Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI and P.D.Members Thoughts & Opinions Tuesday AM - 03/26/2013

ronscarpa

SteveI & P.D.Members Thoughts & Opinions Tuesday AM - 03/26/2013

SteveI comments on the “Wife in the Know” Post    

SteveI: Believe it or not, I absolutely agree with this post. Whether it is for real or not, knowledge or now, it is accurate by all of our sources, so I can safely say, it is what it is and spot on.

Happy Easter to all.

Blessings,   Steve

marine1: lines up with a lot of "we are there" news.....thanks

SteveI: Their numbers and ours are within a penny. I am more confident more so every day. I think plus or minus a few days around Easter will be a perfect time for the final task. You all saw the article saying they are going to start spending money first part of April, so in my opinion, this is as good as it gets.

Happy Easter to all,

Blessings,Steve

Naplesnurse,I have come to know her.  She would not deliberately lie to anyone.

Milan: Dear Naplesnurse,I really appreciate your comment regarding “The Wife in the know”  . It is so good to get confirmation that she is a real and that you know her.

She is a very special person for me because, thanks to her first post that I received by email from my friend, I am here, part of this wonderful family. In that post, she apprised OCRush as the one who is the best informed in dinars world.  

My feelings told me that her post is sincere and I immediately searched to find OCRrush and………………..I found Him, Steve, Naplesnurse, Hopesway, DTD, MiniZorg and many others lovely people.  

Thanks to support received here I will be able to improve not only life of my family but also of many others, in a just several days.

sandyf, It is not a 5 minute job to alter the parameters of a payroll run. If they are to be paid at a new rate on April 1st then the changes would need to be taking place now.

Something like this just cannot happen overnight. We can only hope that the preparations are taking place behind the scenes. 

The RV will not have happened until it is posted in Iraqi banks and that is very unlikely a few days before the month end. Lets just hope that Easter Monday is one to remember.

montgo, 1. don't forget that their April 1st could be our March 31st  

2. the fact that they get paid April 1st determines the end date

3. March (edit) 26th several very important laws will be voted on. After those passing, it can happen any day. 

4. remember that they don't recognize Good Friday or Easter ....

5. window imo between March 26th and April 1st

SteveI said: These are all excellent points. Thank you for pointing them out.  Happy Easter.  Steve

dinarmite,: Marine1 or Expect More...any way you can elaborate on your info about MC without compromising yourselves or your contacts?!Thanks...it's getting exciting around here and your little snippet as got me jacked

xpect more said: Just consider this, every Forex traded currency must be able to be traded electronically and have an exchange value from one currency to the next. 

We just happen to know that the technology required to make that happen instantaneously is being programmed into MC systems.  Exotic currency (which at this moment describes the IQD) is not recognized by MC, Visa, AMEX etc.  

No one has given us any information that could be an insider secret, but we know they are programming to calculate exchange rates and connect to Iraq's banking system.  It began in the last 2 weeks.  

It would be a fair conclusion that this type of endeavor is not started on "maybe", "just in case" or "we have a hunch" because MC is about "Priceless Experiences For People Everywhere". 

It appears to us that everyone on PD will understand "Priceless" in their own way soon.   Expect More

Optimus Prime: I love what I'm reading, and just want to add... I had the pleasure of having dinner and spending the evening with Ocrush a couple of nights ago.  I have always been impressed with his comments and updates on PD.  

Well... Meeting him in person absolutely blew me away!  I have never met such a knowledgeable person, with a photographic memory, personable, yet well-rounded family man.  He is committed to making sure that PD maintains it's high level of accuracy and integrity.  

If Parliament passes the "Law of Antiquities" Tuesday... Hold on to your seats people!  
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2

"Optimus Prime: I love what I'm reading, and just want to add... I had the pleasure of having dinner and spending the evening with Ocrush a couple of nights ago. I have always been impressed with his comments and updates on PD."

Do you think they call each other Optimus and Ocrush in public and sound deep and monotone like in the movie Transformers?

"Optimus, the cube holds the secret to the exchange between the exotic and our world of banking."

"I agree Ocrush, we must find the cube before the North Korea finds the secret to enriching uranium or all will be lost"

"Agreed, I will imform the Wife so she can disiminate the intel to the masses."

• Upvote 3

I understand that Steve and some guy (DaveR) over there think I'm Seetrader....not quite idiot...but I'm sure I've got more balls than you do.....what a bunch of loosers.

Oh and Naplesnurse..."she would not deliberately lie to anyone"....Realy??? How can she pump out that Christian love each day and yet lie like that.? :huh:

I'm surprised to see how many of them...even after 3 years...are still following him like some kind of god... :huh:

This is what they are all smoking over there.

horseshit.jpg

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

"Optimus Prime: I love what I'm reading, and just want to add... I had the pleasure of having dinner and spending the evening with Ocrush a couple of nights ago. I have always been impressed with his comments and updates on PD."

Do you think they call each other Optimus and Ocrush in public and sound deep and monotone like in the movie Transformers?

"Optimus, the cube holds the secret to the exchange between the exotic and our world of banking."

"I agree Ocrush, we must find the cube before the North Korea finds the secret to enriching uranium or all will be lost"

"Agreed, I will imform the Wife so she can disiminate the intel to the masses."

Priceless!!

I understand that Steve and some guy (DaveR) over there think I'm Seetrader....not quite idiot...but I'm sure I've got more balls than you do.....what a bunch of loosers.

Oh and Naplesnurse..."she would not deliberately lie to anyone"....Realy??? How can she pump out that Christian love each day and yet lie like that.? :huh:

I'm surprised to see how many of them...even after 3 years...are still following him like some kind of god... :huh:

This is what they are all smoking over there.

horseshit.jpg

Hey Goldie look at all the people that voted for Obummer.. Many people are nothing but followers. In this day and time nothing surprises me anymore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1