Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I didn't have a talk with my banker

I didn't have a talk with my banker, but I did have a dream that was RV related. About six months ago I woke from a dream that the RV had just happened. In this dream I had went in my room and prayed that I would be given wisdom for using this new found wealth and to refrain from mindless spending, because the rate of the new IQD was $3.75 and the old was $2.50... I however was done with this ride and took the $2.50 and ran :o So why do I post this now? Because by the end of this month I will be completely moved out of this house. And this is where I lived in the dream...

I guess we shall see what dreams may or may not come.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I had a dream last night !

It involved wife in the know, a can of whipped cream and a table tennis bat.

She didn't give date or rate, but she did use the 'safe' word a lot !

My dream involved a "risque" Christine Lagarde, wearing nothing but a body suit of 25,000 dinar notes while she posed on the cover of "Money Magazine". Too late for her to pose for the SI Swimsuit Edition. Creepy! I like Pilchard821 dream better though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't have a talk with my banker, but I did have a dream that was RV related. About six months ago I woke from a dream that the RV had just happened. In this dream I had went in my room and prayed that I would be given wisdom for using this new found wealth and to refrain from mindless spending, because the rate of the new IQD was $3.75 and the old was $2.50... I however was done with this ride and took the $2.50 and ran :o/> So why do I post this now? Because by the end of this month I will be completely moved out of this house. And this is where I lived in the dream...

I guess we shall see what dreams may or may not come.

Wow, I dreamed that you dreamed that you took a rate and ran, and I ran at a great rate. Call it coincidence, or simply quantum wierdness at a distance. An RV could stop all of this.