Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bama Fans

willy1der

To ALL you bama fans, enjoy your #1 ranking because it ends tomorrow! This time last year LSU ROLLED into the wonderful state of Alabama and couldn't find the TIDE on the field. I guess the TIDE was out last November. This year bama will roll on in to Baton Rouge and most likely will be carted out figuratively.

Now on a more serious note, enjoy the game, it will be hard hitting along with hard fought.

Good luck!

Willy1der/Pappy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

uhhhhhhhhh i take it the battle is between l.s.u. and bama ??? wonder if i need too go too the lucky drinking spot and watch it again from there --- give bama girl a little more help ;) both are great teams will be a good game for sure

• Upvote 1

To ALL you bama fans, enjoy your #1 ranking because it ends tomorrow! This time last year LSU ROLLED into the wonderful state of Alabama and couldn't find the TIDE on the field. I guess the TIDE was out last November. This year bama will roll on in to Baton Rouge and most likely will be carted out figuratively.

Now on a more serious note, enjoy the game, it will be hard hitting along with hard fought.

Good luck!

Willy1der/Pappy

Memory Loss

Everyone occasionally experiences forgetfulness. Mild memory loss tends to increase with age and is generally no cause for concern. However, there is a difference between mild memory loss due to normal aging and progressive or extreme memory loss . Guess this is you :P forgot who was last years Champion did we :lol: The game LSU won against us was a fluke B) That won't happen this Year Buddy. Roll-Tide-Roll

• Upvote 2

the Tide is an 8 point favorite

the odds makers are very seldom wrong

my prediction, Bama 24---LSU 14

give it a ------ 32 too 30 with an overtime kick last few minutes of game ,,, if this is right ------- the dinar will re-value at 2 too one on the 1 2013 date line ;):o

RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER.... ROLL TIDE ROLL BABY!!!!!!!! I am hoarse and I hurt all over but that was a flippin awesome game!! We rolled tonight, had the only competion out there for us and almost didn't make it but in the end we got the big W!!!!! How about those kleenex's Pappy?!? Lol, Roll Tide my friend!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL! LSU IS IN FOR A BAD NIGHT IN BATON ROUGE ON SATURDAY NIGHT. BAMA WILL ROLL IN THE FORTH QUARTER! GOOD GAME UNTIL THEN!

It was definetely a 4 quarter game... I can't even find the words to describe how happy I am... Roll Tide!!!

• Upvote 2

You got to love college Football with 90K+ fans at the LSU / Bama game. And what a game! And ND over Pitt in triple over time yesterday too. It was great distraction for us here on the East cost.

They play for the love of the game. What a great thing.The NFL should be so lucky.