Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Universe Reminding Me Not to Judge a Book By Its Cover

Rayzur

I never in a million would put this incredible operatic voice (singing one my favorites of this genre)...... What a beautiful way to be reminded of life's great teachings..... Thank you Andrew ...... and how frickin cool for your parents to see who you are..... 

• Upvote 9

What a GREAT VOICE. Truly a talented young man. Opera is my favorite. I used to go to the opera as a young pup in the Marines even. Cant get enough of it. Hope he continues to express his natural talent. Liked the comment, "he probably doesnt even know.." (if he can sing other genres ). Too cool. Thanks for that, Rayzur

• Upvote 1

That confirms what I have thought all along.... I believe inside each one of us is a buried treasure... it's our job to dig it up, figure out what our passion is and go for it.. even if we are seemingly all alone on that road... eventually it will become evident what kind of pearl had been hiding there all along.   :backflip: 

One of the nicest young men I know who I am proud to call a close friend went through the "Goth stage" in his life, he was trying to find "his own style" til he realized that was just once again following the crowd... so yeah, the cover may look different than what most of us are used to... but it's the heart that matters.  And seeing past the surface to the real person inside can often be the greatest challenge... but when we do... we will often be surprised how much like us, and yet still unique someone who appears "outside the box" really is.   :peace: 

Thanks for sharing Rayzur!!!  ;)  (sorry, the day has only begun and I'm outta plus's for ya  :( ).

• Upvote 3

I love opera, too! My 15 year old kkid (16 in July!) sings soprano in the school choir... wish she would try opera. One of her favorite movies is Phantom, tho, so she will occasionally sing along with that. She really is amazing, especially considering the only real voice lessons she's had have been this year and last in choir, every other day. A neighbor has given her a few lessons in exchange for babysitting, but nothing consistent. She definitely takes after Daddy, cuz I can't carry a tune in a bucket!

Thanks, Rayzur! +1 for ya!

KK

• Upvote 1