Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank starts during the current year measures the deletion of zeros from currency

yota691

you go from one topic to the next posting negativity  towards what other people are saying .. if i go to the lop tank you wil be there . your not there now ,, but if i went there you would follow .. if i start a topic  .. you have to knock it . its a fact .

Here's a fact: constantly referring to news stories and using them to explain that we essentially won't make any money off of this speculation goes against the entire point of this site that Adam started. You don't see him talking about RD and what other countries have done along those lines and never anything positive. Adam chooses to only comment and highlight the stuff that he thinks is important for a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. So, in a sense, the people who bring these articles over are in a sense just as guilty of bringing debate about LOP or not-LOP into the picture. But there's a solution...

Instead of using these articles to try and point out the "truth" that Iraq is going to RD, try to use these articles to find a way to make it seem good for an RV. If you can't, just read and pass on. Let others formulate their own ideas and what it. Like the saying if you don't have anything nice to say, except switch nice with RV. Again, that's why you don't see Adam posting on those articles; he probably doesn't have anything RV to say about them, so he says nothing at all.

It's akin to having a pro-gun forum and having a news and related subject sub-forum and you don't want gun control activists posting on all the positive and/or neutral articles in the general news section.

That's my two cents...

Then blame yota and whoever elese brings the deleting the zeros articles.....tell them to post them only in the lop section since thats what they are about and most wont see whats potentially in.store for us.....

But then again, isnt the importance of this site is to be informed about our investment?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

you go from one topic to the next posting negativity  towards what other people are saying .. if i go to the lop tank you wil be there . your not there now ,, but if i went there you would follow .. if i start a topic  .. you have to knock it . its a fact .

Because sonny you talk a lot of nonsense theories.....sorry bud.....its no different from anyone else posting ridiculous statements.....they will be picked apart here....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Because sonny you talk a lot of nonsense theories.....sorry bud.....its no different from anyone else posting ridiculous statements.....they will be picked apart here....

ive definatly seen what kind of nonsense you post keep

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2