Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm always trying to be a nice guy and help out!

DiveDeepSix

I was in Ft. Myers, Florida the other day and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read, "I miss Chicago ."

So, I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"

:shrug:  :lol:  :lol:

I was in Ft. Myers, Florida the other day and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read, "I miss Chicago ."

So, I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"

:shrug:  :lol:  :lol:

So it was YOU! You're going to pay for this DDS! :wave:

• Upvote 2

I always love a story of "overboard hospitality"... but you take the cake Dive (and the radio too)!!!   :lol: 

Way to go to make em feel right at home!!!   :blush: 

Nadita... he didn't get that much for the radio... I didn't have much in my wallet when he sold it to me... in fact, I got it for a steal!!!  :rolleyes:  

• Upvote 1

Sorry buddy LOL, I didn't see an LSU or Michigan sticker by it so I assumed it was safe!!  :D

Sorry buddy LOL, I didn't see an LSU or Michigan sticker by it so I assumed it was safe!!  :D

Magnetic signs DDS, I try to keep a low profile for the most part. I guess the missing Chicago needs to go to. I'll settle for 1 million dinar dude, just to help make it light on you because I'm a nice guy and all that!

• Upvote 1