Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"All Whites Are Going To Hell"

krome2ez

**///

We didn't NEG our BUGGY... :( ...! We +1 ya!

We agreed with you that it was sad that they used this poor old guy to do such a thing.

So we gave him a pass for not being astute enough

during his advanced years to know any better. :(

We're old, too... trust us, it's a whole different kinda crazy here now! :P

:peace:

Thanks Fury I wasn't talking about negging me. I was referring to responding negatively to a negative quote made by a troubled person. That is the sad thing here. The viscous cycle to all of this mess. :)

Racism does exist in our culture. I'm not sure why the color of our skin is important. Our brains, values and our willingness to work hard are most meaningful to me. :peace:

And to me and surely to many of us... Still there are some in every race hating....Just because "the others" are different....

Edited by umbertino

Next time you and another white buddy are around your black friends. You and your buddy start saying. "WASSSSS UP MY CRACKER. " "YOU MY CRACKER" Watch how fast your black friends become alienated. Then you can show them how it feels

You cracker. hahahahahahahahaha laugh.gif

Funny but not exactly what I was getting at....but uhh.... yeh funny still the same. I don't have buddy's by the way I'm a lady I have friends. :D

Typical n*****! I'm sure the good American black folk would wish him to stfu. I'm sure some would like to let him get away with what he says, I won't. I'll leave it at that. He's a pos racist.

Whoever is supposed to be scrutinizing and monitoring decency on this board needs to get on the job now. This ass finally felt the atmosphere is prime enough to use the N word in a public forum and needs to be rebuked immediately. I don't give a good ---- if it is not explicitly spelled out, the sentiment is perfectly clear. DM you have made your character clear before this but now it is confirmed to all who care to see. I suggest you find a way to deal with your vile bigotry or be dealt with accordingly. Goes for anyone like you. I may sound a bit angry because I am. Black hearts AKA eevl people have no place in a decent society and are the enemy to human progress. Mods, I have no doubt you will see fit to shoot the messenger but I hope you see this kind of BS is squashed before this board takes a turn to much worse as a result of political chasms.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Politics

Obama’s inauguration reverend:

All whites are going to hell

8:00 PM 10/31/2012

Barack-Obama-Joseph-Lowery-inauguration-e1351728025908.jpg

All white people are going to hell, longtime African-American civil rights advocate Rev. Joseph Lowery told an audience at a get-out-the-vote event held Oct. 27 in Georgia.

Lowery, who gave the benediction at the January 2009 inauguration of President Barack Obama, told the audience of up to 300 African-Americans “that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was,” according to an Oct. 31 report in the Monroe County Reporter newspaper.

“I don’t know what kind of a n—– wouldn’t vote with a black man running,” Lowery also told the audience in the St. James Baptist Church in Forsyth, Ga., according to the Reporter.

Ads by Google

“He was saying [that] based on all of the hatred that’s going on” towards President Barack Obama, Helen Butler, the executive director of Lowery’s Georgia-based Coalition for the People’s Agenda, told The Daily Caller.

“He just fell that he should feel the way he used to feel,” Butler, who attended the rally, explained.

“Of course he doesn’t believe that all whites should go to hell,” she added.

“That’s not him — he’s a very caring person.”

“He was trying to get people motivated to ensure they go and vote…. [and] he did make the point that there is a lot of hatred in this country,” she said.

“It was a joke” told via the perspective of a young militant, Lowery told TheDC. “When I said it, I said it was a joke, I identified it as a joke,” he said.

However, the article also quotes Forsyth Mayor John Howard saying he was “pretty shocked” by Lowery’s comments.

Howard “said if a speaker had made the same comments about black people, he would have gotten up and left… He said the Bible gives set instructions on how to go to heaven and it doesn’t say anything about skin color … [and] he said he looked at the face of his pastor, the Rev. Antonio Proctor, and could tell he was real shocked too,” according to the Macon County Reporter account.

“Howard said he and Proctor talked about putting a video of the event on Forsyth Cable TV but decided after [Lowery’s] comments that it wasn’t a good idea,” the article said.

When asked by TheDC about the other notable comment — “what kind of a n—- wouldn’t vote with a black man running” — Lowery said he did not remember making that statement.

“I never said that, I don’t remember saying that,” he told TheDC.

Next Page

NEXT: 'If all else is equal, why not vote for your race?'

Lowery’s n-word comment was not a discriminatory comment or an appeal to racial solidarity, Butler told TheDC. “He’s not saying you should support the black guy because of his race, he’s saying you should support a competent black person,” she said. “If all else is equal, why not vote for your race?”

When asked why polls show up to 95 percent support for Obama among African-Americans despite their tough economic circumstances over the last 10 years, Lowery said, “I’d like to see it 99” percent.

“When you look at the travails, the rocky road that blacks have had to negotiate in their life’s experience in this country, it is a great blessing to see that we’ve come so far as to have a black president, and I think that people are excited about it and appreciate it and want to see him re-elected,” he told TheDC.

Lowery is major figure in Democratic politics. He was born in 1921 and is called a “civil rights icon” because he co-founded the Southern Christian Leadership Conference with Rev. Martin Luther King and ran it for 20 years, from 1977 to 1997.

During Obama’s inauguration, Lowery declared, “Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get [in] back… [and] when white will embrace what is right.”

Lowery also headed the George delegation to the Democratic Party’s 2012 convention in Charlotte, N.C.

http://dailycaller.c...il-rights-icon/

Bless his heart, I guess, he's still shook up, from, riding on the back of the bus..
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS STUPID AND ADMIN. SHOULD SHUT IT DOWN!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? THIS ARTICLE COMES FROM A SPOOF SITE!!!

IT'S NOT REAL!!!! :huh:

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE TYPE COMMENTARY!!!!! :rolleyes:

Whoever is supposed to be scrutinizing and monitoring decency on this board needs to get on the job now. This ass finally felt the atmosphere is prime enough to use the N word in a public forum and needs to be rebuked immediately. I don't give a good ---- if it is not explicitly spelled out, the sentiment is perfectly clear. DM you have made your character clear before this but now it is confirmed to all who care to see. I suggest you find a way to deal with your vile bigotry or be dealt with accordingly. Goes for anyone like you. I may sound a bit angry because I am. Black hearts AKA eevl people have no place in a decent society and are the enemy to human progress. Mods, I have no doubt you will see fit to shoot the messenger but I hope you see this kind of BS is squashed before this board takes a turn to much worse as a result of political chasms.

:huh:THIS ENTIRE THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED, IF THIS IS WHAT THIS SITE IS STARTING TO MANIFEST ITSELF INTO, I'M GOING TO START LOOKING FOR DINAR INFORMATION ELSE WHERE!!!!

I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS TYPE OF GARBAGE!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Usually it is wise to not even comment on ignorant statements. Usually. Ignorance and understanding of what the Bible says about salvation and condemnation can be cured by uncluttered thinking about what is stated. I am concerned that those who make statements like this have been blinded to objectivity and reason. I fear that the "Reverend" is blinded by his hatred, prejudice, and irrational thinking born from a lack of love.

How did they let him get behind a microphone anyway, and by the looks of the picture Obama didn't lift a finger to stop him so that must be his approval wouldn't you say.

Is anyone tired of the idea that only white's can be racist?

Believe me desimo.... We have learned from experience that racism knows no boundaries. unsure.gif It seems however that certain ethnic groups love pointing it out in the white community but are blind to their own racism. For those of you who don't know... my wife and I have two adopted children, and since being a parent was more important to us than just maintaining a cute little "all white" American family we just trusted our adoption search in whatever direction the Good Lord led us. So we have one child that's biracial (half black, half white), and one child that is black. We have raised them from newborns. Let me say this... we get all kinds of comments... like "oh how thoughtful you taking compassion on those poor black children"! dry.gif Really??? I ain't that "kind of saint"... we just wanted to be parents and what color their skin was just didn't matter to us. We love em because they are our family. Sure we have had to overcome some obstacles... from both the white community and the black community. Just for fun a few times we have visited all black church's on several occasions... and you can get a bead on where there at when two white folks show up with two black kids and the kids call us "Mom and Dad"...blink.gif... if they are racist it shows up in a very cold reception. I will say they are not always racist... just as not all white people are racist.

My first response to this kind of rhetoric is that "why is a man who holds the highest office in the land, a man of multiple ethnic background (he isn't just black) allowing someone who is obviously trying to ignite division and racial hatred to even speak at his inauguration or anywhere else for that matter??? huh.gif If this isn't the most bipartisan move I have ever seen then I'm clueless. This type of speech is intended to divide... not unite, and that type of action is not becoming of the office of The President of the United States. How can you unite a nation when you allow a man to speak at your own function with such hatred??? That kind of behavior needs to be thrown out of the oval office imo... and we need leaders who can unite this land and heal the scars... not throw salt in the wounds!!!

My last comment on this is simple... this man claims to be a "Reverend"... and again... he will one day find out that he has missed to mark by miles imo. I will simple say this... from my perspective, as a follower of Yeshua, Jesus the Christ... there is only one thing that can send someone to hell...as he stated... "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me". The only way to "go to hell" as this reverend so states is not by the color of your skin... but by not having turned your life over to Jesus, and having him living in your heart. Does that mean you'll be "perfect"... absolutely not!!! If we were perfect we wouldn't need someone to die for our sins. So this so called reverent "speaks with forked tongue" and misses the mark completely. He doesn't deserve a platform to spew his lies from... and he certainly doesn't deserve the title of "Minister of the Gospel"... when his message is division and hatred. dry.gif Sorry I'm so long winded this morning... as you can tell, this topic get's me going!!! wink.gif

As always, thanks for the post Krome!!! wink.gif

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS STUPID AND ADMIN. SHOULD SHUT IT DOWN!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? THIS ARTICLE COMES FROM A SPOOF SITE!!!

IT'S NOT REAL!!!! :huh:

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE TYPE COMMENTARY!!!!! :rolleyes:

:huh:THIS ENTIRE THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED, IF THIS IS WHAT THIS SITE IS STARTING TO MANIFEST ITSELF INTO, I'M GOING TO START LOOKING FOR DINAR INFORMATION ELSE WHERE!!!!

I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS TYPE OF GARBAGE!!!

If you google “Rev. Joseph Lowery” you will find a perfect example of a “black bigot” that should be confined to Saturday Night Live type mediums but our executive branch has encouraged and prompted his style hate filled racism.

• Upvote 1

Um...the Reverend used the N word, and that is why DinarMillionaire used the N word in the post. It is always useful to know what you are talking about before you post a comment based on the one tree you pick out and miss the whole forest.

And calling someone an ass for doing it is so much better. ;)

And so one saying good ------- without spelling it out is and then commenting about evil people in the next paragraph?

Go look in the mirror. When the messenger gets shot it will be for good reason. Narrowminded people like you who are so easily irritated shouldn't open threads and read threads with titles like "All whites are going to hell." You could easily filter your own material instead of acting like you opened the public bathroom door and encountered 2 people engaged in some revolting activity.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Typical n*****! I'm sure the good American black folk would wish him to stfu. I'm sure some would like to let him get away with what he says, I won't. I'll leave it at that. He's a pos racist.

what did you mean by typical n*****! :o

and some people got the nerve to give you seven pluses? WOW! :blink:

says alot about some of the folks on this site..........I even bet you won't get banned for your reference! <_<

I won't stoop to your level- and cal you what you really are :wacko:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Welcome to my web, said the spider to the fly." I was waiting for some idiot to fall for my (n*****) subliminal play on words. As I first typed my words, I figured I could provoke an idiot to this discussion. I just didn't figure it would be you "r-etard65", that is what the "r" stands for, isn't it? I know it does, because I'm so smart and I think it, therefore it must be. After all the "n" word and anything that starts with an "n" must be the vile word embedded in that tiny little brain of yours. I have to say, I'm really surprised someone of lesser Liberal intelligence didn't make the same mistake before you. The fact that you got upset, made your ignorance shine like the sun. Your assumption is based on your ignorance and your ignorance ALONE! Try as you might, you can't put words into peoples mouths or their writings. Although, I find it humorous, you should find it disturbing that your little brain thinks of such things as absolute. Try other words that start with "n", that fit the spaces marked by (*). Open your mind. Stop being so small minded. Get over your racist mindset. You just may be described with the same word I originally typed. Are you ready? "NUTJOB". Care to share more of your ignorance, feel free! Please, grace us with more of your wisdom, wise one. You should be "scrutinizing and monitoring" yourself before you make your next communication, perhaps with a less constricted, small minded thought process. Dinarvets monitors aren't as small minded as you. But thanks for participating. Who's the "ass" now? Why don't you go back and see if all of my comment, as a whole, fit your insane hypothesis now, genius. BTW, are you "Simples" brother?

I wouldn't care what you'd meant when you said the N word. The speaker used it, and it fits to describe him. Ns are all over the place, and most of them don't have black skin color. You did a great job responding to Simple's brother...and I could have just shelved my aggravation if I'd read your outstanding response first! :lol:

what did you mean by typical n*****! :o

and some people got the nerve to give you seven pluses? WOW! :blink:

says alot about some of the folks on this site..........I even bet you won't get banned for your reference! <_<

I won't stoop to your level- and cal you what you really are :wacko:

Read the thread, honey. Read the thread. Reading = Enlightenment.

• Downvote 1

DM- I hope to not get into a history fact checking session about what white presidents and politicians past and future whom have had ties to hate groups , anti-government groups, and the like that would make a small handful of controversial Obama associates look like choir boys.

should we go there on Dinar Vets today?

you don't want to dance this dance with me- you don't have the band width!

• Upvote 1