 1

And thats not a problem.

I believe there is evidence that the wrath of God does not start until after the 6th seal.I am not sure where it is exactly,but I distinctly remember reading a verse proclaiming the wrath of God was starting in revelations.However it was long after the horse men of the apocalypse and the first few seals had started.That is the problem with a lot of pre tribbers.They want to classify the entire duration of Revelation of Gods wrath,when according to evidence it is clearly not.

Also I need to point out that by your logic God would be a wife beater also by having his apostles and prophets stoned,crucified,and burned at the stake.It's not Gods fault..the one who persecutes the saints during the tribulation is the same one who did it in the early days..satan and his angels. 

Good point...have to ponder it for a while.

How did this thread get hijacked by End Times Prophecy? Save it for Sunday School.

Actually what is going on with Iraq is big. I'm pretty sure but not positive that biblical prophecy says that babylon (modern day Bagdad) will be the superpower in the end times, that everything (if I'm not mistaken) will go through there. That's why I'm invested because of things that are going on today seems to be leading to things written in the bible. I'm a believer but not a scholar and if a book that was written over 2,000 years ago can and has predicted things that now can be possible is amazingly not a coincidence. For an example....in the last days two prophets are slayed in the streets and the bible says the whole world rejoices.....now how is that possible. Written 2,000 yrs ago and that is possible today with satelites. All this NWO and such are what I believe to be stages setting up for the prophecys. I just hope we have plenty of time to enjoy the RV before its over lol just kidding.

I too believe that the current events we see today are steps leading to a one world government that the AntiChrist will rule.  Obama is part and parcel to these steps.  He is not the antiChrist although he has the spirit of antiChrist.  I get revolted at people who call themselves Christian and turn around and  revere that twirp but that's part of the great deception during the final days.  I cannot opine on pre-or post-tribulation.  I would like me and my wife to be spared the tribulation but I don't know. 

For an example....in the last days two prophets are slayed in the streets and the bible says the whole world rejoices.....now how is that possible. Written 2,000 yrs ago and that is possible today with satelites

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/146524-rv-rumor-details-global-reset-iqd-to-the-rescue/page-4#ixzz2R8qVKWz6

I believe that that prophesy is that two prophets will die in Israel and that after lying in the street for 3 days, they will rise.....

This is what Satan does, causes dissention among the believers in Christ, so as to allow for the chaos that will envelope the world in the end times. While it's not good for Christians to have a lazy "God will do everything for me, so I'll just be as naive as possible" attitude, if one believes in the pre-trib rapture, it is still important to trust in God that we will delivered. If you believe in mid or post-trib rapture, then it's likely many of us will still suffer, but oh well.

Keep, please define "alien" and "extraterrestrial" so we can get to the point that if one is to believe in a higher being, it is almost assuredly not "of this earth", therefore alien or ET. By laughing at the belief that God and his entourage are aliens, you are laughing at the fact that God exists. So, that would mean you're atheist. I guess that's fine, if that's how you believe, but I want you to know that the majority of "sane people" on this planet believe in an "alien" master creator, ultimate being/deity of some sort.

So we'll just ignore the fact there are Human's in Heaven before the Tribulation. You quoted 2 Thessalonians concerning end times, when 1 Thessalonians is when the rapture is mentioned.  So why would Paul speak on two different occassions

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (NLT)

13 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-9 (NLT)

5 Now concerning how and when all this will happen, dear brothers and sisters, we don’t really need to write you. 2 For you know quite well that the day of the Lord’s return will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night. 3 When people are saying, “Everything is peaceful and secure,” then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman’s labor pains begin. And there will be no escape.

4 But you aren’t in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you won’t be surprised when the day of the Lord comes like a thief. 5 For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don’t belong to darkness and night. 6 So be on your guard, not asleep like the others. Stay alert and be clearheaded. 7 Night is the time when people sleep and drinkers get drunk. 8 But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation.

9 For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-9 (NLT)

2 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him. 2 Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us. 3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction. 4 He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.

5 Don’t you remember that I told you about all this when I was with you? (Insert Comment: reference 1 Thessalonians) 6 And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes. (Insert Comment: The Holy Spirit is what is holding him back.  Once the Church is Raptured, the Holy Spirit will not be on earth until those who are on the path of destruction repent from their ways and accept Jesus and they are baptized with the Holy Spirit.) 7 For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way. 8 Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, but the Lord Jesus will kill him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by the splendor of his coming.

9 This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.

-

So basically Markinsa you're asking me to refute several pre tribber points that I've already refuted before.

Why do you people hold on to your doctrine so strongly when scripture clearly contradicts it?Here we go again I guess..

1: Yes..there are lots of people in heaven before the tribulation.Have you forgotten something so basic that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord?Also Paul clearly states in one of his letters that when the rapture/resurrection  happens Jesus will bring those who have died beforehand back with him.For him to bring them with him they would have had to be in heaven with him before the rapture.Therefore your argument about there being people in heaven before the tribulation meaning a pre trib rapture is clearly invalid. 

2: No I am convinced there are NOT two seperate comings.

I have told you already several times that there is ONE resurrection of the righteous according to scripture..merely ONE.Common sense dictates that for this to happen the righteous dead will only be raised AFTER all the saints that will be killed have died.Therefore once again pre tribbers have to dance around and try to explain how there will be a pre trib resurrection,and then the tribulation saints that died later will just randomly be alive again.Nuh uh..it doesn't work like that.In Matthew Jesus clearly says that at his 2nd coming the angels will gather the elect from the 4 winds.So now are there gonna be two gatherings as well as righteous resurrections pre tribbers?I think anyone using their brain and reading the available scripture should conclude that the rapture/resurrection and the 2nd coming are likely all the same event. 

3:   For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

I am aware of this.And are you aware that the entire duration of the tribulation is not Gods wrath

'And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?' Revelation 6:16-17'

By the time Gods wrath is declared in Revelation we were already well into the tribulation.This is just one verse of several I could show you that proves the entire tribulation is not Gods wrath.

4: Pre tribbers often mistakingly think that 'thief in the night' means scripture supports their doctrine.After all they theorize that the only way he could come unexpected is if he comes before the tribulation.They say this because they think they have the amount of days from the start of the tribulation perfectly figured out,and therefore would know the exact day to expect him.This of course is assuming that the first signs of the tribulation are visible at all,that the public is aware of the antichrists covenent with many etc.Are you seeing what I am getting at?The argument it must be pre trib because we can predict his coming if during/after the tribulation is very flimsy.

Also consider this verse...

'Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.' Revelation 16:15

There it is again...only this time it is FAR into the book of Revelations.Now if the rapture is pre trib why why Jesus say this so late in the game?Doesn't this lend much credence to the idea that Darby was mistaken,and that in fact the rapture/resurrection/2nd coming may be the same thing?

4: There is no evidence that the Holy Spirit is the restrainer beyond Dispensationalist wild assumptions.And it is certainly crazy to think that the verse is referring to a pre trib rapture.Sounds like grasping for straws big time.However as I have said before there IS other scriptural evidence as to who the restrainer is.

'And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book' Daniel 12:1

Note that both this verse and Pauls meshes well with each other.Daniel clearly shows us here that Michael is restraining and that when he finally 'stands up' (AKA 'taken out of the way') the time of great tribulation will come upon the earth.For the tribulation to happen after he 'stands up' clearly means that he was previously restraining it from happening. 

• Upvote 2

I always find it hilarious when those  claiming to be Christian call folks who are actually warning people of the reality of the coming antichrist kingdom whacko.People like you are the ones who are wack.You are stuck in your sad little right vs left and Christian vs Muslim fantasy painted for you by the media and government,and can't see the forest for the trees

Obama is NOT calling the shots.The chain of command goes way over his head.He is a mere figure head..a puppet.

Sir you are right on. The UN is running our country under the orders of the rothchilds which are little more than true evil. If you look at the bible you can ID the players behind the cutians. That is my opinion!

Truepatriot, I'm going to refer to Romans 14 and leave it at that.  May our Lord Bless you.

-

Markinsa you have done the best you can. You have done what the Lord has asked of you. Be good with that and move on. You can't save everybody, BUT everybody can save themselves!

Markinsa you have done the best you can. You have done what the Lord has asked of you. Be good with that and move on. You can't save everybody, BUT everybody can save themselves!

1 cor. 15:52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed.

Rev 11:15-

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

I think this is pretty indicative of MID TRIB. I was also taught pre-trib, and when I finally looked into it for myself, I could never find scripture to back it up. The Bowl judgments are considered the wrath of God. So I believe we will be here for part of it.

"You can't save everybody?" so are you saying if you don't believe pre trib you will not be saved..... that's some thin ice.... very thin ice...... Careful how you word things. especially around a heated debate that doesn't have anything to do with salvation. (just interpretation of revelations and the second coming).

Whoever calls upon the name of the lord will be saved. Salvation has nothing to do with once saved always saved crap and tribulation stuff.........

anyways that's my 2cents.

- There is so much tension in the Air that something is about to Bust open -

- That is why there is bickering and heavy debates going on about nothing -

I totally agree.

• Upvote 1