Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One of obama's mentors teaches him how to spend! (Rome keeps burning)

parmenio

Robert Mugabe slammed for spending £12million on luxury trips in just six months
29 Jul 2011 00:00 DICTATOR Robert Mugabe blew £12million ($18,000,000)on a string of luxury trips in just six months.

Robert Mugabe (Pic: PA) 
DICTATOR Robert Mugabe blew £12million on a string of luxury trips in just six months.

The Zimbabwean leader, 87, enjoyed first-class travel, taking an entourage of more than 70 people.

Campaigners say the sum could have paid for drugs for 600,000 HIV patients in the country.

Here's another article:

Zimbabwe President Mugabe Back From Vacation in the Far East

President back from vacation

Friday, 11 January 2013 00:00
Herald Reporter

President Mugabe returned home yesterday from the Far East where he was on his traditional annual vacation. The Head of State and Government and Commander-in-Chief of the Zimbabwe Defence Forces spent a fortnight in the Far East.

President Mugabe landed at the Harare International Airport in the morning and was welcomed by Vice President Joice Mujuru, Defence Minister Emmerson Mnangagwa and State Security Minister Sydney Sekeramayi and senior Government officials, including service chiefs.

In a brief interview with journalists after landing, President Mugabe said 2013 was definitely a year of reckoning.

“The figure 13 is bad luck for others, not us,” he said, in reference to his political opponents.

This once rich nation of Rhodesia has been financially decimated when marxists took over and began to spend lavishly.  The marxist Mugabe has roots to the same ideology as obama. The only difference is Zimbabwe is financially bankrupt with a currency that has been revalued to 16,400 kwacha to the dollar. For you dinar holders you know this currency has sqat value. They have to go into stores with wheelbarrels to buy groceries. 

Obama is leading the U.S. into the same quagmire..., but slowly, without YOU feeling it (for now).

Spend, spend, spend..., Rhodesia is what the U.S. will look like if we don't stop the insanity of spending.  Meanwhile, obama keeps taking his lavish vacations at OUR expense.   Will he have the last laugh?     

Edited by parmenio

***///

We cannot dispute the post, PARMENIO...

...it is going to come to pass as you infer...

what with michelle and her hordes of minions she drags along at our expense just living it up all the time....

him completely disregarding a very dangerous situation HE CREATED to play golf and hang out in Hawaii where he is their king.

he IS as vile as this hideous beast of a marxist.... and worse.

IMPEACH / trial for murder.

• Upvote 1

I heard tonight on the news. The obummer`s have a motor cade drive their little pooch to pet smart once a month to get it groomed and washed. Tax payers dollors spent to drive around a dog using more then one car and secret service.

WTF

I heard tonight on the news. The obummer`s have a motor cade drive their little pooch to pet smart once a month to get it groomed and washed. Tax payers dollors spent to drive around a dog using more then one car and secret service.

WTF

CORRECT..., and the streets shut down in DC for the motorcade carrying the dog.  

Sequester? What Sequester?… Bo the Obama Dog Keeps His Motorcade (Video) Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, March 8, 2013, 12:31 PM

xbtn-prev-post.jpg.pagespeed.ic.478vANdc
 xbtn-next-post.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qC5HfcQ8

What Sequester?

640x428xbo-motorcade.jpg.pagespeed.ic.rl

“The President and Bo, the Obama family dog, ride in the presidential motorcade en route to PetSmart in Alexandria, Va. The President bought Bo some Christmas gifts at the pet store then walked nearby to Best Buy to purchase gifts for his daughters.” (Business Insider)

The White House will close its doors to tourists next week.

But Bo the Obama Dog will keep his motorcade.

Edited by parmenio

The "beautiful" country of Rhodesia was the most racist country in the world even more than South Africa.

Black Folks had to get off the sidewalk ( by law) when  facing a white person... Just to give you an idea.

I visited many times ( after Mugabe's victory). My first wife was from there.

The fact that Mr.Mugabe  was taken by power delirium and became a real axxhole is indeed true....Still a change against the delirious racist regime was long due.

I hope things will get better... I  used to visit in the 2nd half of the 80's and it was a very safe place at the time.

Yes... It was a white man's paradise during the apartheid regime. A handful of white folks holding down a few Million Blacks. By law.

Edited by umbertino

The "beautiful" country of Rhodesia was the most racist country in the world even more than South Africa.

Black Folks had to get off the sidewalk ( by law) when  facing a white person... Just to give you an idea.

I visited many times ( after Mugabe's victory). My first wife was from there.

The fact that Mr.Mugabe  was taken by power delirium and became a real axxhole is indeed true....Still a change against the delirious racist regime was long due.

I hope things will get better... I  used to visit in the 2nd half of the 80's and it was a very safe place at the time.

Yes... It was a white man's paradise during the apartheid regime. A handful of white folks holding down a few Million Blacks. By law.

Yeah looks like he`s doing pretty good now. livin large while his people are eating rats.

life may have been a bit@#  but I bet they ate better when whitey had control.

Fact:

During 2 terms as President, Bush spent all or of part of 487 days at Camp David, on retreats and made 77 trips to his Crawford Ranch, in Texas, where he spent all or part of 490 days, on his Ranch.
The total number of days of vacation or retreat President Bush took, while in office over a period of 8 years was 977 days, or 32% of his total time in office, was spent on vacations or retreats.

Come on now kids.  We gotta paint everyone with the same brush.  If Bush could do it to this extent, why can't President Obama spend a fraction of that on his holidays?

Hypocrisy is alive and well here at DV.

Fact:

During 2 terms as President, Bush spent all or of part of 487 days at Camp David, on retreats and made 77 trips to his Crawford Ranch, in Texas, where he spent all or part of 490 days, on his Ranch.

The total number of days of vacation or retreat President Bush took, while in office over a period of 8 years was 977 days, or 32% of his total time in office, was spent on vacations or retreats.

Come on now kids.  We gotta paint everyone with the same brush.  If Bush could do it to this extent, why can't President Obama spend a fraction of that on his holidays?

Try to stay on topic pup.

We are talking about obama not bush.

And yes I bit$# just as much when I thought he was over spending our money.

But just in case you havnt heard he is no longer president.

Fact:

Many of Bush's vacations were actually retreats to Camp David were taken on Marine I. MUCH cheaper than AFI that obama takes vacations with Michelle on seperate planes. Besides, Bush quit playing golf in 2003! 

WASHINGTON (AFP) — US President George W. Bush said in an interview out Tuesday that he quit playing golf in 2003 out of respect for the families of US soldiers killed in the conflict in Iraq, now in its sixth year.

"I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal," he said in an interview for Yahoo! News and Politico magazine.

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander-in-chief playing golf," he said. "I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them."

• Upvote 2

***///

And both Bushes WORKED on those trips. 

( We know personally. Don't bother asking how.)

They were NOT relaxation retreats.

This fool openly hangs like a common hoodlum with no JAY-OH-BEE.

he forgets he DOES have a job -- he's supposed to be working for US.

We need to fire him for "failure to go": ref: Articles /  UCMJ