Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Three cheers for the little green box!

I've been reading these threads about the little green box, how people are annoyed, want it to die, wish it would go away...Well I like the little green box. It is a reminder that VIP is still open and at HALF PRICE. Once the Rv hits and VIP is closed, then that's it--end game. I'm sure many will rue the day they ever dissed the little green box. No doubt these same folk will pine away for the return of the little green box with last second plea's for half price, full price, ANY price to get onboard. So typical. It is a futile request and the angels shall weep for thee.

I have to admit, I'm not VIP yet so I have no room to talk. But does one have to bite into a cheeseburger to know it is good? (for vegans, tofurky) One need only drive by a Mcdonald's and waft that succulent aroma to know something delicious is within that house of the golden arches, that beyond the doorway lies many choices and nourishment from a formidable financial menu. Yay, taste of the burger and know it is good. Selah. As honey from the comb brings sweetness in times of sorrow, and hope springs green life eternal, so also, the little green box that bodes well for VIP. As stated, I'm not VIP yet and run the risk of pie on the face in posting this, but let those cream pies prevail and choose your best bad apple from the barrel to volley hence forth, I shall prove to be the artful dodger. VIP is still open for the timebeing, and little green box leads the way---->

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Hey there jon29

Sounds like you were alone for turkey day............:(

Thanks for the post :)

Gave you a plus one.....the best i can do for now.

Always myst

laugh.gif

I approve of people approving the little green box.

tip_hat.gif

Thank you for my first chuckle of the day.!!!

Adam Montana you are alright!!!!

Yeah! :) Actually ,took advantage of the super

deal for the VIPS.

Now will be around to give

everyone a bad time forever! lol lol lol

myst

Hey there jon29

Sounds like you were alone for turkey day............sad.gif

Thanks for the post smile.gif

Gave you a plus one.....the best i can do for now.

Always myst

Thank you for my first chuckle of the day.!!!

Adam Montana you are alright!!!!

Yeah! smile.gif Actually ,took advantage of the super

deal for the VIPS.

Now will be around to give

everyone a bad time forever! lol lol lol

myst

Hey Myst, welcome to VIP. I don't see VIP on your profile - please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com so we can get this fixed for you.

:tiphat:

Well I like the little green box. It is a reminder that VIP is still open and at HALF PRICE

End Quote

I respect the fact you like the little green ( now purple) box....That it's reminder that VIP is still open, etc......But as respectfully I ask......How many reminders does one need?

Looks like someone here thinks we're all having a very long senior moment, apparently....Smile....

• Upvote 2

I've been reading these threads about the little green box, how people are annoyed, want it to die, wish it would go away...Well I like the little green box. It is a reminder that VIP is still open and at HALF PRICE. Once the Rv hits and VIP is closed, then that's it--end game. I'm sure many will rue the day they ever dissed the little green box. No doubt these same folk will pine away for the return of the little green box with last second plea's for half price, full price, ANY price to get onboard. So typical. It is a futile request and the angels shall weep for thee.

I have to admit, I'm not VIP yet so I have no room to talk. But does one have to bite into a cheeseburger to know it is good? (for vegans, tofurky) One need only drive by a Mcdonald's and waft that succulent aroma to know something delicious is within that house of the golden arches, that beyond the doorway lies many choices and nourishment from a formidable financial menu. Yay, taste of the burger and know it is good. Selah. As honey from the comb brings sweetness in times of sorrow, and hope springs green life eternal, so also, the little green box that bodes well for VIP. As stated, I'm not VIP yet and run the risk of pie on the face in posting this, but let those cream pies prevail and choose your best bad apple from the barrel to volley hence forth, I shall prove to be the artful dodger. VIP is still open for the timebeing, and little green box leads the way---->

I dont think I would have used a Macdonalds cheeseburger ( limp, over preserved imitation of a burger that doesnt look anything like the picture)to compare to VIP.