Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Impeach Obama

endeavor1

Does anyone have a suggestion of how we can impeach Obama? Please respond, I'll put my money where my mouth is.

Unfortunately, o has already covered that.. look who is second in line, then third, then fourth, and on and on.

The "establishment", both "sides" needs to go.

I have long agreed with the libertarian point of view. If we believe God gave us free will, who are we to legislate morality when it doesn't attack us personally.

if alcohol were on a ballot, it would not be legalized.

I don't agree with same sex sex, but isnt that something between the individual and God?

If it is up to each person to accept, or not accept God isn't it also up to that person to live as a witness or not?

True individual freedom, as outlined in the bill of Rights, is not dependent on the individuals acceptance of a personal savior.

I personally believe Jesus Christ to be God, and live that way, but America is all about the choice to or not to.

I honestly think it may have been a miracle that o was left in office, it is bringing the libertarians out and only then can we join hands against our real enemy.

can you imagine what it would be like with Binden, or Clinton, Reid, or Boehner as POTUS?

Naw, it's going to take a total flush and restart to keep this country going.

Do you know how to tell if Bush and Cheney was lieing? If their mouth was moving they were lieing. They lied about WMD and about 9/11.

TELLL US THE LIES PLEASE .. IVE BEEN ASKING FOR 11 YEARS NOW AND NONE OF YOU CAN PRODUCE ANY .. HE SAID HE HAD INTELLIGENCE REPORTS STATING THEY HAD WMDS ..

DID HE

OR DID HE NOT

HAVE INTRELIGENCE REPORTS STATING THIS

IF HE DIDNT HAVE THOSE REPORTS WHAT DID CONGRESS GIVE HIM ATORITY TO USE FORCE IN IRAQ ON.. HIS SPEECH ?

HE MUST OF GIVEN THEM THE REPORTS

OR THEY WOULDNT OF GIVEN HIM JOINT RESOLUTION 114 IN RETURN FOR THOSE REPORTS

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

TELLL US THE LIES PLEASE .. IVE BEEN ASKING FOR 11 YEARS NOW AND NONE OF YOU CAN PRODUCE ANY .. HE SAID HE HAD INTELLIGENCE REPORTS STATING THEY HAD WMDS ..

DID HE

OR DID HE NOT

IF HE DIDNT HAVE THOSE REPORTS WHAT DID CONGRESS GIVE HIM ATORITY TO USE FORCE IN IRAQ ON.. HIS SPEECH ?

Please don't bait.

Most of us are well aware of how evil Bush was.

I posted many stories about how his own company sold irrigation supplies to the Afghan farmers and increased the opium yield by 400%.

The Bush's aer card carrying members of the CFR, as are the Clintons, and Obama.

As long as the CFR is in control the agenda does not change, no matter who the puppet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

DID HE

OR DID HE NOT

OR THEY WOULDNT OF GIVEN HIM JOINT RESOLUTION 114 IN RETURN FOR THOSE REPORTS

Hey just an FYI, your caps lock seems to be stuck. . . you're welcome.

• Upvote 1

just admit it .. or produce them please

all ya got to do is show where bush was lying not give me an hour long movie to tie me up.. bush did not ever say saddam had wmds ,, he said he had intel reports that said he did .. .. bush wasnt a spy .. he never said he saw them .. just that he had intel reports that he had them

we know colon powel said alot of things .. he was allowed to resign quietly ,,,colon powel isnt george bush

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

An Hour Is Too Long To Spend Getting To The Truth Of Something As Important As This???

Okay... but it is all in there... all factual testimonies from High Ranking Officials that are telling their accounts of what happenen...

and yes they do say "Bush Lied"... so of course you would NOT want to see it... cool.

• Upvote 3

An Hour Is Too Long To Spend Getting To The Truth Of Something As Important As This???

Okay... but it is all in there... all factual testimonies from High Ranking Officials that are telling their accounts of what happenen...

and yes they do say "Bush Lied"... so of course you would NOT want to see it... cool.

lok you can pull out all the mikey moore move on dot org entertainment movies you like as your source for george bush was lying .. but after 11 years i have yet to see any of you produce one lie by george bush about wmds in iraq

either he had the intel documents or he didnmt have them stating iraq had wmds .. now whether bush was dooped by george tennant .,."a clinton cia appointee " thats a different scenario

bush had complete congressional approval to invade iraq .. he could of gone straight in .. but did he ?

no

he went back to george tennant "the head of cia",, and asked him .. one more time .... ARE YOU SURE SADDAM HAS WMDS " and what did he say .. ?

ITS A SLAM DUNK <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< REMOMBER THAT ? OR DOES THAT PART ESCAPE YOUR OPEN MINDEDNESS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie :woot: :woot: :woot::lmao:

I pulled up the video and it took me 3 seconds to know it had nothing to do with the truth.

The first thing that pops up says that it was produced by moveon.org - give me a break :shakehead:

A George Soros funded operation that has never told the truth about anything regardless of

which side it is: They lie about republicans and cover up screw ups by the democrats.

Why don't you pull up some of the videos from the actual congressional meetings when

they were discussing Joint Resolution 114 instead of using propaganda.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 6

lok you can pull out all the mikey moore move on dot org entertainment movies you like as your source for george bush was lying .. but after 11 years i have yet to see any of you produce one lie by george bush about wmds in iraq

either he had the intel documents or he didnmt have them stating iraq had wmds .. now whether bush was dooped by george tennant .,."a clinton cia appointee " thats a different scenario

bush had complete congressional approval to invade iraq .. he could of gone straight in .. but did he ?

no

he went back to george tennant "the head of cia",, and asked him .. one more time .... ARE YOU SURE SADDAM HAS WMDS " and what did he say .. ?

ITS A SLAM DUNK <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< REMOMBER THAT ? OR DOES THAT PART ESCAPE YOUR OPEN MINDEDNESS

So what you're saying is you aren't going to look at the proof provided.

• Upvote 2

So what you're saying is you aren't going to look at the proof provided.

IM WATCHING EVERY SECOND IT HAS NOT SAID BSH LIED ABOUT ANYTHING .. THEY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS FALSE DOCUMENTATION .. AND THAT LEADS ME TO THE QUESTION WHAT WAS SANDY BURGER DOING STEALING DOCUMENTATION FROM THE CLASSIFIED GOVT FACILITIES STUFFING THEM DOWN HIS PANYTS AND IN HIS SOCKS .. WHILE SUPOSEDLY WORKING FOR BILL CLINTON AND GATHERING INFORMATION AND PREPARING FOR BILL CLINTONS TESTIMONY TO THE 911 COMMISSION

AFTER GEORGE BUSH BEAT AL GORE .. HE GREW A BEARD JOINED THE TALIBAN AND HELPED SPONCER 911 JUST SO HE COULD BLAME IT ON GEORGE BUSH ..

NOW I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF DOCUMENTATION AS YOU HAVE PROVIDED WHEN YOU SAY BUSH WAS LYING ABOUT WMDS .. . ABOUT MY AL GORE THEORY .. SO IM TELLING THE TRUTH TOO I GUESS

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Why don't you pull up some of the videos from the actual congressional meetings when

they were discussing Joint Resolution 114 instead of using propaganda.

Not Propaganda Granny, you wouldn't know unless you watched it... Staight up interviews from Officials involved at the time. No refuting that.

This includes what you are talking about... Joint Resolution... Of course I'm sure you won't watch it either, but why discredit something you haven't seen.

The Producer is someone you don't like??? Laughable... we are all capable of taking in information and figuring out what is true or not. At least I am.

• Upvote 2

OK LETS GET BACK TO IMPEACHING OBAMA .. I DONT BELIEVE A WORD HE SAYS .. I THINK HE WAS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT FROM INDONESIA AND THATS WHO PAID FOR HIS EDUCATION AND THE REASONWHY HE WAS ABLE TO CONTINUE IN COLLEGE EVEN THOUGH HE WASNT ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HIS GRADE POINT AVERAGES REQUIRED TO STAY IN COLLEGE

WHY WONT HE RELEASE HIS COLLEGE RECORDS .. IT WOULD SAY HE WAS REGISTERED AS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT

• Upvote 1

OK LETS GET BACK TO IMPEACHING OBAMA .. I DONT BELIEVE A WORD HE SAYS .. I THINK HE WAS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT FROM INDONESIA AND THATS WHO PAID FOR HIS EDUCATION AND THE REASONWHY HE WAS ABLE TO CONTINUE IN COLLEGE EVEN THOUGH HE WASNT ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HIS GRADE POINT AVERAGES REQUIRED TO STAY IN COLLEGE

WHY WONT HE RELEASE HIS COLLEGE RECORDS .. IT WOULD SAY HE WAS REGISTERED AS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT

Wow, I spoke too soon on the gif

• Upvote 1

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

OH THAT GEORGE BUSH LIED ALLRIGHT

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002 < INTELLIGENCE REPORTS .. WHAT INTELLIGENCE REPORTS BUSH LIED

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

-- Sen. Hillarious Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 ...<<<ALKIEDA ?,, BUSH LIED .. SADDAM HAD NO TIES TO ALKIEDA .. OH THATS Hillarious OOPS

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

ONCE THE WMDS ARRIVED IN SYRIS WHERE THERE ARE NOAIR RESTRICTIONS . THOSE WMDS COULD OF BEEN PILOTED ANYWHERE .. THEY COULD BE IN SUDAN .. IRAN ... PAKISTAN .. ANYWHERE ..BECAUSE THEY DIDNT FIND ALL OF THEM DOESNT MEAN THEY NEVER EXISTED .. HECK THEY COULD BE IN NORTH KOREA.. BUT TO SAY THEY NEVER EXISTED IS NOT SOMETHING IM WILLING TO ACCEPT BECAUSE MIKEY MOORE AND MOVE ON DOT ORG OR SOME CIA APPOINTEE BY JIMMY CARTER SAYS .. JIMMY CARTER FLEW TO GAZA STRIP TO PLACE A WREATH ON YASSER ARAFATS GRAVE FOR PETES SAKE .. YOU TRUST CARTER , CLINTON .. JUST LISTEN TO THEM SINCE THEY ALSO WERE PROVEN WRONG ON WMDS IN IRAQ .. PROVEN WRONG TEMPORARILY ANYWAYS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We talked about this on several threads several months ago. At the time of that discussion, I was very frustrated in thinking I was not able to share many of the things I know. I shared with a colleague, who informed me the film that was made interviewing so many of the gang was in actual public domain.

In any event, I want to be clear as to why I posted this film link, and so I am sharing the reply I gave back then.... And to the following reply I would add....

I actually think GW was a good man, and was used by men who perhaps were not so stellar in the integrity department. And they aren't the first and wont be the last. Admitting or accepting that "your" guy may have lied, doesn't mean he is satanic, or bad, or evil... anymore than it will mean that when "my" guy lies. For either of us to cling to a rather naive belief that a guy will not lie if he thinks its necessary for the greater good (as he defines that).... well that would pretty much eliminate the ability to have any further conversation as one of us needs to be right about the other one being wrong... Not so productive. The other thing I would add as I was asked several times.... NO, I am not the Colonel speaking in this movie.

So with that, here is my reply as to why I posted this link:

In the Iraq and Dinar Related News Forum here on DV, in the first weeks of August 2012, there were a number of us discussing our opinioins about WMDs in Iraq. DV and WMD Discussion..

At that time, I knew information, both first hand and via colleagues that I would not share, believing it to be classified. I hadn't actually given it much thought to question otherwise (hell now I'm thinking there's probably a lot of stuff I am protecting that the entire world knows and I didnt get the memo ) But I digress.....

The other day I was sharing with a colleague (who is one of the people speaking on the film linked below) about my frustration in not being able to provide the other side of the story, and specifically the factual aspects of an issue, not covered in news bites picked up by the AP wire. I found rather annoying the arrogance of conviction absent the "other reality" of factual information presented by the actual high level agents who were there, and who had a different view. At the same time, I understood why those among us most arrogant, believed what they did, as they didn't have information to the contrary, or indication that theirs was not the actual or only reality/scenario.

And trust me, I could be just as arrogant as the next guy, and therein pray:...lead me not into the smug temptation of thinking I’m the only one who knows what is true/real, just because the AP wire broadcasts it. There’s a whole lot I don’t know anything about, and I pray I will have the courage to weigh in as an opinion out of belief, versus attack out of assumptions about that which I know little in fact.

So my colleague, with whom I was venting frustration, politely tells me I’m a total dill weed and that much of what I would like to say, has probably been captured on this film still in public domain. At this I am actually shocked. I can’t believe that this has not been taken down by....... I don’t know........ whoever.

I knew there was a guy interviewing many colleagues back in the early 2000s, regarding Iraq and the whole Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) inspections, findings, conclusions and what was ...in direct contrast reported to the US people. I didn’t have any interest in participation. I am still working. And I pretty much forgot about it. The interviews were captured on film with the intention of making a documentary. I vaguely remember thinking it did play in some theatres, because I vaguely remember friends telling me about friends, they saw on film. And I noticed it was pulled from public display in theatres.

So fine, I’m a dill weed, this info would have likely put lots to rest (or brought even more questions).

I’m not going to tell you who I know/knew in this film, or anything else about this whole topic. However, I would like to offer you the chance to hear first hand, information from those seasoned, veteran, executive government leaders, who were there, at the time of the WMD scenario. And I salute them with respect in their courage.

Unfortunately, this film does not treat the Bush administration kindly, despite their intent to report objectively, in that it points a finger at those felt to be responsible. Keep in mind that this was filmed and put into the can by 2003, yet some may feel this to be a present day attack on Bush, his administration, and/or his party in general. It is not.

Be very clear…. That is NOT the point. Be equally clear, if you go there, you are imo an idiot for having missed that this has nothing to do with political affiliation, and you are likewise, moronic for taking this discussion away from what should be disturbing to all of us, apart from political parties or its men. If anyone thinks this is just about one man, or one party, and/or that in turn, their team or man is without “sin” or transgression….then you too get to sit on the sidelines with the moron club.

Please please don’t make this about the upcoming election and your guy. Please don’t disrespect the intentions of this post, and hijack it as a political platform. I don’t care who you are going to vote for. I don’t care why you are going to vote for him. I don’t believe at this point, it really matters in terms of consequence.

What I do hope you will all take from this is:

Its not the specific facts, it’s the process… its not the man or the party,… it’s the belief its okay to distort facts for the personal agenda of a few, over the many.

Is anyone the least bit disturbed that there is a whole other side to this discussion that never took place in open public forums? Right or wrong, accurate or not,….. is it not of concern that an entirely different set of facts existed as the official opinion of involved agencies, and this was never ever presented? Maybe these agencies were wrong, … or they could have been right…. But who would know, given there was never an opportunity for discussion….

We are a democracy, of free people who count on our government to tell us both sides of an issue, as they know it… apart form whether or not it will serve the needs, desires, or intentions of the few men making those decisions. I don’t give a rat’s tail what their political affiliation is; I don’t believe Jesus was a Republican or that the Bible says Democrats will be the first in line for heaven. There is nothing Divine about political parties, nothing Biblical about political affiliation; but there is something sacred about men who represent me and my commitments, telling me the truth as they genuinely know it to be.

1) Just because you read lots of news, doesn’t mean you have the whole story.

2) Just because you think you have the whole story, doesn’t mean you get to attack someone who has a different story.

A) Whole other “realities” transpire outside public view or knowledge, and very few of us will ever have all of the pieces. Indeed, I doubt any of us on dinar forums are among those few.

4) Men form conspiracies, not entire governments.

A) Trust me, the government, almost by calculated design, doesn’t have their s**t together enough to form and execute a conspiracy as the whole we know to be the government.

5) There are those in government who will stand up and tell the truth as they know it, and apart from what is being told to the people.

A) It appears that in some cases, this doesn’t matter, as it never reaches the consciousness of the people somehow, who in turn make it about more shallow and meaningless foci.

6) Knowing that it is men who betrayed your confidence allows for understanding it is not the government, its political parties, or the individuals forming them that betray our confidence.

A) e.g., the fact it may have been a Republican today does not mean it won’t be a Democrat tomorrow. That has so very very little to do with where we are today.

They are individuals, they are not the whole of government, its political parties, or its legislated intent.

C) Values are individual. It is dangerous waters that lead us into thinking we should legislate values as if every single being in this country has the same understanding of what is being legislated.

We don’t see the world the way it is

We see the world the way we are

All of that said…. in the end, ….in a very round about way, the following documentary does support the notion that the war in Iraq was indeed based upon a financial platform and our investment remains solid therein.

Enjoy with Blessings ~~~

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My goodness, Impeach? The engines are still warm on Marine 1 !!! President Obama was reelected and also secured the popular vote......so it would stand to reason that impeaching him would require signatures from his supporters. Running around Ole Miss screaming racial insults is certainly not the way to get the ball rolling. As always, just my opinion. dry.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2