Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: People That Came Up With The LOP Theory Don't Know About Money !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Watching The LOPsters Becoming Agitated To Respond To Breitling's Post ! LOP LOP - Fizz Fizz - Oh What A Relief It Is !

Thug Note: I'm Reposting This From The Rumor Section And Into The LOPster Tank Section Since A LOP Is Being Discussed. B)

11-14-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling The people that came up with the LOP theory don't know about money, they are not investors. Today's rate is completely false. They are keeping the value of the dinar down artificially. From day one these guys with the LOP theory were wrong, it was invented. Iraq would not do that to their country, mess up their economy. Does this guarantee that they won't throw us a curve ball...No. I don't know when they will revalue or restructure their currency. They really can do it today. But, you have to look at what is going on over there with power, the CBI, etc. Maliki has the advantage, but we still don't know. Things are going good in Iraq. I am still very motivated, I am still watching it everyday, it really could, any day.

11-14-2012 Newshound Guru Tlar Whether it is January or July, they will remove the zeros. It is possible that what has happened to Shabibi may in fact be a good thing for our investment. If Shabibi had...decided to introduce the currency internationally at a low rate and let it grow from there, the forces that are supporting this in the government continue to say "removal of the zeros". This to me means if they can win this philosophical war that their intentions are to bring the dinar out at .86 or 1 to 1. Most of what is going on with the bank and the government will most likely be resolved by the end of November.

11-13-2012 Newshound Guru Tlar We know there is a printing taking place of the small dinars that are supposed to be distributed this month and recently Maliki said the removal of the zeros will be postponed until after the first of the year. I've have studied and been in this investment since 2008. I have never had as much hope as I have at this time. I have never seen the target legislation and the budget in parliament to even be voted on. Well most of it is there. There is alot of progress being made even if the country goes dictator...it is just my opinion but I believe that the path is clear.

11-13-2012 Newshound Guru Tlar The tariff and taxes law cannot be implemented without a corresponding raise in the exchange rate or they will experience double or triple rate inflation. The suspension of the ration card in March is another good sign. It also implies that the rate will be changed by then and Iraq just agreed with the IMF to discontinue its usage. Chapter VII is another good sign just over the horizon.

11-13-2012 Newshound Guru Med ALOT ON THE PLATE IN IRAQ, SOME CAN BE SERIOUS FOR MALIKI. I WILL SAY THIS, I EXPECT A SIGNIFICANT RISE IN THE RATE OF EXCHANGE BEFORE THEY DO SWAP OUT CURRENCIES. I BELIEVE THIS WAS THEIR PLAN ALL ALONG AND THIS RATION CARD THING IS GOOD FOR US.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/133982-breitling-people-that-came-up-with-the-lop-theory-dont-know-about-money/#ixzz2CDT07y8n

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Watching The LOPsters Becoming Agitated To Respond To Breitling's Post ! LOP LOP - Fizz Fizz - Oh What A Relief It Is !

Thug Note: I'm Reposting This From The Rumor Section And Into The LOPster Tank Section Since A LOP Is Being Discussed. B)

11-14-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling The people that came up with the LOP theory don't know about money, they are not investors.

This quote alone will make this an interesting thread!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3