Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody out there????

Morning Mods,

I understand DV was off-line last night as I was unable to access. I was able to get on early this morn and pleased that Adam was able to get things up and running...Thank you very much.

My problem this moring is that my name is the only name showing that is on-line or on this site.

I know there is activity by others as I see new threads and post but not finding others members names that are here with me.

Not complaining, just feeling a bit lonely!

Is it just me or are others experiencing this also.....? Has the format been changed so we can't see the names of other active users? Just wanted to know as I miss seeing familar names and how many are actually here with me.

Thankyou....have a great day.

Morning Mods,

I understand DV was off-line last night as I was unable to access. I was able to get on early this morn and pleased that Adam was able to get things up and running...Thank you very much.

My problem this moring is that my name is the only name showing that is on-line or on this site.

I know there is activity by others as I see new threads and post but not finding others members names that are here with me.

Not complaining, just feeling a bit lonely!

Is it just me or are others experiencing this also.....? Has the format been changed so we can't see the names of other active users? Just wanted to know as I miss seeing familar names and how many are actually here with me.

Thankyou....have a great day.

Hahahahahahah...awe! feeling lonely man don't worry i'm here ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We are all seeing the same thing!

My guess is that Adam might send out a e-mail letting everyone know when this gets fixed! (what a pain in the butt this has been for Adam)

Adam and the IT staff are working on fixing these issues as we speak!! Keep fingers crossed!laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

We are all seeing the same thing!

My guess is that Adam might send out a e-mail letting everyone know when this gets fixed! (what a pain in the butt this has been for Adam)

Adam and the IT staff are working on fixing these issues as we speak!! Keep fingers crossed!laugh.gif

All is well Bumper. and I have complete confidence in Adam's abilities. I appreciate your time and explanation....good day to ya..

Hey Learning all I can,guess who.Did you think we had R/Ved and noone told you and you were all along...hehehe

Well hey pchester....you are exactly right in your thinking. I was so afraid that I had been left out.....lol, I knew you would call me tho....

• Upvote 1

I love your title learning all i can. I was in the same boat last night and had to use my iphone so I am now just a bit blind, the letters are a tad small.

We are here, we are here :D and looking out for each other. It's good to have some of the DV members phone number or email addresses for another source of contact.

I new Bama was on because of her post. But I was sadden not to see anyone else. You've made me feel a little at ease with your post, knowing that the DV family is out there. I guess you don't have to see to believe. ;)

Missing you all, really:D Would that tell you I have an addiction issue, I wonder. :huh::D<br><br><br><br>

• Upvote 1