Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is everyone on DV?

LIBoy

Hasn't Happened... at least not for me... I don't make over $250,000.00 a year... if you do... Tough.

Truth is... it hasn't happened for those folks either... we will see what they come up with in the next couple of months.

Really BrokeNoMore... stop your whining... it's getting old.

Well, it has happened to me. I'm another one for whom the healthcare costs alone are already in place and threatening my business and my way of life and the employment of those I love.

I really think it's rude of you to tell people who are on the brink of total financial meltdown to quit whining. When you come around expressing some need or concern, I'll be sure to tell you to shut up, we don't want to hear it. I thought more of you as a person. I think I was mistaken.

• Upvote 6

Well, it has happened to me. I'm another one for whom the healthcare costs alone are already in place and threatening my business and my way of life and the employment of those I love.

I really think it's rude of you to tell people who are on the brink of total financial meltdown to quit whining. When you come around expressing some need or concern, I'll be sure to tell you to shut up, we don't want to hear it. I thought more of you as a person. I think I was mistaken.

Sorry BrokeNoMore, I really am, that was uncalled for...

I am a little raw from all the negative post... many of us are in the same boat... some are trying to make the best of things... some are not.

Please forgive me ~ I will do better ~ Promise.

• Upvote 1

I am a little raw from all the negative post... many of us are in the same boat... some are trying to make the best of things... some are not.

You're a good Person, Maggie.. Like very many here ( no matter what their political views are, just to be clear..I mean it)

• Upvote 2

Totally accepted. :)

I really don't mean to sound like I'm complaining. I'm trying not to live in fear, and to trust God to meet our needs...my fear comes from the understanding that what He considers my needs and what I consider my needs are two quite different things. Otherwise believers wouldn't have been burnt at the stake in the first century.

There was a certain type of federal tax "restructuring" done to employee owned companies that took effect for this year, and one of those companies is the source of most of our household income at this time, and their available revenues are less than half of what they were a year ago. We're being laid off even though the job is not done. Plus, it turns out that the reason I've been sick for three years with skyrocketing uninsured medical expenses, it turns out that our house has stachybotrys mold and is going to cost tens of thousands to fix, and we are fully mortgaged with no end in sight, and no position to buy a different home, or even rent. Right now we're housesitting and next week we're moving in with a friend. I got pneumonia because this house is dusty.

We're seeing a "trickle down" slowing of the economy that continues to affect people at the bottom with unemployment. So when people who make over $250K annually have to pay significantly higher taxes, that concerns me, because they spend less on the services of businesses like mine. I'm really not spouting rhetoric from Fox News. I'm really telling you what I'm witnessing happen. Where I live could easily become a ghost town if private businesses are not stimulated by tax breaks, instead of overtaxed, never mind our personal problems that would be devastating in a good economy.

In spite of it all I seem to have tapped into a source of Joy that I can't explain.

I have to go in and get my lungs blasted with "lipid peroxide" because I've been fighting pneumonia for two weeks and can't take antibiotics. It's a cheap treatment at $65 each, three times a week.

So that's where I'm at, with no time to post. :D

• Upvote 4

Totally accepted. smile.gif...

In spite of it all I seem to have tapped into a source of Joy that I can't explain.

I have to go in and get my lungs blasted with "lipid peroxide" because I've been fighting pneumonia for two weeks and can't take antibiotics. It's a cheap treatment at $65 each, three times a week.

So that's where I'm at, with no time to post. biggrin.gif

You Certainly Have A Lot On Your Plate BrokeNoMore, sad.gif

I completely understand where you are coming from, most concerning is your health.

I'm going to private message you with a cure I found when I was pretty sick last spring, it worked. smile.gif

I also know what you mean about tapping into an unexplained source of joy, it seems almost silly, but it helps doesn't it.

I truly wish you the best and please hold faith that thing are going to get better for all of us, this will bring us all together like never before.

Thank You and I Love All Of You.

Just Maggie

• Upvote 1

Site is being taken over by wantabe revolutionaries. I am sick of the people who come on this site to get an audience for their belly aching disenchantment with the world and current events. This is the only place where anybody will listen to them....and their audience is diminishing daily. This once was an information site with intellectual discussions about investment in the dinar and how we would prosper after the RV. I only come here to see if anything is changing, and I leave it to the Obama bashers. Obviously, the majority are not of the same persuasion since, President Obama won the election. That should tell you how many are with you in the effort to overthrow the government, impeach Obama, and enforce supremacy. I have more important things to do. Good-bye.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6