Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama gets gun salesman of the year award

bigwave

Video: Gun Shop Gives Obama Salesman Of The Year Award

Advocates of gun control are up in arms about the owner of a gun store who has given Barrack Obama a salesman of the year award. Seems true to us. Obama, by trying to take guns from the law abiding, has had the opposite effect. He has sold many more guns than his efforts are likely to ever confiscate.

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/video-gun-shop-gives-obama-salesman-of-the-year-award/

• Upvote 3

Again with the Obama stuff?

They should have named "Sandy Hook" for the award.

I do not think all the state rep's who are trying o change their states laws are part of the Obama pose'

Just keep em outta Texas! LOL

Edited by gymrat76541

that was a good video . and i do agree with it .. obamas big mouth has made  everyone want to own a gun ...

i see obamas speech writer  has resigned  and will have a new one soon .  obama may just have a different take  soon .. after all hes just reading speechs someone else writes ..

when obama does talk .. hes a annnnnnddd   type of person  annnnnnnd  he cant really think very well on his own . annnnnnnnd  he may just  think speechs is all thats required to be president .. annnnnd the left is just covering obamas stuff ,, annnnnnd . the whole bunch of liberals surrounding obama is  callin the shots .annnnnnnnnd .. ah thats enough

obama is a good bill board for gun sales though i agree .,,..annnnnnnnd ..,, . every time i hear him or see him ... i think about buying a bag of pop corn ..lol  .. annnnd he is very  entertaining  with  all that annnnnnnnnnd stuff

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

***///

Awesome video!  Good for him exercising his God-Given Right to Freedom of Speech! :tiphat:

But, as always, it's only Freedom of Speech if an obummer supporter says it...right...? <_<

.like the tool called "mower" who called the good folk of Arkansas "Goobers"....

he should be ashamed in the face of his ilk for proving our point for us! :lol:

We're surprised Gun Store Guy wasn't called a racist, bigot, bible-toting, gun-wielding crazy by his detractors, too.

Keep up the good work, and get those Posters copied, Guy.... you're going to be selling millions of them!

***///

DONTLOP --- you're right about the speech writers...

proves our point about him being a real TOOL..puppet.... errand boy.....for TPTB.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

FARWOULD, you know we usually don't address you, but we have good news for you...

Redneck Hunters don't usually carry Sharpened Wooden Stakes, Silver Bullets, Mirrors,

Giant Crucifixes or Garlic Necklaces....

So your boy is safe from US

It's Almighty God he should fear as a result of the Masters he currently serves.  He chose badly.

482287_443499995732237_605634584_n.jpgHeres a goody for you repub's I thought you might enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Video: Gun Shop Gives Obama Salesman Of The Year Award

Advocates of gun control are up in arms about the owner of a gun store who has given Barrack Obama a salesman of the year award. Seems true to us. Obama, by trying to take guns from the law abiding, has had the opposite effect. He has sold many more guns than his efforts are likely to ever confiscate.

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/video-gun-shop-gives-obama-salesman-of-the-year-award/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KblIaenTOE

Hey he has my vote as best gun dealer in the nation.

Who else could have talked Mrs dog in to letting me purchase another AR when I already had 2 of them.

He accomplished the impossible

Hey Dog60 instead of buying that extra club you should have bought you a muzzle loader

with breech loading technology you can get plenty of ammo for them.

their the same price you know. B) The man is supposed to be head of household what

happened trade in yer pants for a apron.LMAO!

• Upvote 1

Hey Dog60 instead of buying that extra club you should have bought you a muzzle loader

with breech loading technology you can get plenty of ammo for them.

their the same price you know. B) The man is supposed to be head of household what

happened trade in yer pants for a apron.LMAO!

hahahahahah 

Hey I already have 2 muzzle loaders

I wanted another souped up rifle to make sure obummer had extra when he takes them.

No dont wear a apron but I found out years ago

Ya gotta give a little to get a little :)

• Upvote 1

hahahahahah 

Hey I already have 2 muzzle loaders

I wanted another souped up rifle to make sure obummer had extra when he takes them.

No dont wear a apron but I found out years ago

Ya gotta give a little to get a little :)

That was good Dog! :bravo:   to get a little LOL!

***///

FARWOULD, you know we usually don't address you, but we have good news for you...

Redneck Hunters don't usually carry Sharpened Wooden Stakes, Silver Bullets, Mirrors,

Giant Crucifixes or Garlic Necklaces....

So your boy is safe from US

It's Almighty God he should fear as a result of the Masters he currently serves.  He chose badly.

It would'nt of mattered who was in office when the puppet masters dropped

enough gold bars on yer feet they all would sway to their favor anyway!

Why would'nt you address me does the truth hurt? Or do my responses

make you think to hard?LOL