Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 2-06-13

VIZIOIRAQI

Thank you for your reply, Mr. Adam. I am very confused however by your reply?!?! If an LLC (not mine) bought the dinar and, as the GM for that LLC, I can sell, purchase, burn whatever with those dinar, how is it possible that I would be responsible for income tax on the sell that doesnt belong to me to begin with? I thought the WHOLE purspose of having an LLC structured in such a way as to avoid ANY liability is the point of having an LLC? Oh, by-the-way, I AM in the VIP clik!

I dunno, just saying.....Thank you!

Oh, forgot to add, to the gentleman/lady who asks "....Why does Adam allow naysayers on his site..." I think, and I am no webhost-expert, that he is trying to give everyone a voice that might have a different opinion than what we WANT to hear. Kinda like all those stupid Humanities classes I took at university even though my degree was in Chemistry! I gunno, just saying again (and alittle late!) :lol: :lol:

Thank you for your reply, Mr. Adam. I am very confused however by your reply?!?! If an LLC (not mine) bought the dinar and, as the GM for that LLC, I can sell, purchase, burn whatever with those dinar, how is it possible that I would be responsible for income tax on the sell that doesnt belong to me to begin with? I thought the WHOLE purspose of having an LLC structured in such a way as to avoid ANY liability is the point of having an LLC? Oh, by-the-way, I AM in the VIP clik!

I dunno, just saying.....Thank you!

Oh, forgot to add, to the gentleman/lady who asks "....Why does Adam allow naysayers on his site..." I think, and I am no webhost-expert, that he is trying to give everyone a voice that might have a different opinion than what we WANT to hear. Kinda like all those stupid Humanities classes I took at university even though my degree was in Chemistry! I gunno, just saying again (and alittle late!) :lol:/> :lol:/>

Be happy to help. (for free), an oddity in Thailand. Lived here over 20 years and pay no tax other than 5 baht a rai a year. Comes out to about $15. And I trust my wife so I personally have no need for a company. If the dinar hits we pay 3% plus spread and thats it. Take care--mr john

• Upvote 1

Thank you. Hows the weather down south? Well, I pay about 3% on what I make here personally. I am single, so I cant buy land. etc Still looking for a nice Thai lady-know any?? hahahaha Thank you for your offer to help. Not sure how we can go about this. Let me know.

Cheers from cold at night, Chiang Rai

Thank you. Hows the weather down south? Well, I pay about 3% on what I make here personally. I am single, so I cant buy land. etc Still looking for a nice Thai lady-know any?? hahahaha Thank you for your offer to help. Not sure how we can go about this. Let me know.

Cheers from cold at night, Chiang Rai

82F and sunny here. Chinese holiday today as you know so its a little loud. (fireworks), Got 1 single daughter but she is a headache, LOL!!. Send me a p.m. and I will send you my phone no. Take care, happy enjoy.