Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Bondlady's corner Shredd Chat**

easyrider

Iraq has changed, but their monetary policy and currency regime is still the same.

Iraq has plenty of gold and oil reserves to support a higher value of their currency. Iraq has no excuse to continue relying on USD. I'm not surprised that the sanctions have not been lifted. The Iraqi's are corrupt. That's their nature.

We need to clean up Congress! Our country is corrupt as well.

• Upvote 3

Iraq has plenty of gold and oil reserves to support a higher value of their currency. Iraq has no excuse to continue relying on USD. I'm not surprised that the sanctions have not been lifted. The Iraqi's are corrupt. That's their nature.

We need to clean up Congress! Our country is corrupt as well.

:twothumbs: i'm with you...

• Upvote 1

Again I ask what Chapter 7 Sanctions are we waiting on?

From Another Site

Lifting of Sanctions

Following the 2003 Iraq War, the sanctions regime was largely ended on May 22, 2003 (with certain exceptions related to arms and to oil revenue) by paragraph 10 of UN Security Council Resolution 1483.

Sanctions which gave the US and UK control over Iraq's oil revenue were not removed until December 2010.[2] Sanctions which require 5% of Iraq's oil and natural gas revenue to be paid to Kuwait as reparations for Saddam Hussain's invasion are still in effect

None for the currency to rise in value.....and none keeping investors out....

Iraq quadrupled foreign investment 2011 I believe it was and its only growing......its a huge part of the money coming into the country.....apparently shredd and bondlady missed the articles explaining how far down on the list Iraq was for ease of doing business......its not because of any sanctions still being in place....and its not because of the value of their currency....

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/world/story/2011-12-28/foreign-business-quadruples-iraq-2011/52260544/1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Shredd says...

"I think the CBI is revealing a lot to us, regarding timing, progress and urgency"

Thank you for the entertainment.

I really want to know, what is your problem here? And yes I will take my 500 thousand dinar

in the morning. I will send you my po box then. Cheer up my friend this is sooooo over.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really want to know, what is your problem here? And yes I will take my 500 thousand dinar

in the morning. I will send you my po box then. Cheer up my friend this is sooooo over.

Well, it's almost mid day Feb. 17th (in Iraq)......you've got about 12 hours.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

When is the date then?

SHE POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD...

"As for the vernacular I was attempting to make jest of you're incorrect

spelling. As for the RV date it is not a prediction, it is a statement of fact.

As in already occurred. At least as far as the, "powers that be", are concerned.

Come Sunday 2-17-13 you then shall see what was written about thousands

of yrs before you or I were born. Written across the sky, born in the blood of martyrs,

professed in ancient writings, signed by the Hand of God this day, we all shall be

witness to the beginning of all that shall end. And for all this they are blind.

"for I shall send them strong delusion that they shall believe a lie."

"because of the hardness of there hearts, the love of many shall wax cold." Murder in

the streets will now be the norm, crimes of every sadistic sort will progress from

worse to worse. " and still they will curse God." You are a living testimony to the word

of God. For the word speaks of this time and still you do not see. Still you are filled with

anger and hatred, and can not find peace within you're heart. You're only pleasure is in

belittling others and attempting to destroy there joy. You have no power over me, you

will never destroy my joy. For my joy comes directly from the Father of all that is. In him and

through him I have peace and a vision, subtle though it may be, of that which is to come.

In him I have power over all that is evil, victory over all that wish to destroy me. To the Lord

Jesus Christ alone will I give my emotions."

AND THIS....

"Yea alrighty then, poor attitude!

How about this one then, you will see the RV on Sunday 2-17-13"

;)/>

Edited by fib1618