Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr launches fierce attack against Maliki

k98nights

Tuesday, 01 January 2013 22:45 | | |

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_12_131762722.jpg

Najaf (AIN) -The head of the Sadr Trend, Muqtada al-Sadr, launched a fierce attack against the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, accusing him of seeking dictatorship and marginalizing others.

In a press conference held in Najaf on Tuesday, he addressed Maliki, saying "How do you consider human rights and abusing the detainees in the detentions, you marginalized all others and all countries became enemies of Iraq because of you."

"Do you consult the religious authorities and where are the resources of the country as well as the services," he added.

"You are silent towards the corruption and adherent to ruling the country in addition to seeking dictatorship," he continued.

Concerning Anbar demonstrations, he assured "We wanted to participate but some sides lifted the photos of Saddam and shouted with sectarian slogans so this prevents us from the participation."

He criticized the statements against the Shiite describing them as "Ugly act." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25840:sadr-launches-fierce-attack-against-maliki-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

• Upvote 3

This is the new Sadr. He's acting like a cleric should. Take away the tyranny and get right folks. If Sadr would have continued supporting maliki last April, maliki would have been major in establishing his dictatorship. With Sadr's objection it has slowed him down and become a hindrance for him. Thank God for the folks there. It made things draw out but heck things may never have gotten done. It's so messed up how maliki and his goons in parliament would stop the laws needed to move forward.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you people like him, but know this he would cut your

head off if he had the chance. I am beginning to think that this

dinar thing should have been a scam. When we will root for a known

murderer who was responsible for killing our troops just so we can

get rich we deserve to be scammed. Oh and who's Mehdi's army is it

anyway? I know that some call Malikis private army but here it says it's

Sadrs.

Baghdad (CNN) -- Radical anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr threatened Sunday to revive a special armed unit devoted to attacking U.S. troops if the Americans did not withdraw from Iraq by next year.

His comments came as debate brewed in Iraq about whether to authorize a continued international military presence on its soil beyond an agreed-upon January 1, 2012, deadline. President Jalal Talabani announced Saturday that question should be decided in about two weeks.

On Sunday, in a statement posted on his official website, al-Sadr said he would not reactivate his Mehdi Army in full, even if U.S. forces remained in the Middle Eastern nation into 2012. He cited a spike in corruption and crimes perpetrated recently by people claiming to be members of his movement for this decision

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/07/10/iraq.us.troops/index.html

Yea he's our guy. Get her done. :(

Radical cleric Muqtada al-Sadr has thanked supporters who have offered to attack the U.S. military.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

NEW: U.S. military spokesman weighs in on cleric's comments

Muqtada al-Sadr says "thank you dears" to followers

Followers pledge to attack the U.S. should al-Sadr reinstate his private militia

Al-Sadr has ratcheted up his anti-American rhetoric ahead of a U.S. withdrawal

RELATED TOPICS

Iraq

(CNN) -- Radical anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr thanked followers who offered to launch attacks against the U.S. military in Iraq should he reinstate his notorious Mehdi Army militia, according to a posting on his website.

The exchange between a follower and al-Sadr on his website comes as Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is talking with members of his government about the possibility of requesting American troops to stay in Iraq beyond a year-end deadline to withdraw.

Al-Sadr vowed earlier this year to "escalate armed resistance" if the U.S. military does not pull its troops as scheduled, a move that could destabilize the country should the Mehdi Army repeat the bloody battles it waged against American and Iraqi forces during the height of violence.

People, what have we become when we can support the likes of Sadr for money?

If it were your family member serving in Iraq that was murdered by his Mehdi army

you might have a different point of view. This man should be dead. He has never wanted

the best for Iraq, he only wants a puppet as PM so he can be in charge.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Anyone else think it's a bit fishy he starts standing up for the people after years of supporting Maliki as Maliki is on his way out? Sounds like a lot of political posturing to me..

Its called a " Fair Weather Fan "

They allways jump ship before it goes down!

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Anyone else think it's a bit fishy he starts standing up for the people after years of supporting Maliki as Maliki is on his way out? Sounds like a lot of political posturing to me..

He actually came on board right after maliki ousted mutlaq when malikii came back from his trip to the US. He noticed what they did. The marginalization of the government and armed forces.

Sadrs.

Baghdad (CNN) -- Radical anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr threatened Sunday to revive a special armed unit devoted to attacking U.S. troops if the Americans did not withdraw from Iraq by next year.

His comments came as debate brewed in Iraq about whether to authorize a continued international military presence on its soil beyond an agreed-upon January 1, 2012, deadline. President Jalal Talabani announced Saturday that question should be decided in about two weeks.

On Sunday, in a statement posted on his official website, al-Sadr said he would not reactivate his Mehdi Army in full, even if U.S. forces remained in the Middle Eastern nation into 2012. He cited a spike in corruption and crimes perpetrated recently by people claiming to be members of his movement for this decision

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/07/10/iraq.us.troops/index.html

Yea he's our guy. Get her done. :(/>

Radical cleric Muqtada al-Sadr has thanked supporters who have offered to attack the U.S. military.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Followers pledge to attack the U.S. should al-Sadr reinstate his private militia

RELATED TOPICS

Iraq

(CNN) -- Radical anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr thanked followers who offered to launch attacks against the U.S. military in Iraq should he reinstate his notorious Mehdi Army militia, according to a posting on his website.

The exchange between a follower and al-Sadr on his website comes as Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is talking with members of his government about the possibility of requesting American troops to stay in Iraq beyond a year-end deadline to withdraw.

Al-Sadr vowed earlier this year to "escalate armed resistance" if the U.S. military does not pull its troops as scheduled, a move that could destabilize the country should the Mehdi Army repeat the bloody battles it waged against American and Iraqi forces during the height of violence.

If it were your family member serving in Iraq that was murdered by his Mehdi army

you might have a different point of view. This man should be dead. He has never wanted

Mehdi army was fighting against an invader

Do you really think after 10 years, troops were send there to bring freedom to these peoples

and they never murder anybody, first months of the invasion were a real mess

most of iraquis are gone tell you that, there was a better living under Sadam as it was under U.S.

What do you think if an other country invade United-State to bring ''freedom''

How many Mehdi armys will stand up?

al-Sadr is a patriot and he is not on our side.

Best regards

Paul

• Upvote 3

Sadrs.

http://www.cnn.com/2...oops/index.html

Yea he's our guy. Get her done. sad.gif

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

RELATED TOPICS

Iraq

Is there an article that states this quote was "this year"? Al-Sadr vowed earlier this year to "escalate armed resistance"

Here's the ling to your claim: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/06/26/iraq.attack.threat/index.html

Because I know he said that in 2011 not 2012. He said that because he didn't want the US to linger on and become permanent fixtures in their country. My opinion, I believe he was supporting maliki at that point and maliki did not want our troops there because he had bigger plans, that of which Sadr didn't realize until 2012.

• Upvote 2

Do you really think after 10 years, troops were send there to bring freedom to these peoples

most of iraquis are gone tell you that, there was a better living under Sadam as it was under U.S.

Best regards

Paul

You just called someone who was responsible for the murder of American soldiers

a patriot? WOW. But don't worry since I was the one to bring this up most of the

people here will defend you, we all will be held accountable some day for everything

we say. As far as someone invading this country, that's going on now. Mexicans, Russians, Japanese,

Chinese, and Arabs we are being overrun by foreigners to such a point that they now are changing our

political spectrum. And what do we do about it? Nothing! America will pay for her sins.

And, NO, I am not a racist. As a truck driver I am simply pointing out what I see across

America as I go.

Is there an article that states this quote was "this year"? Al-Sadr vowed earlier this year to "escalate armed resistance"

Here's the ling to your claim: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/06/26/iraq.attack.threat/index.html

Because I know he said that in 2011 not 2012. He said that because he didn't want the US to linger on and become permanent fixtures in their country. My opinion, I believe he was supporting maliki at that point and maliki did not want our troops there because he had bigger plans, that of which Sadr didn't realize until 2012.

I wasn't trying to say those were present day articles. My link took anyone who

wanted to use it to both articles. I don't care what the situation was at the time

Sadr murdered Americans, that's all I need to know. Unless of course you want to

tell me he has been born again by the blood of Jesus Christ. If you want to look

upon him with favor then that is your rite.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You just called someone who was responsible for the murder of American soldiers

a patriot? WOW. But don't worry since I was the one to bring this up most of the

people here will defend you, we all will be held accountable some day for everything

we say. As far as someone invading this country, that's going on now. Mexicans, Russians, Japanese,

Chinese, and Arabs we are being overrun by foreigners to such a point that they now are changing our

political spectrum. And what do we do about it? Nothing! America will pay for her sins.

And, NO, I am not a racist. As a truck driver I am simply pointing out what I see across

America as I go.

i dont think patriot or patriotic are an USA trade mark

and these words can be use by other world citizen

Also, as a patriotic Quebecer, son of a french immigrant

that lived german invasion and occupation,

i can make the difference between invasion and ''immigration''

From my window too, i see a day care center.

Every morning it's the united nations baby scale,

for the staff too and i see beautifull.

Our entire continent had been built on immigration waves,

the rest is a matter of tolerance.

Today how would you call the french resistance

that was fighting against german invasion ?

Terrorist and De Gaule general an Al Sadr of it’s kind.

I wasn't trying to say those were present day articles. My link took anyone who

wanted to use it to both articles. I don't care what the situation was at the time

Sadr murdered Americans, that's all I need to know. Unless of course you want to

tell me he has been born again by the blood of Jesus Christ. If you want to look

upon him with favor then that is your rite.

Here's my take on the Sadr and Maliki thing. They both have the opportunity to join in the world community as friendly neighbors. It is a bummer it happened because of war. So how do you treat them? I would say as they behave. Well, right now Sadr is behaving and Maliki is not and has not been since Dec 2010 when our troops left.

Sadr is in infancy stage of this behavior. Since for sure April 2011. And he has not backsliding thus far. So at what point change you call a man a changed man? I don't know. But I treat it as I see it. I had such hatred for him killing our guys as we were leaving. It was war and we were there in their country and we would do the same if another country invaded us. Beside the point. I just think until he starts acting a terrorist "again" he is trying to good for the country and the citizens. I'm not being sympathetic, just fair.

How long before forgiveness? Not forget, forgive. I will not be forgiven if I cannot forgive. I can't help it anyhow. I am forgiving. If this man returns to his terrorism ways, I will call him out just as I do maliki.

I don't mind being called a supporter of what some say is a terrorist. I am considered a terrorist because I am christian. Go figure.

i can make the difference between invasion and ''immigration'

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=5&t=137897#ixzz2GrbB1LWo

I know the difference, so what do you call it when hundred of thousands of

people enter a country illegally? And please don't tell me how the white man did

that hundreds of yrs ago. what we did was create the greatest nation on earth. The fact that

everyone wants to come here is prof. And to be truthful and keeping in full disclosure, I don't

have a problem with people coming here. I have a huge problem when those people are

so ignorant that they come here and want to change America into the third world looser

countries they came from. When what they should be doing is, Assimilation.

Here's my take on the Sadr and Maliki thing. They both have the opportunity to join in the world community as friendly neighbors. It is a bummer it happened because of war. So how do you treat them? I would say as they behave. Well, right now Sadr is behaving and Maliki is not and has not been since Dec 2010 when our troops left.

Sadr is in infancy stage of this behavior. Since for sure April 2011. And he has not backsliding thus far. So at what point change you call a man a changed man? I don't know. But I treat it as I see it. I had such hatred for him killing our guys as we were leaving. It was war and we were there in their country and we would do the same if another country invaded us. Beside the point. I just think until he starts acting a terrorist "again" he is trying to good for the country and the citizens. I'm not being sympathetic, just fair.

How long before forgiveness? Not forget, forgive. I will not be forgiven if I cannot forgive. I can't help it anyhow. I am forgiving. If this man returns to his terrorism ways, I will call him out just as I do maliki.

I don't mind being called a supporter of what some say is a terrorist. I am considered a terrorist because I am christian. Go figure.

The infancy stage, :blink: I think you only like him because you think he's gonna help

get what you want.

As for forgiveness, that can't be given unless it has been asked for, and sincere repentance

has been done. I have seen neither. As a Christian you know that.

I guess that I am a terrorist by your standards also. But as a Christian

I must fully accept the entire Gospel. Furthermore, even though we must

forgive when asked there are always the consequences for our actions.

Or are you suggesting that we should let all murderers in our prisons go

free in the name of forgiveness?

Tuesday, 01 January 2013 22:45 | | |

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_12_131762722.jpg

Najaf (AIN) -The head of the Sadr Trend, Muqtada al-Sadr, launched a fierce attack against the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, accusing him of seeking dictatorship and marginalizing others.

In a press conference held in Najaf on Tuesday, he addressed Maliki, saying "How do you consider human rights and abusing the detainees in the detentions, you marginalized all others and all countries became enemies of Iraq because of you."

"Do you consult the religious authorities and where are the resources of the country as well as the services," he added.

"You are silent towards the corruption and adherent to ruling the country in addition to seeking dictatorship," he continued.

Concerning Anbar demonstrations, he assured "We wanted to participate but some sides lifted the photos of Saddam and shouted with sectarian slogans so this prevents us from the participation."

He criticized the statements against the Shiite describing them as "Ugly act." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25840:sadr-launches-fierce-attack-against-maliki-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

***** Slap

i can make the difference between invasion and ''immigration'

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=5&t=137897#ixzz2GrbB1LWo

I know the difference, so what do you call it when hundred of thousands of

people enter a country illegally? And please don't tell me how the white man did

that hundreds of yrs ago. what we did was create the greatest nation on earth. The fact that

everyone wants to come here is prof. And to be truthful and keeping in full disclosure, I don't

have a problem with people coming here. I have a huge problem when those people are

so ignorant that they come here and want to change America into the third world looser

countries they came from. When what they should be doing is, Assimilation.

If United State did'nt had the ignorant immigrants as cheap labor

for the past 30 years, you will be worst than the third world looser

• Downvote 1

If United State did'nt had the ignorant immigrants as cheap labor

for the past 30 years, you will be worst than the third world looser

That is your opinion and you have a rite to it.

But consider this, How did we get along for nearly two hundred

yrs without that cheap labor. At this point were going into the political

realm and that is something I wont do. Yes we have our problems, I give

you that. But we must still be, for the time being, be the greatest nation on

earth. Again why else would everyone want to come here .

Oh and as a truck driver I have been to Canada several times and I would

not call it a third world nation. Nor would I attempt to smear it like you do my

country. Canada is a wonderful nation with some of the friendliest people that

I have ever met. Sure there way too liberal for my taste, but hey nobodies perfect.

• Upvote 2

Actually he has always hated maliki for letting U.S troops kick his butt of of iraq, when we had the troop surge in Iraq. Just before the last elections he was alowed back (exile in iran) with the sadrist movement. He is learning the political game of just going with the flow ,until there is a oppurtunity .

Best regards

Paul

You need to tell that to kuwait and the kurds , and tens of thousands of missing iraqi's about being better off under sadam. <_< Gassing your own people is not my idea having things alot better under sadam.

The infancy stage, blink.gif I think you only like him because you think he's gonna help

get what you want.

As for forgiveness, that can't be given unless it has been asked for, and sincere repentance

I read your 1st line here and didn't bother to read any more. I will go back and read the rest. But you are SADLY mistaken. You have no clue what I'm about. No clue. I am on the side of good. Who ever it may be. I didn't get into this the way most did. I AM a collector of coin and currency and have been for 20 years. This was the first time any like this has happened to where you could watch an investment. I first bought my dinars as collector items. It wasn't until a friend at work said she bought dinar and it was odd to me because she was not a collector just a person going for the get rich schemes one after another. She also bought into the diamond stocks which I told her was a bad deal.

As I found this website I began to learn more and more about the people. I became very empathetic for them after they were rid of Saddam to only be replaced by another tyrant. I was on to maliki early on and one thing you may or may not know. The Iraqi people deserve to have what we have. We torn it up and told them it will be better, but they're not seeing it yet. I do CARE. It's not about the money.

You don't know me, your mistaken me for your own greed. I resent your assumption.

The infancy stage, blink.gif I think you only like him because you think he's gonna help

get what you want.

Nope, Christ told the father forgive them for they know not what they do. They didn't ask.

As for prisoners, what's that got to do with the price of tea? That's another story. Why make this broader than it is. Really!

Edited by uncirculd

That is your opinion and you have a rite to it.

But consider this, How did we get along for nearly two hundred

yrs without that cheap labor. At this point were going into the political

realm and that is something I wont do. Yes we have our problems, I give

you that. But we must still be, for the time being, be the greatest nation on

earth. Again why else would everyone want to come here .

Oh and as a truck driver I have been to Canada several times and I would

not call it a third world nation. Nor would I attempt to smear it like you do my

country. Canada is a wonderful nation with some of the friendliest people that

I have ever met. Sure there way too liberal for my taste, but hey nobodies perfect.

With all my respect, your nation had begun with a slavery economy

and after the european waves, like irish in factorys.

Half of the rail roads made by chinese, ext...

But i would like to talk about assimiliation, in 1759 Quebec as it is today

was invade by the british impire and since then we are resisting assimliation.

We are still 6 millions people leaving in french speaking and culture.

I think the wealth of a country can be built over different culture.

Yes i am leaving in a wonderfull country, a country base on natural ressources

and if we did'nt had it our economy will be worst as Greece is presently.

Regards

Paul

With all my respect, your nation had begun with a slavery economy

and after the european waves, like irish in factorys.

Half of the rail roads made by chinese, ext...

But i would like to talk about assimiliation, in 1759 Quebec as it is today

was invade by the british impire and since then we are resisting assimliation.

We are still 6 millions people leaving in french speaking and culture.

I think the wealth of a country can be built over different culture.

Yes i am leaving in a wonderfull country, a country base on natural ressources

and if we did'nt had it our economy will be worst as Greece is presently.

Regards

Paul

Yeah Paul and you stole it from us the natives of the 7 nations and to this day your still land grabing from the indians.

So whats your point.

1490_550215048323366_1643097668_n.jpg

ass-kicking.gif

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

Yeah Paul and you stole it from us the natives of the 7 nations and to this day your still land grabing from the indians.

So whats your point.

1490_550215048323366_1643097668_n.jpg

ass-kicking.gif

Completely agree whit you, i have lived 7 years in 4 differents native communitys

if you want to talk about it we can use an other topic

post-33918-135717953791_thumb.jpg

If my country had not be so huge, our authoritys

had been able to perform a quiet genocide like yours.

Just sarcastic humor