Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO MORE OBAMNEY FOR ME

SgtFuryUSCZ

romney should win all 57 states ..obama is toast >>>

Man dontlop... math ain't what is used to be is it...so 57 is the new 50 aye??? rolleyes.gif

Bronco OblameO... bucking us off this Constitutional ride at every opportunity... time to cage that bronc and get us back on track!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

***///

RODnSTAFF....

we think DONTLOP was referencing obummer's belief that there are '57 States' as he

remarked in a speech some time ago....

DONTLOP does do math,

obummer doesn't....

he thinks 16 Trillion is a small number and forcing every American

to hold $60,000.00 debt each as a result of his math is an okay thing to visit upon us

and our children and grandchildren.

DONTLOP, you pass.... :)

obummer, you FAIL :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ya obutma explains it in this 25 second utube ,, he had been in 57 states out of 58 .. he said he had one more to go but he wasnt allowed to go to alaska .. that would be 58 states .. but he is clearly saying he has campaigned in 57 states here in this utube

• Upvote 2

***///

RODnSTAFF....

we think DONTLOP was referencing obummer's belief that there are '57 States' as he

remarked in a speech some time ago....

DONTLOP does do math,

My appologies Sgt. and Dontlop if you didn't catch my "roll my eyes smiley face"... total sarcasm, I know ya'll did the math... that's what I was trying to say... that 57 is the new 50!!! It's OblameO's math that's flawed!!! _banhammer__by_Jibodeah.gif

• Upvote 2

that jim turner clown hasnt a clue as what he is talking about ,, he says he doesnt want his grand daughters to refight the battles women already won in the 19040s .... the only thing thats going on in politics today as far as womens rights go is .. if tax payers should buy all women condems and other birth control .. thats it .. those are not rights .. women have a right to buy birth control right now and will in the future .. libs want to force anyone who sells insurance to include birth control for women .. or they cant sell insurance .. thats like saying to someone who sells hot dogs that they have to sell chili dogs too or they cant sell hotdogs ..

i personally think that if someone wants to sell something .. and limit what they sell .. that is their right ,,, they shouldnt be forced to sell something else .. and if the libs think insurance should include birth control .. they should start a business and sell insurance themselves and include what ever they choose to sell ,, and let the customers decide what policy they would like to buy ...

why not force women buy testical insurance on their plan ,, and make it a law if they want to buy insurance they should have to include testical insurance on their policy..

i know thats stupid ,, women should start their own insurance company and cater to women if they arent satisfied with whats out there .. and since they own the insurance company they could pay them selves the wages they desire and provide all the care they feel they should sell .. not have the govt get involved .. the govt just adds costs to everything they get involved in

the market will dictate the end result .. most likely they would get all the women to buy insurance off them .. and the other insurance companys would see they lost alot of business and soon start including birth control in their policy.. thats what competition is all about .. you can force the issue by competition ..

thats whats great about the free market ..if you dont like something .. you just drop it and buy elsewhere .. now if all the policies are the same ..your stuck with whats out there no matter where you go .. and they can charge what they want ...competition drives prices lower .. govt drives prices higher

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

STEAK!!! :twothumbs: It's a bet then Yota! ;)

Here what I bet and I'm going to enjoy it till I cant eat any more!! 5.jpgstart.jpg

Sizzling Meats

Hot & Cold Salad Items

Desserts

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse sets itself apart from any other concept. The overwhelming detail of exquisite salads streamline the salad bar. In addition to the beautiful greens, fresh shrimp piled high and salmon complement the salad bar. The sushi, made fresh daily, is always a delight. To tantilize your taste buds further, we offer our traditional trademark, black beans and rice, along with other hot dishes. The salad bar is just the beginning to an endless feast. Cheese bread, fried bananas, polenta and fresh homemade mashed potatoes await you at your table. The meats are slowly cooked over a bed of wood charcoal, allowing the natural flavors to cook to perfection. In addition to the meats, fresh grilled pineapple dances on the skewers with tenderness. A feast continues with a variety of meats, which include chicken, pork, lamb and beef. The perfection of service, caps off all your needs to a wonderful dining adventure. Come enjoy a delicious authentic Brazilian Churrascaria experience.

$36.50 adult dinner buffet / $21.95 salad buffet only

$17.95 children 7-12 years / children 6 years & under Free

Checks not accepted. Prices do not include beverages, dessert, tax, or gratuities.