Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dreams

bamagirl

Have any of you ever dreamed you were gonna die, have you ever dreamed a certain day you will die more specifically? Do you believe dreams mean something or just your subconscious working with your fears or private thoughts? Apparently I know someone that dreamed they were gonna die, quite specicific time frame actually and enough to really freak them out... Anyways, I was just wondering y'alls opinions and if you've had similar dreams.

• Upvote 2

***///

Dream interpretation can be dangerous.  Tell your friend to go to church.... right now.

Knew a girl in Panama, had recurring dream of her teeth blackening,

turning to dusty powder and her spitting out the black powder.... 

She obsessed about the dream.  It took over her life, as it was always on her mind.

Went to the medicine woman, seers, doctor, village sage, dream analyst, gypsies,

even a professor at the University working on dream interpretation who had travelled far and wide in

search of parallels betwixt cultures on the subject.

She obsessed over it so much and spent so much money trying to find the answer,

she dies of a massive heart attack for stressing out over the dream and her lack of finances in the end.

We're serious.....Tell your friend to go to church.... right now.

• Upvote 2

I usually do not remember my dreams, but get the Deja Vu of things allot  Places and events that I have never done in my life and all of a sudden I get a flash of a memory that I had been here before doing what I am doing at that time. When I get those instances happening I relax and know I am doing things the way it is meant to be done. And yes, I have had flashes of something good happening with the IQD, that is why I am in it till the end.

• Upvote 2

I do remember one specific dream in which God came and claimed his believers in the Rapture. I was scared and Joyous beyond belief as I left this world. I have never in my life had those emotions so intense as in that dream and that is probably why I can remember it. So RV for the Physical side of me, and Rapture for the spiritual side. 

• Upvote 2

We call em "pizza dreams" bama... cause they seem to come out of no where.  Dreams can be really funny things... weird, wild, scary.  I know and have had dreams from God on occasion... they usually give me peace or some kind of plain warning.  Pray about it, if it's the Lord... He will confirm it in a way you'll relate too and most likely understand... if not... move on, don't worry... each day has enough troubles going on without that dear!!!  :blush: 

• Upvote 3

As a child, about age 10, Mom had the 3 of us kids taking swimming lessons during the summer. Finally came the night before our finals and I was so excited. That night, I dreamt I drowned swimming under the ropes that cordoned off the free swim area. The water was only 4 feet deep, barely chest high to me at the time. I refused to take the final and failed. From that day until well into adulthood (as in, in my late 30's or early 40's) I had a panic attack whenever water touched my face.

I definitely believe in dreams... among the types of dreams, there are those of warning, those of fond remembrance, and those that make no logical sense at all because they are just our brain detoxing and all of the events of the day sometimes mixed with life experiences, all mix up together. The trick is figuring out which of these any given dream is. ;)

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2

I do remember one specific dream in which God came and claimed his believers in the Rapture. I was scared and Joyous beyond belief as I left this world. I have never in my life had those emotions so intense as in that dream and that is probably why I can remember it. So RV for the Physical side of me, and Rapture for the spiritual side. 

I had the same dream there were groups of believers all around me and they began to shoot up in the sky in the blink of an eye they were gone and i was left this is before i started seeking jesus. It was very scary for me because i got left behind and i knew where they were going to be with the lord but i wanted to go too.

Dreams can mean many things.  Dreams can also be visions as well.

• Upvote 3

Dreams are bits and pieces of the sub consious that manifest while your in your deepest sleep.

They mean nothing.

But a vision on the other hand is totally something different

to be able to tell the difference between the two.

Well

There lies the rub.

• Upvote 3

When I was 22 , I was working cleaning rooms at a motel. My older sister watched my 1 1/2 year old while I worked. I was in my last room making up the bed. I popped the fitted sheet open to spread it out and on the wall as the sheet came down, I saw a black Chevy stepside hitting a telephone box then the pole and the pole falling on the cab of the truck but couldn't see who was driving. It scared me so much because my sis was the only person I knew with that kind of truck, and she had my baby. I called her and told her not to go anywhere in her truck and why. She didn't for two weeks. She went with a friend and the sister in law shopping with my son and while they were gone her oldest son got in the truck and went around the curve from her house and hit the telephone pole and suffered head trauma and broke his wrists. I was just thinking about this not to long ago. I was "SMOKING" a little when that happened and I stopped. Everytime I picked that stuff up I've had what I call real dreams or vision's and it scares me. I believe it has much to do with my native American heritage.

• Upvote 2

I know quite a bit about dreams...don't ask.

Your friend dreaming she is going to die is not a premonition. It's about killing off the old self. She must be going through some big transition in life with herself. Either marriage or family or a career change and is looking to make the old personality disappear and have a new one emerge.  For example, jumping off a cliff into an unknown abiss.

If your friend is having these dreams what she might want to do is, to look deeply at what parts of her that she wants to change.  Have her start journaling her dreams and also her thoughts during the day. Dreams never tell a story in itself. They are like a series when linked together will tell the bigger story.  Once she gets in touch with that, she will find her dreams will change.  She needs to move with the changes going on in her life and she will emerge a new an wonderful person.  Very happy for her.

So yes I have dreams that I jump off huge cliffs into foggy abiss type of places. I wake up before I fall to the bottom and yes they are always life changing events for me.

***///

Dream interpretation can be dangerous.  Tell your friend to go to church.... right now.

Knew a girl in Panama, had recurring dream of her teeth blackening,

turning to dusty powder and her spitting out the black powder.... 

She obsessed about the dream.  It took over her life, as it was always on her mind.

Went to the medicine woman, seers, doctor, village sage, dream analyst, gypsies,

even a professor at the University working on dream interpretation who had travelled far and wide in

search of parallels betwixt cultures on the subject.

She obsessed over it so much and spent so much money trying to find the answer,

she dies of a massive heart attack for stressing out over the dream and her lack of finances in the end.

We're serious.....Tell your friend to go to church.... right now.

Or just to ask God or Spirit for help in guidance to understand what she is being shown.

• Upvote 4