Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PETA Crashes Biker Gathering to Protest Wearing Leather

RodandStaff

I will say that our Native Americans and my father have lived off the lands for many moons. Hunting and fishing is a food source to most of us. There is nothing wrong with that. I have eaten my fair share of wild game. Alligator tail is my favorite. Hunt when legal and process your proceeds as a food source.

PETA needs to quietly go away.

• Upvote 1

This is a hilarious :lol:/> story, too bad it's not true. It was a satire piece which was published on The Spoof! web site on 3 January 2010 and (in slightly different form).

Doubt anyone would be stupid enough to really try that with a group of bikers. But then again, look who they're talking about... PETA.

If you click on the link it says;

Update: Well, as it turns out, this is actually an urban legend. While this type of protest is something that is not outside of PETA’s normal operating procedures, this particular event didn’t happen and I’m bummed and just a little bit embarrassed that I fell for it. But it’s still a fun read…

Good read though.

• Upvote 1

we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it, ergo, they should stop.”

This article was hilarious! I wonder if it taught them a lesson? Maybe not (as in they will still protesting), but I bet they never go near a biker again! hahahahha!

This is a hilarious laugh.gif story, too bad it's not true. It was a satire piece which was published on The Spoof! web site on 3 January 2010 and (in slightly different form).

Doubt anyone would be stupid enough to really try that with a group of bikers. But then again, look who they're talking about... PETA.

If you click on the link it says;

Update: Well, as it turns out, this is actually an urban legend. While this type of protest is something that is not outside of PETA’s normal operating procedures, this particular event didn’t happen and I’m bummed and just a little bit embarrassed that I fell for it. But it’s still a fun read…

Good read though.

Sorry ya'll... I woulda just posted it in the "humor" section if I didn't know it was authentic. "BUT"... I will say this... I am not a Biker myself, but worked with a Biker Ministry for several years a while back, and I believe this story isn't beyond the realm of the possibility at all. Quit honestly though, I will say I was very impressed and yes... even challenged by all those bikers. I guess I could sum up my feelings about them by a question my daughter once asked me. She asked me... "Do you know why bikers are so tough?" I could only answer..."Because the are" (gulp)!!! unsure.gif Then she said something I will never forget. She said "they are tough to cover up their tender heart of gold towards the outcast, the rejected, the ones outside the box and those in need and hurting." Upon examining all that I witnessed working with and around all those bikers I have to admit my daughter was right. Whenever they saw anyone in need they would pitch in, or pass the hat and raise whatever funds were necessary to help out. I was truly amazed by how they cared for people.

On the flip side however, I would say they have learned not to put up with being pushed around... so if someone from PETA was dumb enough to throw red dyed water at them ... I can see this exact scenario playing out by the group of bikers I enjoyed the company of. laugh.gif Dang... I wish someone "would try it"!!! eyebrows.gif

• Upvote 2

Not fair jonjon.....I would like to discuss my liberal viewpoints with you, while enjoying a couple Baconators. biggrin.gif

EMC9e3BMTmmg5eqdUuXkZI5Xo1_500.jpg

GO RV, then BV

Mmmmmm.... do they serve that for breakfast??? ... cause thanks to you now Shabb's my mouth is watering!!! laugh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

That was great Rod...as a bike shop owner I would love to have them here for one of our events ( donate all the money we spend on Port a Potties to a good cause).

Gives a whole new meaning to Eau de Toilette...dumpster diving with a splash!

Edited by captl1
  • Upvote 1

That was great Rod...as a bike shop owner I would love to have them here for one of our events ( donate all the money we spend on Port a Potties to a good cause).

Gives a whole new meaning to Eau de Toilette...dumpster diving with a splash!

I hear ya captl1.. I sure do... would love to really see that!!! emot-LMAO.gifrolleyes.gif

As for bikers sticking up for the "outcast's"... my daughter is quite the talented singer, and she had won the admiration and encouragement of many of the bikers. When the bikers found out that my daughter, who is adopted and biracial was being targeted and threatened by a bunch of racist fellow class mates... they offered to go bust some heads.. right during school hours.. no joke. I was amazed! I mean they were serious, I just didn't want them to get in trouble for a situation I had to deal with. I will say this though... It felt good knowing they had my back!!! wink.gif

Bottom line is this, Most 1% or outlaw bikers are Great and good harted people. AS long as you respect them . You can feel easy walking into a bar or event with them there, as long as you respect them. If you get out of line beleve me they will put you in your place and it wont be pretty. If your broke down they will stop to help, If your in trouble they will most likly stop what they are doing to help you. I have been around them all my life and wouldent trade it for nothing. :D And if they say they got your back , beleve me they got your back at any cost. B)

• Upvote 3

Couldn't agree more biker.... your absolutely right! As I said ... they challenged my level of "spreading the golden rule"... and what's great about them... they don't judge the outside of the book like so many folks do!!! tip_hat.gif

This is one funny way to test your beliefs about appearances vs. the heart!!! emot-LMAO.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

lol-058.gif ahhh hahahahahaaaa! Classic! The nanny weenies got reminded of their place in the food chain....way at the bottom.

So sick of these hall monitor types pushing their views on others without knowing what they're talking about in the first place.

• Upvote 1

We all know Santa has a soft spot for those with a big heart...

.. and we know bikers definitely have big hearts... but now we

know .... "The rest of the story"!!! laugh.gif

481782_509629929071500_37087760_n.jpgwink.gif

Just wanted to tell you RodandStaff that I enjoy your pics very much - thanks for your contribution to the threads for us "visual" folks -it is much appreciated - + 4 U

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to tell you RodandStaff that I enjoy your pics very much - thanks for your contribution to the threads for us "visual" folks -it is much appreciated - + 4 U

Your welcome UNEEK!!! blush.gif I'm right there on that visual folks page!!! wink.gif

Aww come on Mrs. Claus... give the ol' boy a break!!! rolleyes.gif

263654_506215429412950_2000030716_n.jpg...well, maybe "after" Christmas then??? laugh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

If you think bikers have no heart...look into

B.A.C.A

Bikers against child abuse...pretty amazing what they do.

I think if you did some homework you'll find that wherever there are needs.. and a need for heart... you'll find bikers there in one form or another. I wasn't aware of the B.A.C.A. but I've seen them conduct toy drives for years, and as I've said earlier, at the biker church we attended... I've seen a biker walk by and see a car with 4 bald tires that belonged to a single mom who was a struggling teacher... and the next day she had 4 new tires! I could go on and on... but I think I'm right in concluding they don't do it for the notoriety .... they just do it cause it's the right thing to do!!! wink.gif