Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki's government decides to open dozens of offices for "Hezbollah" in Iraq

uncirculd

http://www.al-seyassah.com/AtricleView/tabid/59/smid/438/ArticleID/231407/reftab/76/Default.aspx

For the transfer of its military arsenal in preparation for the post-Assad02/17/2013Maliki's government decides to open dozens of offices for "Hezbollah" in Iraq

BAGHDAD - Basil Muhammad:A source high in the stream of Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr's ¯ "policy" that the government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki agreed to open dozens of offices ¯ "Hezbollah" the Lebanese in Baghdad, Najaf, Karbala, Basra and Maysan.The source said that Iranian officials and Iraqi leaders of "Hezbollah" holding extensive meetings late last month, led to finalize arrangements to open dozens of offices of the party who is close to Iran, allowing the transfer of military leaders and political task of the party to stay in Iraq and the management of those offices.He added that the three parties, the Iranian leadership and officials of the Party "invitation" headed by al-Maliki and leaders of the party Nasrallah discussed the fate of an arsenal of weapons "Hezbollah" at some point after the fall of the regime of Bashar Assad in Syria, which includes according to confidential information different types of sophisticated Iranian weapons .It pointed out that "the Revolutionary Guards" Iranian was planning to deliver the guerrillas Lebanese missiles "Shahab 1", which range up to 350 km and "Shahab-2" which exceeds range 750 km and provide bombs of the type "Zoobein" and "estimated" Kahrobesria, in addition to missiles - Joe anti-aircraft type "Shahab Saqib" and "Hunter 1" and "Charter 2" and missiles freely type "Kausar" and "victory", which means that the Iranian leadership had intended to build a military base sophisticated and huge in Lebanon During "Party of God" and be used in a regional war on other countries is Israel, also discussed the three parties in the seriousness of the information that went into circles Iranian intelligence to the effect that "Hezbollah" the Lebanese will face war after the fall of Assad waged France and Britain American support, on the pretext file charges Bulgarian against elements of the party of masterminding the attack on a tourist bus passengers Israelis on the eighteenth of July, in addition to the current efforts in the European Union, and aimed at the inclusion of the military wing of ¯ "Hezbollah" on the list of terrorist organizations and on this basis will all these factors ground to wage this war that Israel is not interested in will be directly to considerations relating to the confrontation with Iran, and that Bulgaria will ask the European Union to respond to "Hezbollah" if it does not deliver the wanted blew up the bus at the airport in the city of Burgas.The scenario also includes the war against the party the possibility of issuing an international resolution of the UN Security Council under Chapter VII of the extradition of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon on the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri as part of a specific timeframe.And are convinced the Iranian leadership that the "Party of God" as soon as the fall of the Assad regime, would be subjected to international pressure titles "Bulgaria's attack, which targeted Israeli soldiers and the assassination of Hariri," is that the timing of the war and regional and international circumstances do not seem clear.The source noted that the Iranian leadership wants the Maliki government play a bigger role in regional action to confront the period after the fall of Assad and the risks that surround ¯ "Hezbollah" and therefore pressed Tehran towards opening the Iraqi arena in front of the work of this party.The source said senior "Sadrist" The Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei listened to reports from intelligence Revolutionary Guards, and other reports from the Supreme Council for National Security headed by Saeed Jalili, on how to deal with the fate of the arsenal "Hezbollah" in Lebanon has Tdmt these reports and my look different: the first relating opinion Qassem Soleimani, who supports strengthening arsenal of weapons "Hezbollah" and sending thousands of fighters from the Revolutionary Guards to Lebanon to face the repercussions of the fall of Assad, while the second view espoused Jalili and supports withdrawing weapons arsenal Party of Lebanon as soon as the protection of the Western war imminent, in conjunction with the transfer of a large part of the party leaders to Iran and Iraq, otherwise Iran will be forced to engage in a possible war against "Hezbollah" on Lebanese territory, in time will look like the military situation and Iranian political in a unenviable because the fall ally Syria. According to the source, the work option Jalili is unlikely because Iran can not fight a war in Lebanon after the fall of Assad, especially since supply route through Iraq and Syria into spheres of influence "Hezbollah" the Lebanese will depend completely, with evidence that these supplies have already been affected negatively and fell during the revolution Syrian. The source believed that open dozens of offices ¯ "Hezbollah" is an indication that the Iranian leadership prepare itself to a policy of retreat back after the fall of Assad.

what the .. they decide to ditch the united states and the united nations for hexbollah ..? :lol:/>/> .. thats the end of prosperity in iraq if that happens . chapter 7 will reinstate sanctions.. they cant be that dumb .

Hezbollah says can fight Israel without arms from Syria

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Politics/2013/Feb-16/206736-hezbollah-says-fully-armed-can-operate-without-weapons-transports.ashx#ixzz2L7jdfzch'>http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Politics/2013/Feb-16/206736-hezbollah-says-fully-armed-can-operate-without-weapons-transports.ashx#ixzz2L7jdfzch

(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

February 16, 2013

and people are asking why obama is headed for isreal

Next month, two months into his second term, President Barack Obama will arrive in Israel

What Obama can achieve with Israel trip

What exactly does Obama seek to achieve?

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/14/3235106/what-obama-can-achieve-with-israel.html#storylink=cpy

Edited by dontlop

could this be a way to stem the arms coming from iran through iraq, arms get to iraq, and they stop ,hezzzz bullll aaaa take control of arms and hangs onto them , some sort of back door operation,through other channels of communications, say russia, -------> but still look who is in town hezbula :blink: that makes sunni, shia, kurdish, iraqia . a few more tribes i think ,, this isn`t going to turn out well if they get another bunch in the mix---- j,m,o

IMO...not going to happen!! IMO... this is why John Kerry is on his way to Iraq!!!!! GO RV!!!~~~

Maliki has blatantly and openly crossed the u.s. and our high level people know it. I dont really know what Kerry could say, to change course. IMO...this is deeply cultural and religious.........i see Maliki saying.....oh yes....i will do as you say..........then we leave...........back to his regular antics.

Maliki has blatantly and openly crossed the u.s. and our high level people know it. I dont really know what Kerry could say, to change course. IMO...this is deeply cultural and religious.........i see Maliki saying.....oh yes....i will do as you say..........then we leave...........back to his regular antics.

I agree. Blatantly and openly. I think our level people have been coaching the Kurds all along. Maybe not all of them, but I believe they have been coached. Look at the change of heart in Sadr. "peaceful protest". They have actually tried to do this diplomatically and change their ways. But what you see in violence now is Iran's goons to try and start a civil war. Sadr is on to them. The bad thing is these hezbolla and al-qaeda losers are killing Iraqi people just to keep the people suppressed.