Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Burns while Obama doles out billions to muslim radicals

parmenio

I get it.

So, let's see.... the US is a capitalist country, run by big business and a bunch of banker/lawyers in the House and Senate millionaires.

And they let a Muslim radical named Obama become President and take over their economy...LOL

Can you say the word "delusional"?

Do you birthers and "Commie!" screamers realize how RIDICULOUS you sound?

My God, I get a kick out of seeing it, but MAN - I didn't think it was THIS bad.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Divemaster, you are one of the most conservative wingnuts on this board, no doubt. Believe me, that's saying a lot.

You say "Kerry turned on his brothers...."

The man fought in that war, and then tried to SAVE MORE men from getting killed for the wrong reasons (you just said them yourself - the bankers want war) 

The man was a hero.

Your own logic MAKES NO SENSE.

Either you were for the war, or against it.

And by the way, we lost that war because we were fighting people defending their HOME from an invading force (us),

not because of some whining "they didn' let us win"

The mindless rant of a deranged liberal lunatic

We lost the war in Vietnam because they wouldn't let us shoot back when we were under fire

We would have to call in and wait for the politicans to decide if we could defend ourselves

By the time they got back to us the fire fight would be over and all we could was pick up our dead and wounded.

It took an presidential EO to say we had the right to shoot back if we were attacked.

Now go back to the ward and take your meds

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 1

Obviously you can't read.  Did you see my email?  The article was sent to me and I'm sharing it with the group! Sometimes its not possible to have links! What's the problem?

Here we go with the obnoxious disrespectful comments because someone dared to ask for a link.  Too much emotion, not enough respect.

The mindless rant of a deranged liberal lunatic

We lost the war in Vietnam because they wouldn't let us shoot back when we were under fire

We would have to call in and wait for the politicans to decide if we could defend ourselves

By the time they got back to us the fire fight would be over and all we could was pick up our dead and wounded.

It took an presidential EO to say we had the right to shoot back if we were attacked.

Now go back to the ward and take your meds

I'm not sure why I am responding to this because I know all I am doing is opening myself up to being mocked and ridiculed by the folk that don't allow any alternate views. 

First of all....thank you for your service.  What you described sounds like a terrifying situation to have been put in and it must have been awful.

The scenario that you describe above sounds as if the war was fought in in extremely conservative manner. Not allowing the soldiers to fire on the enemy when they clearly had the opportunity.  To have to sit quietly in the brush and wait for the politicians to call the shots while sipping cognac and smoking $50 cigars in a safe haven. I just wonder if more liberal tactics were taken would the outcome have been different.  Obviously there is no way to answer the question.  However, it does make me wonder.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

When are we going to take care of americans first. i dont mind paying taxes......but when you get in my face..that im not paying my fair share ..because your handing out billions to other countries. f you politicians.

give away 200 abrams tanks for free plus 16 f-16's? AND YOU WANT MORE OF MY MONEY?

• Upvote 2

I get it.

So, let's see.... the US is a capitalist country, run by big business and a bunch of banker/lawyers in the House and Senate millionaires.

And they let a Muslim radical named Obama become President and take over their economy...LOL

Can you say the word "delusional"?

Do you birthers and "Commie!" screamers realize how RIDICULOUS you sound?

My God, I get a kick out of seeing it, but MAN - I didn't think it was THIS bad.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Divemaster, you are one of the most conservative wingnuts on this board, no doubt. Believe me, that's saying a lot.

You say "Kerry turned on his brothers...."

The man fought in that war, and then tried to SAVE MORE men from getting killed for the wrong reasons (you just said them yourself - the bankers want war) 

The man was a hero.

Your own logic MAKES NO SENSE.

Either you were for the war, or against it.

And by the way, we lost that war because we were fighting people defending their HOME from an invading force (us),

not because of some whining "they didn' let us win"

So you are Ok with giving them 190 mil while we pay almost $5 a pound for hamburger.

Got it. 

The picture may have gotten a bit clearer with the passing of Chavez.  Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world and the US buys over 1 million barrels a day from Venezuela.  Have for a very long time.  Now there is a big question which direction Venzuela is going to go.  Perhaps the powers that be in Washington got word that Hugo's replacement may make things difficult on the US in regards to our oil purchases.  Where do we go to compensate that loss?  I guess the Middle East.  Maybe we need to strengthen our ties there before we encounter a huge oil shortage the likes of which we have never seen. 

Also, we love to talk about this RV thing in Iraq.  If we all truly believe this is going to happen and Iraq becomes the wealthiest country in the world and the US wants to get it's monies worth in Iraq, would it not be smart to have working relationships with the other ME countries, especially if we are going to invest our people and money in bussiness' over there? 

This move is about diplomacy and nothing else.  It's positioning ourselves down the road so perhaps instead of $7 per pound hamburgers, maybe we could have $3 a pound hamburger's. 

I don't know.  I'm just thibnking out loud.  ALL possibilities need to be looked at. Not just the ones that vilify President Obama.

Also, we love to talk about this RV thing in Iraq and everyone loves to connect everything that takes place in the world to an imminent RV.  Maybe President Obama is spending money like a drunken sailer because he knows the US is about to hit the jackpot.   I dunno.....just sayin'  :peace: