Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tubbs

At this point, I wish I invested in a Dinar currency dealer than in the actual IQD... today's hype on the budget being passed has to be good for sales, especially when pay day is tomorrow... I bet a lot of grocery money will be spent on IQD and/or reserves... not that I'm being cynical or anything like that!

• Upvote 2

Hey Machine- are u gonna try asking another bank branch there in Glasgow about the dinar?  (lending dept etc?)       :)

yeah if I get a chance this weekend I'll drop by the bank ... I was thinking of buying a rental property anyway so I do need to talk to them about another mortgage.

If I do get a chance and there is some info to offer it will be posted immediately

• Upvote 3

yeah if I get a chance this weekend I'll drop by the bank ... I was thinking of buying a rental property anyway so I do need to talk to them about another mortgage.

If I do get a chance and there is some info to offer it will be posted immediately

im feelin the dinarvets love this week.  you rock- thanks!

I will sell you mine at $3.42 per dinar. :backflip:

Shoot, at this point I'd be happy with $0.10. At this rate I'd still be well off with the amount I have. I am soooo tired of this ride...been on it since early 2005. Will an RV ever happen and if so, will it happen like all of us wish and pray for??? ....hmmmmm! :shrug:   <_<

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Where's the lowest price & place  you can purchase using a credit card and or layaway?  Anyone here have any to sell at say around 850 pr million..... just asking   !!!!!!!   send the flying pigeon back at me if you do, thanks.....

I think pretty much every dealer offers layaway now days y ou can also buy laway on ebay. As for dealers who take credit card or paypal its geting harder and harder to pay by those methods but a few still offer currencytradeinternational, buyiraqidinarhere, iraqidinars and maybe a few others

Shoot, at this point I'd be happy with $0.10. At this rate I'd still be well off with the amount I have. I am soooo tired of this ride...been on it since early 2005. Will an RV ever happen and if so, will it happen like all of us wish and pray for??? ....hmmmmm! :shrug:<_<

Dillon :)

Good to see ya :) hope all is well :) RV must be in the radar for your show up ;)

Edited by Nadita

25th and still no confirmation, despite many people visiting branches throughout the UK. I think we need to compare the branches visited so that we don't get them pee'd off with multiple questioning on this subject.