Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 2-20-2013

TexasGranny

How does this investment differ from other investments that you have made? I heard somewhere on the forums that you were involved with the Kuwait (dinar?) when it revalued/restated/rose in value, have there been any other investments that you have made where the roller coaster ride has been like this?

• Upvote 2

Why can't the Kurds just name a replacement for Talabani? What is so difficult it can't be done? This ain't rocket science.

Luigi, I was going to ask the same question. Does Iraqi not have a Vice President that would assume the presidency?

• Upvote 1

Luigi, I was going to ask the same question. Does Iraqi not have a Vice President that would assume the presidency?

Yes. Selah, I believe the name is the Veep. The Kurds should let him or Talabani's wife fill the position untill elections. They don't seem to be too concerned about his replacement at this time.

One thing for sure...Talibani is never coming back to serve so they need to replace him now. Only the president can sign off on all the Bills passed now sitting on the shelf.

• Upvote 1

Adam, can you elaborate on the article title:  Source: Washington worried about the situation in Iraq; Will not renew DFI protection in 2013

Also, the meeting to discuss the 2013 budget has been postponed 

3 times. This pattern can continue forever.  Have there been any new

developments in the HCL or Chapter 7?  Do you still feel good about 

something happening before month's end?  Thank you

• Upvote 1

Any comment on this from Tues eve?

An article just surfaced...a high political source leaked the US Treasury and US Federal Reserve delegation will hand deliver a letter informing the Government of Iraq they are concerned about Iraq's financial developments and the U.S. will NOT renew DFI fund protection...the essence of the American message boils down to that the U.S. administration is not interested in the protection of Iraqi funds in the account of the Development Fund for Iraq “DFI” of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance. The source added that the U.S. administration would raise her hand to protect Iraqi funds in the month of May 2013, explaining that he will inform the Iraqi government’s decision not to renew according to an official letter." If this holds...it means unless Iraq has agreements in place with disgruntled countries, businesses and individuals before May 2013 BILLIONS of Iraqi funds will be vulnerable. Stay tuned...the gurus will comment on the ramifications (good and bad) of this major news leak and how it effects your investment!

• Upvote 2

Adam, thank you for all you do for us in regards to this investment. My question is in regards to the amount of dinar currently in circulation? It's estimated to be around 30 trillion and they are buying back approximately 30 million a day. Sounds great but at that rate it would take a few thousand years to accomplish this. I read that we could stack up every bill and it could reach the moon and back to earth over 50 times! I've been in this for 10 years and have always been a believer but when I look at the sheer volume, I'm very concerned that it is virtually impossible for them to ever RV with out doing the dreaded bunny ear and that really disappoints me. In fact I am not sure every country combined on earth could ever overcome 30 trillion dollars? It's beyond our human comprehension just how much that truly is. What is your thoughts on this and am I over reacting to this insane number?

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam, for taking the time to answer this question. Over the years I have been reading how Iraq has billions of

U.S. dollars in their possesion. To me this is what seems to me to be driving their half stalled economy and how they are able to pay the big contract work. It is no wonder why inflation is low when then country is awash in U.S. dollars. It would appear, given this senario a big reason why we have not seen an RV as of yet.

Adam, am I way off base in my thinking and is this perfectly normal for a country to operate with two currencies side by side like Iraq is doing? It would make sense for Iraq to drag its feet when you have a situation like this. What are your thoughts on this? Thank you sir.

Also, for all of those in the know out there. are there any vets out there that would know in fact if Agent Orange was used in Diego Garcia in the early 1970's? Any help would be appreciated,

• Upvote 2

ADAM - I FEEL THAT THE REASON FOR THEM PUSHING ON ALL THE MAJOR TOPICS SO HARD LATELY HAS TO DO WITH THE RESCINDING OF PROTECTION OF THE DFI...I THINK THIS MONITARY PRESSURE WILL MOTIVATE ALLOT BETTER THAN DIPLOMACY. " WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS"

COULD THIS BE THE LAST STRAW IN IRAQS MONEY VAULT IF THEY THINK THEY HAVE PROBLEMS NOW?....WAIT.... THE VULTURES WILL BE LITERALLY CLAWING THEIR WAY INTO EVERY PENNY THEY HAVE ALL 900 BILLION IN ASSETS.

DOES THIS HAVE THE POWER OF S**T or GET OF THE POT OR NOT.

THANKS & I REALLY LIKE THE WEB SITE CHANGES

• Upvote 2