Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"The Mormon Plan for America

abner

I don't know about the video's posted above. Here is what I do know...

I was raised Mormon until I refused to believe in it anymore at age 12. I appreciate the good morals and values I was taught but there were teachings that I couldn't accept.

Mormons believe in 3 levels of heaven after life... Only Mormons in good standing with all tithing's paid in full, will be allowed into the first level to reside with God.

Folks that are probably more like us will go to the second level and God will come and "visit" us. I forget what I was told about the third level. Hell?

Blacks were not allowed to hold the preisthood at that time, not until the profit had a "revelation" during the civil right's movement.

I never thought it was right to do spiritual things for someone's spirit after death... I just learned last week that the Temple a couple of blocks from my house is where they baptized our "Founding Fathers" about a 100 years after they died, because some guy claimed they came to him twice and asked to be baptized. There is a lovely painting to commemorate it hanging in the lobby.

I have lived in Utah for six years now and as I knew moving here, there are a lot of nice Mormons here and they are very family oriented.

I like the climate (except July/ Aug.) and the country is beautiful around here that is why I moved here to retire...

Also it was the second fastest growing city in the US at the time, it was touted to be the next "Palm Springs" so I thought it would be a good investment.

Of course I knew there would be a lot of Mormon influence here but I had no idea how much or how shady...

For instance if 4th of July falls on a Sunday the town festivities and fireworks are held on a Sat. or Mon. because Sunday is always a "day of rest".

Chistmas is allowed to be celebrated on Sunday of course... but not the town New Years Eve Celebrations.

I noticed right away in the evening news that when a new law had been passed or other things political the ending comment is often "The Church endorsed this decision or The Church had no comment". blink.gif

I have never seen such crooked contractors as I have encountered here. Church on Sunday and back to ripping people off on Monday. Boy Howdy! That was a surprise!

Our city council is of course good old (Mormon) boys, which is often true in many communities... I've just never witnessed such open favoring to enrich their own families, it's not even hidden, they brag about in in the newspaper like it's just the greatest thing they could have done "for us".

I am acutely aware of this because I sat as a County Planning Commisioner in OR... I know how it's supposed to work. These boy's are crooks. angry.gif

I won't go into the Polygamist situation again, other than to say it is out in the wide open with lot's of them pushing several carts at a time around Costco in their prairie dresses using food stamps.

There have been full front page articles about how, for instance, they bought a small shabby hotel across the AZ border for the purpose of wedding underage girls to older men.

Something to do with the laws being in their favor to do it that way.

Nothing gets done about it. Groups that have tried have gotten shut down real fast by the mainstream Mormon PTB. Believe me I have checked into it wanting to help those kids.

We are the closest city to where they live and their is no specific help for them to get out of their plight. Not even for the "lost boys" that they kick out to the steets.

A couple of years ago Warren Jeffs (their prophet) was finally convicted to 15 yrs for forcing a rape, by making a 14 year old girl marry her 19 year old cousin against her will.

It was overturned on a technicality, I never did here what that was though.

Thank Goodness for Texas, they have him in jail now and he won't be getting off there, although some claim that he is still the prophet and running things here from jail in Texas.

Just sharing what I DO know...

Maggie

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't know about the video's posted above. Here is what I do know...

I was raised Mormon until I refused to believe in it anymore at age 12. I appreciate the good morals and values I was taught but there were teachings that I couldn't accept.

Mormons believe in 3 levels of heaven after life... Only Mormons in good standing with all tithing's paid in full, will be allowed into the first level to reside with God.

Folks that are probably more like us will go to the second level and God will come and "visit" us. I forget what I was told about the third level. Hell?

Blacks were not allowed to hold the preisthood at that time, not until the profit had a "revelation" during the civil right's movement.

I never thought it was right to do spiritual things for someone's spirit after death... I just learned last week that the Temple a couple of blocks from my house is where they baptized our "Founding Fathers" about a 100 years after they died, because some guy claimed they came to him twice and asked to be baptized. There is a lovely painting to commemorate it hanging in the lobby.

I have lived in Utah for six years now and as I knew moving here, there are a lot of nice Mormons here and they are very family oriented.

I like the climate (except July/ Aug.) and the country is beautiful around here that is why I moved here to retire...

Also it was the second fastest growing city in the US at the time, it was touted to be the next "Palm Springs" so I thought it would be a good investment.

Of course I knew there would be a lot of Mormon influence here but I had no idea how much or how shady...

For instance if 4th of July falls on a Sunday the town festivities and fireworks are held on a Sat. or Mon. because Sunday is always a "day of rest".

Chistmas is allowed to be celebrated on Sunday of course... but not the town New Years Eve Celebrations.

I noticed right away in the evening news that when a new law had been passed or other things political the ending comment is often "The Church endorsed this decision or The Church had no comment". blink.gif

I have never seen such crooked contractors as I have encountered here. Church on Sunday and back to ripping people off on Monday. Boy Howdy! That was a surprise!

Our city council is of course good old (Mormon) boys, which is often true in many communities... I've just never witnessed such open favoring to enrich their own families, it's not even hidden, they brag about in in the newspaper like it's just the greatest thing they could have done "for us".

I am acutely aware of this because I sat as a County Planning Commisioner in OR... I know how it's supposed to work. These boy's are crooks. angry.gif

I won't go into the Polygamist situation again, other than to say it is out in the wide open with lot's of them pushing several carts at a time around Costco in their prairie dresses using food stamps.

There have been full front page articles about how, for instance, they bought a small shabby hotel across the AZ border for the purpose of wedding underage girls to older men.

Something to do with the laws being in their favor to do it that way.

Nothing gets done about it. Groups that have tried have gotten shut down real fast by the mainstream Mormon PTB. Believe me I have checked into it wanting to help those kids.

We are the closest city to where they live and their is no specific help for them to get out of their plight. Not even for the "lost boys" that they kick out to the steets.

A couple of years ago Warren Jeffs (their prophet) was finally convicted to 15 yrs for forcing a rape, by making a 14 year old girl marry her 19 year old cousin against her will.

It was overturned on a technicality, I never did here what that was though.

Thank Goodness for Texas, they have him in jail now and he won't be getting off there, although some claim that he is still the prophet and running things here from jail in Texas.

Just sharing what I DO know...

Maggie

Maggie I am sorry you feel this way but we don't believe in polygamy and any you see in St George are not Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Many members (Mormons) have groups and safe houses to help anyone who leave the Jeffs group. I know of many who do all they can to help people get away from the Jeffs group. I had some of the "Lost Boys" as you call them in my class and they are doing better than those who had to stay. Jeffs is an evil man that is getting his just rewards but sadly he still controls many gullible people from prison. Utah was doing all they could to crack down on their group so they left and went to Texas to get away from the "Mormon persecutions" as Jeffs called it. I don't know what you mean that we condone it and besides the church isn't the police or the government and I am sorry that you have had experiences with not greedy people who say they are Mormons but you will find that in any religion. Their badness is not part of our doctrine. You should be careful to judge a religion by some individuals who choose to cheat and say that it is religion based.

My Grandfather joined the church (Mormon) because he had been told by a minister that some of his family who had died were going to hell because they hadn't been baptized. He found the doctrine of baptism for the dead, comforting and that doctrine started his interest in the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and for that I am grateful. 1 Cor 15:29 in the New Testament talks about it and to me it is very reasonable. The Mormons are famous for our family history research. We love our ancestors and want to give them the opportunity to be baptized in Christ's name. We don't see death as an end to our learning and growth but baptism is an earthly ordinance and there are many that died before they could receive or know of its importance and they on the other side still have a right to except or reject anything done for them here. Honoring our dead is not new and was taught in Christ's day. This is what I think. Thanks for reading Twila

• Upvote 2

Maggie I am sorry you feel this way but we don't believe in polygamy and any you see in St George are not Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Many members (Mormons) have groups and safe houses to help anyone who leave the Jeffs group. I know of many who do all they can to help people get away from the Jeffs group. I had some of the "Lost Boys" as you call them in my class and they are doing better than those who had to stay. Jeffs is an evil man that is getting his just rewards but sadly he still controls many gullible people from prison. Utah was doing all they could to crack down on their group so they left and went to Texas to get away from the "Mormon persecutions" as Jeffs called it. I don't know what you mean that we condone it and besides the church isn't the police or the government and I am sorry that you have had experiences with not greedy people who say they are Mormons but you will find that in any religion. Their badness is not part of our doctrine. You should be careful to judge a religion by some individuals who choose to cheat and say that it is religion based.

My Grandfather joined the church (Mormon) because he had been told by a minister that some of his family who had died were going to hell because they hadn't been baptized. He found the doctrine of baptism for the dead, comforting and that doctrine started his interest in the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and for that I am grateful. 1 Cor 15:29 in the New Testament talks about it and to me it is very reasonable. The Mormons are famous for our family history research. We love our ancestors and want to give them the opportunity to be baptized in Christ's name. We don't see death as an end to our learning and growth but baptism is an earthly ordinance and there are many that died before they could receive or know of its importance and they on the other side still have a right to except or reject anything done for them here. Honoring our dead is not new and was taught in Christ's day. This is what I think. Thanks for reading Twila

Twila,

I knew what I wrote would be disturbing for you, and I'm sorry for that.

I felt your post was leaving out some believes that Mormons carry because they would not be readily accepted here... Such as the belief that Only Mormons will be in the highest heaven with God.

Your speaking of missionary work... it is not just to bring the word of Christ but to tell people they have to be Mormons to be in the highest heaven with God after death.

That was one of the first teachings I rejected as a kid... I just knew that God loves Everyone and would not forsake a good person because they were not Mormon or held a different belief.

I know Mormons openly denounce polygamy, yet it has been just accepted for so many years... even with all the evil going on.

My own Mother made me cringe when she was here visiting and was trying to point out the origin's of it and saying she wouldn't mind being a polygamist wife at all...

I beg to differ with you... in Utah "The Church" is the police and government. Nevada and Arizona started putting pressure on the FLDS and on the Utah Authorities for not doing what they should have been doing a long time ago. That may be why Jeff's hatched the plan to decieve Texas with his "gentlemans lodge". I know that there are good people here that are trying to help, my point was why are there no "safe houses" set up that these kid's know will be there for them if they have to leave. Why is it an underground operation? The "lost boys" as I call them is a very common term here.

You say you had them in your class... are you in St. George?

Grant it, you are right about the shady dealings not being in church doctorine... I was just surprised not to find a higher level of ethic's here.

Just goes to show me once again that when I "expect" better from Good Christians, I had better think again.

In regard to honoring "your" dead... that would be one thing, but baptizing the Jews from Germany??? I wonder what their choice will be...

Again I do not intentionally want to hurt you or disrespect you in any way. I just wanted to point out my views and they are different than yours.

Thank You for your reply and please know I don't want to debate church doctorine with you, I have been doing that for years with my Mom. smile.gif

Respectfully Maggie

(my last post would not let me edit... the motel I spoke of was in Nevada not AZ.)

• Upvote 1

# 1. I am not a Mormon, nor do i agree with their teachings. I do have relatives and friends who are Mormons.

# 2. I am a born again Christian, there is one God, has been and always will be.

# 3. I did watch both of the videos, in my opinion they remind me of nothing but propaganda. There are many

of these types on the Web some good, some bad. If you continue to watch them you will not be able to

think for yourself as the mind can play many tricks, thus the videos will have served their purpose.

Phillipians chapter 4 verses 6 & 7

Don't be anxious about anything, but in all things do it with prayer making a petition and giving thanksgiving

in advance for the answer, knowing the peace that passes all understanding will keep your HEART and MIND

in Christ Jesus.

Blessings to all

Luci

• Upvote 4

Uhm... He said in other words, we already know Obama sucks so lets look at his challenger (who also sucks).

:rolleyes:

Wow, it been nice if they would have done the same Criticizing with Mr. O 4 years ago!! But that election was about how America was not Racist and folks voted in favor of Hope and Change!! So now the goal is Criticize the man religion!! Well at least Romney hasn't denied God 3 times..

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

This whole discussion is really silly. If we are such a progressive and smart society why does it matter what someone's religion is. If I feel the person is qualified and certainly a better choice then what we have I would vote for a Mormon, Jew,Catholic,Presbyterian or whatever as long as I Thought this person wanted what was best for America and our future and held the same basic moral standards as I do. He could be black white or purple. And I don't demand that this person think exactly as I do about every single issue but agree with my basic view of what I want from the leader of the free world. Right now we have a President who is more interested in not upsetting the Muslim world then doing what's best for America. Mitt Romney has a lot of good qualifications and knows as much if not more about foreign policy as Obama doe's after being President for 4 years. Obama came into this job unqualified in every department and has proven it over and over. I can understand why the majority of the black community would vote for him the first time .It was exciting to have a black President. But now when it is so clear how destructive he has been I don't see why if they really care about the future of they're children and grandchildren

and the future of America why they would vote for him again just because he's black. The majority of them are smart enough to know that all the freebies he's promising everyone to get their vote are not sustainable.

• Upvote 5

Thankyou ALL- for the posts- I put this all on for GREAT discussion and i have enjoyed it all. I have also learned alot about the Human soul and courage to stand and voice your opinion. I personally dont believe in Mormanism .This doesnt change my mind on the voting problem. What it does tho is show me the way this country is changing. I also believe in 1 GOD and he is the same yesterday -today-and for ever.. I dont know if any of you know that when all the heads of states and countries got to gether for a gettogether it was held on a very large Boat- This boat belongs to Romney and it has a very large crew. It is one of the largest Sea going boats one can have -if you dont include a ship.- I am of the opinion that if one can own something like this maybe he knows something. I dont think he will be having his wife take AIRFORCE 1 for a vacation i think he will use his own because he likes what he has. There is a LARGE difference between the 2 here- They are also cousins somewhere along the line. This title stuff is crazy. Bushes are relatedto a host of monarchs and Obee is in there also. Clinton and Kennedy are the only ones that are the misfits according to the Geneology.Now we Mormans on board here and they have a great access to this program and maybe they would like to fill us in on this. I dont know im just asking. Sometimes getting to the truth hurts and it is like agetting a haircut thru the mail-- hard to do . But we will succeed. This is a great talk here and i like the flow. Again THANKS and i want to learn more- As for the vids i put up -I knew it would cause contravercy and it has but this has been good. It has taken people out of this comfort zone we have. We dont want to talk about Racial issues and dont want to discuss religon and deep family issues and other things like children and their place in society and all of this has come fro -2 vids. Yet i have this deep hurt that this country is going down nd i think soon.I dont like to think of it but we as a people have to plug a hole in this ship. and This Ship aint the GOOD SHIP LOLLYPOP. This is real folks. I think we have stepped out of bounds on alot of things .I have to decide what to do the same as you all. Hard to do when you have what we have -Would be nice to have a 3rd Party but that wont happen soon. I Believe in 1 GOD and HE is the one and only GOD - We as a country and people have to stand and fight and be counted to do the right thing andvote with PASSION and show ourselves proved . This country is as mixed up as a dogs breakfast- We have to GET out politicians to VOTE the way WE want- Isnt that the way it is supposed to be- -----?????????? jmho

Edited by abner
  • Upvote 1

Billy Graham to Mitt Romney: ‘I’ll do all I can to help you’

Posted by Ed O'Keefe on October 11, 2012 at 5:09 pm

r-1a1349988372_image_606w.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. — Mitt Romney asked the Rev. Billy Graham for his prayers Thursday and the ailing evangelist came through by praying with the Republican presidential candidate and offering his support.

The 30-minute meeting between the world-renowned Christian leader and Romney could provide the former governor with a major boost among evangelical Christians skeptical of supporting the first Mormon nominated for president.

Graham, 93, and Romney prayed at the end of their previously unannounced meeting held at Graham’s estate in Montreat, which is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains 18 miles east of Asheville. Graham’s son, Franklin Graham, joined the meeting. It was the first time that Romney had met the elder Graham, but he first met Franklin Graham in 2006.

Later, when he addressed supporters at an arena in downtown Asheville, Romney recounted his meeting with Graham and called him “an extraordinary American treasure.”

Graham, who has led religious revivals for more than 50 years around the world — and often during prime-time television specials — has met with every U.S. president since Harry Truman. He was especially close with Dwight D. Eisenhower and Richard M. Nixon, who attended a Graham-led revival in Tennessee in 1970. Most recently, President Obama met with Graham at his Montreat home in 2010.

During Thursday’s meeting, campaign aides said that Graham told Romney that he considered his father, George Romney, a friend. He also recalled that he held his first crusade in Grand Rapids Michigan in 1947 — the same year that the former governor was born.

The meeting was closed to reporters, but photographers and television producers were permitted to record its final moments. As they entered, Romney appeared to be discussing the death of his father, George Romney.

“He was on the treadmill one morning at age 88 and he’s jogging on the treadmill and his irregular heartbeat caused him to faint and there was no one there to revive him and so he passed away,” Romney told Graham, according to a transcript of the exchange provided by NBC News.

“My mom lived for another year after that, and then she followed him,” Romney added, according to the NBC transcript. “She had a stroke. And she followed him. But dad was active and working on volunteerism to the very end of his life. Every day. Trying to encourage more people to get involved with volunteering here in this country and around the world. He was tireless on the volunteer effort.”

Graham then asked Romney what he could do to help.

“Prayer is the most helpful thing you can do for me,” Romney said. “And what you’re planning, what your son has shown me is going to be very very helpful. And I appreciate that. Its going to be terrific.”

Graham, Franklin Graham and Romney then prayed and as the meeting ended, campaign aides said that Graham told Romney: “I’ll do all I can to help you. And you can quote me on that.”

Link: http://www.washingto...an-to-help-you/

Mitt Romney campaigns with televangelist Pat Robertson, evokes 'God'

September 10, 2012

In an attempt to appeal to the religious right, Mitt Romney took to the campaign trail with the outspoken Evangelical televangelist, Pat Robertson.

After the Democrats originally took the word "God" out of their party platform last week, the Republicans were quick to attack. Following pressure from President Obama, the wording of "God" was included back in, but that hasn't stopped conservatives from drawing attention to it. During a campaign stop in Virgina this past week, Republican nominee for president, Mitt Romney, brought Pat Robertson with him. The controversial Christian televangelist has been overly critical of the Democratic party, calling them "the party of gays, godlessness and whatever" earlier this week during his show "The 700 Club."

Link: http://www.examiner.com/article/mitt-romney-campaigns-with-televangelist-pat-robertson-evokes-god

• Upvote 3

Abner, what program do the Mormon's have access to that you referred to? The genealogy research programs are open to everyone & a huge percentage of the info is donated by people not of that faith. Go to www.familysearch.org or www.new.familysearch.org. I use both sites. Now, www.ancestry.com is a paid membership site, not owned by the church (I don't think) but is available for free at local family history centers.

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

As if that matters a hill of beans. :rolleyes:

Mormons believe they will become gods when they die. Anyone who is not a Mormon is a sinner, and this sin can only be expiated through bloodshed. In other words, Mormons want to kill you if you are not a Mormon.

You will have to tell this lie over and over again before you will make anyone believe it.

• Upvote 5

Mormons believe they will become gods when they die. Anyone who is not a Mormon is a sinner, and this sin can only be expiated through bloodshed. In other words, Mormons want to kill you if you are not a Mormon.

Coming from someone who swears the Nazis never had gas chambers and nukes don't exist period, I'm sure you once again are getting your religions crossed Sans, the one your looking for is ISLAM!

Cris,

You are right, very hot looking ladies, I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed for eating crackers!! :lol::lol::D

You will have to tell this lie over and over again before you will make anyone believe it.

Agreed buddy. Not to mention the fact you don't see Mormons going around beheading people, torturing women and kids, and trying to convert, enslave, or kill anyone who is not a nutjob muslim.

• Upvote 1

My attention span was a little short on the first video. The second was far more interesting. :blink: I urge people to watch that one and comment on it. Just wondering what people think about all that. It's interesting Id say...not saying it's just conspiracy talk or not. Just wondering what folks really think about what is shown in that video. :D

If you choose to read them, my thoughts are on page 2.

Silly Six, fearmongering is for simpletons. I reserve the right to doubt the things I am told to believe, and then let the chips fall.

Yeah, prairie dresses are hot, in a "Little House" way. As if a Mormon woman would even be seen with the likes of you, miserable Gentiles. :lol:

I see CIA operatives and Israeli Mossad agents (a.k.a. "Al Qaeda") doing the majority of it.

If I'm not mistaken don't some Mormons also believe that black people are evil?

I doubt all of this is accepted in the modern church of latter day saints but I found it amusing all the same

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh sans ;)

I see now that Mr Know-it-all has voiced his opinion, there

is no further need of discussion....Try getting a sense of humor buddy.

But, if you'd like to talk about who is killing whom, atheists want to kill all

religions.....Atheists are the common enemy, and are only tolerated out

of the goodness of heart of most religions :lol:

What about the one where their "god" is an extraterrestrial from the planet Kolob? I'll bet it's got you crapping your magic underwear. :lol:

Their "Jesus Christ" is described in Mormon literature as a "spirit brother of Lucifer." Nice.

Mormonism is insanity run amok.

Did you get that information from an animated movie, or from

your favorite neo-nazi website? :lol:

Coming from someone who swears the Nazis never had gas chambers and nukes don't exist period, I'm sure you once again are getting your religions crossed Sans, the one your looking for is ISLAM!

It seems he also believes the World is still flat, and

'the Hundred Acre Wood' is a real place ;)

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I’m a Mormon,

I’m not afraid to tell anyone that. I believe in Jesus Christ, he is my savior. It’s only through him that I am saved.

I am a convert to this religion. I grew up as a military brat and traveled the world and I was exposed to many of the major religions. I went to most of the churches as a friend of a family members. I learned a lot about the different religions. At the age of 25 years old I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the Mormons.

Because I was a new convert to the church I didn’t have a lot of the answers to some of the charges or accusations that others made against my church. So I did the unthinkable, I read all the anti-Mormon books that were out there. I studied what they were saying, I cross referenced everything. I found out where they were getting their information. I learned where they were twisting the information or even changing the information. I never studied this hard not even in college. I found that most of their claims/information was flat out wrong or worst a lie. I used to get mad and upset when crap like this youtube video is posted and wanted to fire back but I’ve learned I’ll never change some people’s mind and attitudes. So now I just laugh at them for showing us their ignorance. These youtube videos are full of twisted lies and misinformation about this religion; take the time to find out for yourself what the truth is.

Friends, if you don’t believe what the LDS religion teaches, that’s fine, I can accept that.

But before you post anything please make sure you don’t show us your ignorance on the topic.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I doubt all of this is accepted in the modern church of latter day saints but I found it amusing all the same

Do you know what the teachings of Black Theology are?

You know........ the church that Obama attended for over 20 years.

It's Marxist roots?

How it's anti white? Anti capitalism?

How it's CURRENTLY being preached?

Not the ancient teachings that you allude to of the Mormons.

But how the person who is the mentor to Obama, married him and Michelle, and baptised their children.

How that person, Rev Wright, spouts his evil.

You can go back in history and find faults in how MAN has interpreted and skewed religion, to include Christianity.

Kings throughout history manipulated Christianity to serve their purposes.

Look at Westboro Baptist Church.

Certainly they do not spout true Christian beliefs and values.

Look at the man, and what he believes in now.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Do you know what the teachings of Black Theology are?

You know........ the church that Obama attended for over 20 years.

It's Marxist roots?

How it's anti white? Anti capitalism?

How it's CURRENTLY being preached?

Not the ancient teachings that you allude to of the Mormons.

But how the person who is the mentor to Obama, married him and Michelle, and baptised their children.

How that person, Rev Wright, spouts his evil.

You can go back in history and find faults in how MAN has interpreted and skewed religion, to include Christianity.

Kings throughout history manipulated Christianity to serve their purposes.

Look at Westboro Baptist Church.

Certainly they do not spout true Christian beliefs and values.

Look at the man, and what he believes in now.

What is with you people and automatically assuming that anyone who discredits your candidate is for the other side?

I could care less in truth about Obama's church years or Romneys supposed faith..completeley irrelevant,

They work for the same people...the synagogue of satan ..the false Jews (Khazars)

Just saying that I would definently not think of the sect of Mormonism in the video as Christian in any way.

And in reality much of what we know about Obama and Romneys lives that paints them as good people is most likely a ruse.

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Teddy... I can only speak for myself and what I was taught as a Mormon child about this.

I used to question over and over again "Why can't the Negros (term at that time) hold the preisthood?

The answer was always that they had been not been "righteous" in heaven and that they were given the "Mark of Cane".

They were to carry that mark (being Black) here on earth, they could redeem themselves by becoming righteous and accepting "The Church",

while understanding the restrictions were a neccesary part of their redemption. huh.gif

I believe that after the "Revelation" that the Prophet had in the 70's this is a part of their history they would like to put behind them.

Fortunately my family did not think Blacks were "evil" (just Catholics) and I was taught to love everyone. smile.gif

These youtube videos are full of twisted lies and misinformation about this religion; take the time to find out for yourself what the truth is.

Friends, if you don’t believe what the LDS religion teaches, that’s fine, I can accept that.

But before you post anything please make sure you don’t show us your ignorance on the topic.

I know there are alot of sites that do twist the truth, there are a lot of religious people that wage misinformation. I don't feel the need to go there at all.

I did watch this 6 minute video twice (2nd time to double check)... I can honestly tell you that "Yes" that is in fact the story I was taught as a child.

I will say it wasn't taught in such a mocking voice though, my teachers were sweet and kind.

BTW Krome2ez... I am NOT ancient! biggrin.gif

"How it's CURRENTLY being preached?

Not the ancient teachings that you allude to of the Mormons".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3